Home

Excellent... [Spoiler]

Whistler

I was playing Kotor the other day and decided at the last moment to go DS (as I was fighting Bastila). Coming back to the Ebon Hawk, I let Carth run for it, and was about to do the same for Mission when I noticed the option to have Zalbaar kill her. Now, I'm not a sadistic person, but I just couldn't help myself. If everything else in the game sucked, this one option would make up for it all :D Brilliant.

if you're a sadist i guess you can appreciate the sick humor in it. :)

for the most part i found the darkside dialogue options very funny. but getting through the part of killing all your friends was tough. and i know it's just a game but geez....have zaalbar kill mission? how sick. :)

Originally posted by Clemme w/Stick

Yes you do :p.

No really, I enjoyed it as well. Oh well, I guess theres a sadistic bastard in all of us.

-Clemme

there is.. that's the whole beauty of the dark side/light side philosophy ;)

If everything else in the game sucked, this one option would make up for it all Brilliant.

I disagree, if the rest of the game had not been so good then you wouldn't bond with the characters so well. That is what makes the game so great.

On a side note, dont take Zaalbar onto the star forge with you after doing this or he will attack you.

Archived