Home

WIP: AT-AT

Duncan_10158

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok now what i was thinking was this thing is going to be so fricken huge people are automatically goin to aim for it. So I was thinking if you could find out a way to make it like a giant carrier. Make it have a door that opens up. several people say about 5 or so could get in it. Now you need to make it protectable. One person drives, then say 2 others have turrets on top. Now I know this wont go with the realistic design. But who cares its about fun.

Also i don't know if this is possible, to make it even carry people. This would really help siege maps to.

Can you tell me where your goin to post this when its done. So i can download immediatly.

well ive been following this Post for a while and i must say you are making alot of ppl Happy duncan lol this thing would make players create Siege Hoth maps like the Empire Strikes Back ones (i hope)

well Hgwall44 if the ATAt would have a place to let players in they would die the first time it moves

as you can see on planes atst's when you stand on em you fall off or die like the Planes when it goes in the air you get crushed when an atst's steps on you (duh) your dead but when your not it it doesnt let you stay on it you just stay on the same spot if it walks forward i dont know if there would ever be a fix for this but yes it would become a cool thing if there would be a cargo hold for players to come in or you could let the ATAT have more then 1 player in it like the lambdashuttle

I know they are making a battle of Hoth on Jedimoves.com

Maybe you can email them that you have maded an ATAT for in their map.

Your ATAT looks great. and if you are done maybe you can make a battle map (a map with a great lake for a battle)

will you email me if the ATAT is ready? and where I can download him? thxs

good luck :amidala:

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

Anyway, mergatroid, if you're talking about what I think you're talking about, it's being made for the AOTCTC

Thx!!:) :) OH! and another question, is the AOTCTC clan making all the clone wars related stuff? 'cause then I'll have a place to look for the moddles I need.

well the height of the map doesnt matter much but THis thing called the atat and it size that duncan gave it would probaly bring down my fps to lower then 10 i think it should be resized and lol (i know am anoyying) the legs should be open so that you can fly throu em with SNowspeeder right :D always everything for good battles But Duncan do you think youl know a release date for this monster?

Originally posted by LightNinja

*off-topic(sry)*

Tfighter, why your posts have decreased to 55???

This is why:

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

I made a thread which was called "4 posts until 1000" and posted

First post: 3

Second post: 2

Third post: 1

Forth post: Happy millenium!

And then some mod made his post count go to 0 again becouse of that.

Archived