Home

Official Asteroids Thread

Andy867

Originally posted by kazesan

So if asteroids and KOTOR are not one and the same, then it appears to me someone ripped someone else off. Seeing as how everything asteroids touted as being new and awesome is already in KOTOR. Although asteroids and KOTOR use the same vehicles so I will DL both.

Actually, its much more complicated since there will be 2 hangars(Rebel and Imperial), and as you will find our vehicles will be probably much different in looks, handling and stats. plus Asteroids utilizes the distancecull as ChangKahn has pointed out (as well as myself). Plus the Asteroids utilizes a working Radar and has the lead-target indicator, which helps for better accuracy in dog fighting. So there are enough differences so one map cannot be mistaken of being "ripped off" another, etc.

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it has not been released just yet. We are looking at January as the tentative release date of Asteroids. Manquesa is currently finishing up some of the vehicles like the T/I and TIE Advanced, so that he can work on the Y-wing and A-wing some more and get them all polished up.

Originally posted by Andy867

No, it has not been released just yet. We are looking at January as the tentative release date of Asteroids. Manquesa is currently finishing up some of the vehicles like the T/I and TIE Advanced, so that he can work on the Y-wing and A-wing some more and get them all polished up.

Ooo0 Ty. Looking forward to it.

OMFG!!11ONE!

OMFG!!11ONE!

Theres a new PCGAMEMODS.COM file,called Y-Wing.

Guess what?It looks a whole lot like mrjays,which is what I thought as i registired to view the commets/post and i downloaded it,opened the pk3,and went to models>players> and i saw bonus_ship there.Nice try Thou Bitchy and Forever Homosexual freely faggot Dragoon.

Dont download this ****,instead,express your hate for it.

Dont let LUCASFILES.com post it.KOTORMRJay made this,and it pissess me off so damned much!

Ok, for some reason the official asteroid thread is having posting problems, so here is the latest. Manquesa has been busy with creating specular maps for the vehicles and hopefully, since the holidays are winding down, we can resume beta testing and release this baby:)

Well with the new year comes new screenies.. Here is what Manquesa has been busy with.. So enjoy the TIE Advanced with specular mapping ;)

shot0008.jpg

shot0009.jpg

shot0010.jpg

shot0011.jpg

shot0012.jpg

shot0013.jpg

Originally posted by Master William

Just hope this won't turn out like Battlefield 1942, where two people dogfighting keep turning and turning until they lose each other. I hate turning, because if both are turning, you can might as well prepare for turning for hours...

know what you mean but truning the other way helps some times

Archived