Home

Newbie Looking For Help (JA MP taunts)

ReyMysterioJrX

Bind them to some buttons.

Taunt: Always works, does a taunt depending on the weapon you have.

Bow: Only works in duels (that may just be me though).

Meditate: I've only gotten it to work once, and other then that it's random...

Flourish: I'd assume anytime but I haven't gotten mine to work...

Just bind them using either the +bind yada yada or whatever or just the coing through the control section of the UI.

Taunt will always work in any gamemode. Bow, meditate, gloat, and flourish will only work in duel mode and power duel mode. Although some servers running mods allow you to use bow, meditate, gloat, and flourish in other gamemodes.

• /bind (key) taunt
    /bind (key) meditate
    /bind (key) gloat
    /bind (key) bow
    /bind (key) flourish

that is your best bet those taunts and stuff are all listed under other in the control config menu.....

depending on what your setup is i ehter suggest you do a v-m key bind or a insert-end bind on those keys those are your best 4 keys depending on your setup of the rest

really want to kick it up a notch i suggest a 5 button mouse also saves tons of room for hotkeys...

The annoying newbie is back. Ok let me just mention i am on the mac version most of the pk3 stuff works i fiddle with games pk3s and that nature..now..i am wondering what Admin mod will just make it easier to use these features gloat meditate bow and so forth i dont want to over do it with the admin stuff and drive my server and friends crazy while i am whoopin them like red headed step children. I just like the other taunts cuz it pisses them off. theres no debug without using these admin mods or something?

Oh dear.

Another thread with a vague title.

This one was made after my thread, but hasn't been renamed.

I wonder if it's because the admins don't have anything to disagree with in this thread, to create a negative slant on your opinion.

Thnx;) .

The thread title tells us everything we need to know, you're just trolling for trouble, Duty.

The annoying newbie is back. Ok let me just mention i am on the mac version most of the pk3 stuff works i fiddle with games pk3s and that nature..now..i am wondering what Admin mod will just make it easier to use these features gloat meditate bow and so forth i dont want to over do it with the admin stuff and drive my server and friends crazy while i am whoopin them like red headed step children. I just like the other taunts cuz it pisses them off. theres no debug without using these admin mods or something?

Check out the admin-mod's feature's and stuff, us lot really don't know a great deal about it (it's disliked by a lot too).

They're quite simple to set-up imo (from experience)

Good Luck :)

thanks alot again guys you all rock. I thought i did something wrong so i apologize if caused anyone to get upset if i repeated a post or something. i used the search but if this guy is walking around with ewoks in his pants and feels saucy well...i'll keep my mouth closed to be safe and unbanned. i dont want to step on anyones shoes.

Originally posted by ReyMysterioJrX

thanks alot again guys you all rock. I thought i did something wrong so i apologize if caused anyone to get upset if i repeated a post or something. i used the search but if this guy is walking around with ewoks in his pants and feels saucy well...i'll keep my mouth closed to be safe and unbanned. i dont want to step on anyones shoes.

You are not the one who Master William said would get banned. This is the guy who is most likely going to end up banned:

Originally posted by Duty

Oh dear.

Another thread with a vague title.

This one was made after my thread, but hasn't been renamed.

I wonder if it's because the admins don't have anything to disagree with in this thread, to create a negative slant on your opinion.

Thnx;) .

BTW you can delete any duplicate posts by clicking the "edit" button and select the delete box. :p

The title is fine because it was changed to be more descriptive, as per asked.

So please keep your moronic tones to yourself.

makes me a dumb newb

Yes if you say so.

And yes I've come here until I'm banned (again). My, my, I was wondering how long it would be until one of you guys thats so far up the mod's arse that you don';t see the light of day would ask to ban me.

You remind me of the rpg'ers who scream

"ADM!N PLZ BAN L4M3R- K1ICK3RZ AN LAMERZ ME121!21" once they've had their asses handed to them.

Hey lmer or should i say l4m3r so you can understand. youre getting off my topic. I am looking to further my fun factor in Jedi academy youre interupting and getting off the topic so please refrain from adding stupidity to my topic to try to help myself and the others. you're being part of the problem not the solution, so let your little brother take over the computer and go do something worthwhile. And hopefully one day you will grow up and have your parental privledges taken off. Now back to the topic at hand. I will try some of the admin mods maybe they will work with my jedi.

Not sure which section to put this in so here it goes I apologize in advance if its in the wrong section.I was wondering how can you turn the meditate and stuff to work in Multiplayer in Jedi academy.

Hey retard, its a bindable option through both the console and the option menu. It might even be in the manual. Go figure.

You didn't even know what a frikkin pk3 file is. Don't bother speaking to me again. Thnx;).

This has to be my 3rd account? I got banned for pertitioning for kicks (admins didn't aprove), banned for pertitioning for kicks again (same reason) and now this one (eventually). See ya next account (depend when I come back to this game/what I want to gloat about then). I'm running out of names :S;

Originally posted by Duty

Hey retard, its a bindable option through both the console and the option menu. It might even be in the manual. Go figure.

You didn't even know what a frikkin pk3 file is. Don't bother speaking to me again. Thnx;).

This has to be my 3rd account? I got banned for pertitioning for kicks (admins didn't aprove), banned for pertitioning for kicks again (same reason) and now this one (eventually). See ya next account (depend when I come back to this game/what I want to gloat about then). I'm running out of names :S;

Sure does explain you acting like an asshole.

Archived