Home

Omg A Anti Lamer Mod!!1!!!1!

Boran

Ok im a lamer and proud of it i go to all the servers i can and lame everybody there untill i get kicked. Today i went to a server and i try and lame the admin....it says....A jedi with no honor is a jedi with no saber and you must wait 5 seconds untill you get it back...i lame again when i get saber back and it happens again only this time i must wait 10 seconds!!!!!!i went all the way up to 2 minutes and 35 seconds before i was like WTH MaN. but i mean WTH is with that!!!!!!!! i cant lame any more what is the world coming to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A anti-lamer mod is SOOOO DUMB

i cant lame

:(

:(

i mean WTH IS WITH THAT I LOOOOOVE TO LAME ITS MY THING MY NAMES LAMER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

BUT IT WAS FUN RUNNING INTO THE FFA with MY saber down everybody dropped theirs ;) so they took the anti lame off then i lame then they put it back on (that was at 2 minutes 40 seconds) then i left so servers PLEASE dont use anti lamer mod it makes this game suck dirt :(

So anyway Lamers like me beware of this mod hope nobody puts it so ppl can dl cause then ppl like me can lame nobodly ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived