Home

WIP: AT-AT

Duncan_10158

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by True Organa

i know this might b a bit late but Majin can u send me ur ATAT plz??

evry1 says its wikid thx :D:biggs::D

Yes, I'll send it to you. First things first, it isn't mine. I'm merely helping. It is Duncan_10158's AT-AT.

BTW- I won't send it to you or Thrawn42689 yet, I want to add some more stuff.

TK-8252, could you tell me how you added the footstep sounds? I'd like to know. Think maybe you could post the code here for the animevents.cfg file? Thanks.

:fett:

Currently, with the beta, you can only add step sounds for two feet. He didn't complete some animations for the AT-AT it seems... they're all //'ed out.

I've got sounds for falling and crashing, too.

Here's my animevents.cfg for the AT-AT:

LOWEREVENTS
{
[b]BOTH_RUN1 AEV_SOUND 3 sound/chars/atst/fs_atst_0%d.wav 1 4 0
BOTH_RUN1 AEV_SOUND 22 sound/chars/atst/fs_atst_0%d.wav 1 4 0
BOTH_RUNBACK1 AEV_SOUND 3 sound/chars/atst/fs_atst_0%d.wav 1 4 0
BOTH_RUNBACK1 AEV_SOUND 22 sound/chars/atst/fs_atst_0%d.wav 1 4 0[/b]
BOTH_DEATH1 AEV_SOUND 2 sound/chars/atst/atst_fall.wav 0 0 0
BOTH_DEATH1 AEV_SOUND 44 sound/chars/atst/atst_crash2.wav 0 0 0
BOTH_DEATH1 AEV_SOUND 49 sound/chars/atst/atst_crash1.wav 0 0 0
}

Originally posted by Dingo Dave

Ok, i'll say shut up and stop acting like a prat, it will be done when its done you idiot.

Yeah, I don't think I like where this is going either.

Why don't you (Dingo Dave) stop???? Dolmkazaahr just asked a simple question.

Duncan_10158, did you have that Camo_ATAT taken off of PC Game Mods? I wrote, like, a story on why it should have been disabled. Oddly enough, Amidala supported me (and complemented me on leading the effort to protect your work). But, I better not get cocky..........

Sry I know I went a bit loopy but everybody kept talkin' about a load of crap

like 'Majin Ravens done this' and 'Text files are easy' said a hundred times, excuse me but if Majin Raven is pissing you off just ignore him and only react when he starts causeing disruption and I know you will ' He has though', I KNOW!!!!!! But just let it go and dont start a 2 PAGE ARGUEMENT!!!!! If there is no news I'm quite happy but what im gettin at here is that this is a thread about the AT-AT, to help make it better and get some feedback from the beta on the way.

So I know Majin Ravens been an arse and

hes been cocky...BUT YOU HAVE SPENT TO PAGES ON IT SO PLEASE GET BACK TO SUBJECT AS MENY HAVE SAID A HUNDRED TIMES ALREADY!!!!!!And also please stop with the remarks every now and then of 'Oh Majins done a lot of hard text file editing this morning' or 'Majins done some more text editing to change the world of gaming', we got the point, we all know what he did, how he did what and have it tatooed in our minds now so please give the 'Majin this and That' s a rest so we can get on

*breathing*

Right I'm happy now I've made my point so I'll shut the hell up.

(Lol)

P.S: DogGy nice to meet you in game, Movie battles is fantastic.

Duncan_10158, where are you?!?! I'm sorry if I pissed you off by that dumb ordeal, like, five pages ago. War_Shark_Ax told me that you were pissed off at the JA Community, which is probably referring to me.

BTW- I changed the AT-AT to how everyone wanted it (no shields, more armor, etc.). I'll probably change the graphics effect for alternate fire and turn it red like everyone wanted. O.K., please respond soon, bye!!

just stumbled into this thread and its very funny :)

i have a couple of things to say that wont help anyone much so feel free to ignore them.

1. laserfire is concentrated light and blasterfire is a particle beam(at least in the books.)

2. if they blew up the AT-AT in the movie after it fell, does that mean passengers in the AT-AT should survive the fall?

3. i think i love you, amidala. marry me.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Majin Revan

Duncan_10158, where are you?!?! I'm sorry if I pissed you off by that dumb ordeal, like, five pages ago. War_Shark_Ax told me that you were pissed off at the JA Community, which is probably referring to me.

BTW- I changed the AT-AT to how everyone wanted it (no shields, more armor, etc.). I'll probably change the graphics effect for alternate fire and turn it red like everyone wanted. O.K., please respond soon, bye!!

Wow...not the smartest thing to say for sure Majin. No wonder he wont come back...he has to compete with the likes of you. Why you continue to blackball yourself is beyond me. Maybe I'll email you just to show you how much a person who does do a lot of work for this community and cares about what happens herein loves you. You'll be hearing from me.

BTW...that is the UGLIEST dam webpage I have seen in quite some time.... :barf2:

Originally posted by lauser

Wow...not the smartest thing to say for sure Majin. No wonder he wont come back...he has to compete with the likes of you. Why you continue to blackball yourself is beyond me. Maybe I'll email you just to show you how much a person who does do a lot of work for this community and cares about what happens herein loves you. You'll be hearing from me.

BTW...that is the UGLIEST dam webpage I have seen in quite some time.... :barf2:

So... insulting him will bring the community what? :rolleyes:

Stop that.

*Sigh...this again.*

Lauser, I got your e-mail, it didn't make all that much sense. Oh, and yes, it is insulting. It wasn't just a couple of thoughts.

I never "stole" the AT-AT. You read the whole ordeal, no? I made up a stupid sounding story for a reason that I don't know why. The real reason was that I only said "my" for reference. Like you said in your e-mail, people have track records. This stupid thing by me not saying the real reason has caused this. I'll make sure to tell the real reason next time.

tFighterPilot, thank you for your assistance. He isn't doing any better for the community by insulting. But, please leave this to me. I have to deal with it since I caused such a pointlessly stupid problem. Not your problem, mine.

I'm just trying to help some people with the following statement, nothing else: DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. KOTORMRJAY has told me that he understands exactly what I meant. He probably won't support me in the resurrecting (spelling?) of this problem, as he probably doesn't want to get involved.

Oh, and Lauser, don't worry, that website was never made for you, and will never be made for you. I am, however, planning to fix the colors. But, I never made it for your choice of color. It isn't for you; only people that have some dignity and respect. People like everyone else in this forum, but you.

Sorry for spamming this forum, but Lauser has informed me in his rude and pointless e-mail that he will be deleting his e-mail account and he wouldn't get a reply, so I have to talk to him somehow.

The following statement will probably be thought of as funny (especially from Amidala): I was writing this in a rush. If I made any sentences sound funny, or lame, sorry. I'm mainly seriously pissed off at Lauser right now, so forgive lame and dumb comments. I did this with DogGy too, except I didn't have a good reason to be pissed off at him. I do for Lauser.

BTW- Lauser, my e-mail account didn't want to keep your message. It thought it as spam. It had "spam control" stuff all around it. Probably because it didn't like you!!

Sigh..kids these days..what can a guy do? You may have interpeted my email wrong...NO..I'm sure you did. Since it's only an email and you could basically say whatever it is you dam well please about it. If you take it as an insult...I'm sorry there is really nothing I can do. But you are young and I expect that.

Ummm..Majin..you could use a P/M you know instead of posting. I could too I guess.... :rolleyes:

I know when I've said to much. Obviously I have so I'm done with this thread.

*Sigh...creeps these days...*

What can a guy do? You may have interpeted my response wrong...NO...I'm sure you did. Since it's only a response and you could basically say whatever it is you dang well please. If you take it as a lame...I'm sorry there is really nothing I can do. But you are a creep and I expect that.

No, I understood your e-mail completely. I didn't misunderstand it. I deleted it (that is what I do with spam) after reading it. So, I can't post it here. I do remember that the first word that it started with was an "insulting" comment. Why don't you post it here and have everyone take a look at it? Oh, yeah, you're deleting the account...meaning you can't post it. Too bad.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to take this time to say that this thread is one of the spammiest I've seen in awhile. The thread starter created this as a "Work in Progress" update for his mod, the AT-AT.

And since he stopped posting, people have decided to use this as a "chat room" to insult each other, talk about other things, and increase their post counts by saying "this thread is dead" and "why are there no updates" over and over again.

Private discussions should stay private discussion. We even have a real chat room! Flames should not be posted at all. No more of this in the future please...

If the thread creator wishes, he can start a new page if/when he's ready to update.

Archived