Home

Help Me Please

Guest Hockey_Beast

Guest Hockey_Beast

I got the entire demo and it installs. I go to play the game I clikc on the icon and it does mpr.dll error check file . Does anyone know how to fix this. I have a 266mhz HP with 48 ram. Age of Empries 2 works on it anyone got any ideas I would realy love it .

Thanks

Originally posted by Hockey_Beast

I got the entire demo and it installs. I go to play the game I clikc on the icon and it does mpr.dll error check file . Does anyone know how to fix this. I have a 266mhz HP with 48 ram. Age of Empries 2 works on it anyone got any ideas I would realy love it .

Thanks

1) your processor is too old...sorry. The system requirment are posted on the home page...

Guest mer-ke_fostl

I have a 200 mhz with 32mb and it worked on mine, a little choppy but still good--no advanced graphics card or anything

Originally posted by mer-ke_fostl

I have a 200 mhz with 32mb and it worked on mine, a little choppy but still good--no advanced graphics card or anything

Ouch

Are you able to play multiplayer???:eek:

...Beast...your right...I guess it is the download file. Try the alternate download site. It runs very quickly.

Guest Hockey_Beast

I have 8 and I try to install it and it starts to extract the files and when it is done extracting it doesnt do anything like ask to restart.

Archived