Home

WIP: AT-AT

Duncan_10158

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For seige objectives, I have some ideas, some I got from rouge squardron 3

Rebel Objectives:

1-Take down ATATs using snow speeders (Pilot class/Scout class)

1-Take down ATATs using rewired ATAT (mechanic class/ techition class)

1-Take Down ATATs using rocket launcher turret (heavy asault class)

1-Destroy Imperial ground troops and use gound turrets to attack ATSTs (jedi class)

2-Protect sheild generator from tie bomers using x-wings (Pilot class/scout class)

2-Protect sheild generator from tie bombers using ion cannons (mechanic class/technition class)

2-Protect sheild generator from imperial saboteurs (probly spelled wrong) and heavy asault speeders (heavy asault class)

2-Protect shield generator from dark jedi, imperial snowtrooper asaults and heavy asault speeders (jedi class)

(upon failure of objective 2 objective 3 is put inplace)

3-fall back to main base area and protect rebels from tie interceptors as they run to evacuation area using A-wings (pilot class/scout class)

3-fall back to main base area and protect rebels from ATSTs as tjeu run to the evacuation area using rewired ATST (mechanic class/technition class)

3-fall back to main base and protect rebels from heavy snow trooper asault as they run to the evacuation area (heavy asault class)

3-fall back to main base and protect rebels from dark jedi asault as they are running to the evacuation area (jedi class)

4-(all class objective) get to X-Wings and destroy enemy tie fighters as the rebel ships escape. Protect the evac ships at all costs.

Imperial Objectives:

1-Use ATATs to destroy rebels and get to to mid position to begin asault on base (pilot class/scout class)

1-Use ATSTs to destroy rebels and get to mid position to begin assault on base (mechanic class/technition class)

1-Protect ATATs and ATSTs as they head to mid position (heavy asault class)

1- Destory rebels and protect ATATs and ATSTs as they head to mid position (dark jedi class)

2- Destroy sheild generator using tie bombers (pilot class/scout class)

2-Destroy sheild generator by sabotauging (probbly spelled wrong) the computer systems in the rebel control building nearby (mechanic class/technition class)

2-Destroy sheild generator using heavy asault speeders (sorta like a tank) (heavy asault class)

2-Destroy sheild generator by destroying cooling tanks in rebel control building near by (dark jedi class)

3-Use Tie Intercepters to destroy rebels escaping (pilot class/scout class)

3-Use ATSTs to follow and destroy the rebels (mechanic class/ techinition class)

3-Destroy escaping rebels (heavy asault class)

3-Destroy escaping rebels (dark jedi class)

4-(All class objective) Use tie fighters to destroy escaping rebel evac ships)

hey Admiral this is JKA not rouge Squadron for siege it should be more like

Imperial

1 ATST Destroyer the Main defences

2 ATAT Destroy the Shield Generator

3 Troopers take over the Inside of the Rebel base

4 Destroyer the Rebel Resque Ships

Rebel

1 Defence the Main Defences (turrets/etc)

2 SnowSpeeders Take down the ATAT's

3 Prevent Imperials to take over the Imperial base

4 Defence the Rebel Resque Ships

Its something like this it gota be From the movie Dude :p

MadCow1989: Glad you said it dude... Siege games are really attacker/defender games and while it is possible to give both sides "active" objectives to complete (Usually one side - the defender usually - has "inactive" objectives that can't be "completed") - it really makes for a non-cohesive gamplay experience, whereby it becomes a simple race between teams to see who can complete their objectives first.

Thus all the siege games are set up so one side has to complete objectives while the other simply has to stop those objectives being completed within the time limit.

Originally posted by DogGy

oh oh oh, this is super !

I know wich side I will join = the rebels :p

But I think 3 AT-ATs will be enough.

But Good luck with your map.

I dont think a map could handle 3 atats. That would really kill the framerate plus there wouldnt be much room to walk.

Yes, I'm finally back from vacation!! Philadelphia sucks (no offense). I live in Ohio, and Philadelphia was not as good as Ohio.

Cool, a Hoth Siege Map!!!! Actually, there were six AT-AT's in the movie, but...

Oh, and there were AT-ST's.

Anyway, I G2G.

:fett:

Originally posted by stride

Nah 3 atats wouldnt kill the frame rate ive once edited a .npc to make a huge rancor and it didnt effect the frame rate at all. O yeah and my map should be big enough to have 2 or 3 atats

well when you think about it, a rancor just swings its arms around alot. ATATS fire, blow things up, have four moving lets and step on crap and will be getting pounded by alot of people at once. That WOULD definitly affect fps, especialy with 2 or more.

Tpilot's right, 2 would be a good number to settle on.

yeah, and he must keep room for the snowspeeders (±4) and TaunTauns (±8) :p

and they should make these weapons.

The game already has this weapon: http://www.starwars.com/databank/technology/antiinfantrybattery/index.html you can't sit in it, it's automaticly, so they should make it control-able.

Why they wouldn't make this weapon: http://www.starwars.com/databank/technology/lasercannon/index.html

With this you can kill the AT-AT of duncan like an easier way. so it's still fair to fight against Duncans new project.

Another weapon: http://www.starwars.com/databank/technology/heavyioncannon/index.html

I don't know, but it would be cool.

Originally posted by tFighterPilot

What you wrote above shows you don't understand anything about it, but that's ok.

2 or 1 AT ATs will be enough, cuz the battle does not supposed to be as massive as in the movie.

Me or dodgy? lol

About those ion cannon and blaster turrets, those would require alot of new models. Does anyone know if there is some sort of limit regarding addition of usuable weapons (ie Ewebs, blaster turrets) like there is with the .veh extension?

lol i actualy got a StarWars Guide book (made by lucas self) :p as it got seen it contains 3 ATAT's and 4 ATST's

lol

and if your gonna make the map you can put some just Item Placed E-webs for Rebels to pick up youd just have to wait for Hapslash to release hes Rebel Hoth Trooper for now rebels are oke also :D

If need be I could try to make one huge map of hoth. However I would require a few things

such as someone to put it ingame, I don't have the ram to run radiant

Fog would reduce the lag of multiple atsts, u know on hoth it's not a tropical planet where it's sunny and nice. It's an iceball in a giant snowstorm.

Archived