Home

there is no peace part 2

rick ulo 11103

Brittany awoke after hearing Sukara's scream and immediately jumped out of bed. She hastily put on her robes and ran to find out what had happened. She entered the hangar just as Sukara's ship took off and watched as it rocketed into space.

"Definitely Sukara," she said to herself as she stared up after him. A frown crossed her face. "What was he doing here?"

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brittany recieved her orders cooly and obediently. Then, she went back to her quarters to pack for the trip. She sighed, allowing herself to be distracted from packing and turned to look out the window. In some ways, she wished she didn't live in such a place, where the scenery was always somebody else's window. With that thought, she realized she wouldn't have it any other way, though and returned her concentration to packing.

The alarm beeped on the Security console. The Weequay wh had been sitting in the chair with his feet up on the console suddenly snapped alert. He checked the message.

"Alarm 54-Alpha," he told one of the waiting Security men. "Take Zeebo and go check it out. Report to me when ya find out what it is." The man nodded, jerkily, and went to get the Rodian named Zeebo.

The two Security men made their way to 54-Alpha, which was a nondescript and rather ugly looking fighter. Outside it, they found a man waiting.

He was clad in Sith robes. "You two slime get out of here," growled the Sith at them. They paused, and then drew their pistols. Just because it looked like a Sith and talked like a Sith didn't mean it was a Sith.

The man regarded them with a steady stare. "Suspicious, then?" he sneered. "I'll show you the power of a Sith." he shot lightning from his fingertips, hitting Zeebo, and keeping the lightning up for quite some time. When he was done, the Rodian's green skin was cracked and black, smoking, looking much like a burn victim. He was sobbing, as well.

"I said get out. I am in command here." The man's arrogant attitude was just like the Sith's, and that lightning- the security man glanced at his companion. A decision was made. he bowed to the Sith, grabbed Zeebo, and hauled the semi-comatose Rodian away.

Jamis smirked and continued making his way into the ship. A moment later, he sat in the pilot's chair. He started the fighter up, and communicated to the Command Tower that their Security detachment should be clearing him for launch at any moment. He was soon cleared, and took off from the landing platform.

Out in space, he continued to get clearance from the same Command Tower to the Sith Fleet that was in orbit. Jamis whistled lowly. There were several Sith capital ships here. He smiled. The Republic would no doubt love to have this tip. He set the coordinates for hyperspace, and pulled the lever.

Sukara dashed thru the tree's of the jungle, leaping past the fallen tree's, clearly cut with lightsabers to make a path, and running into the temple. He looked up at it, the temple was massive, reaching high into the sky. Sukara shakes off his amazement and pushes his way inside.

He looks back and forth quickly, growling. Three Dark Jedi, who where enjoying a stroll thru the large temple, spot him. Instantly recogniseing who he is, they run at him. Snarling at them, he fires a bolt of lightning twords them. Two leap out of the way, but one gets cought in it and is fried to a crisp by his powerful attack, his skin cracking open, and his blood boiling.

The other two rush at him, sabers raised, Sukara does a quick back flip, as they are almost on him, kicking one in the back, causeing him to be impaled by his own allies saber, Sukara quickly rushes twords the suprised Sith, and beheads him with a quick stroke. "Visona!!" He snarls as he continues to bash his way thru the temple.

Doyen Armala sat in her chambers glaring at nothing. She had left Shah'Raa to guard the Jedi fool.

"I had planned to turn Visona to the Dark side, to corrupt her mind, make her see the errors of her way." she thought darkly to herself."Instead the insolent Jedi tried to decieve me into seeing things her way. How dare she show me disrespect when she knew her life was in my hands?? "

"No matter, the fool knew nothing of my affairs. Through her haze of pain, the weakling was likely spewing Jedi trash stuffed into her brain as a padawan. She had no idea of what she was saying."

"Yes that was likely it." she nodded to herself. "The pathetic girl's will was almost certainly close to breaking, she would work on her some more and use the stupid girl in her twisted plans."

While Doyen was convincing herself against the truth, Shah'Raa stood guard outside the torture chamber. He suddenly felt a disturbance to his right and turned to see.....

Sukara's foot inveloping his eye sight as a quick boot to the head sends him flying across the room. Sukara turns to see Visona in the torture chamber and growls loudly at Shah'raa as he gets to his feet, growling slightly himself as his lightsaber hisses into action, soon followed by Sukara's lightsaber, wich he only lights one end of.

Sukara however, nomatter how angry he may have been, waited patiently for his enemy. Shah'raa, being a true Sith, rashly ran at Sukara, poised to strike him down in a swift attack. However, Sukara suprised him with a slash that almost took his arm off, Shah'raa barely blocking it. Seeing Shah'raa as he stumbles back, Sukara attacks him agressivly, slamming his lightsaber againts his own. Green saber againts Violet saber as Sukara and Shah'raa duel in the torture chamber.

Sukara however, was easily holding his own, though not really makeing any ground himself. Shah'raa manage to hold out againts him, barely, and certenly was not makeing any ground. Growling, Shah'raa grined at Sukara thru there saber lock. "You should have heared her screams of pain, Sukara, I thought she would die. A pity she didn't, or maybe not. I'd like to have a little fun with her myself when I'm done with you!" Shah'raa just made the wrong choise of words...

Sukara roared with an almost inhuman rage and slammed Shah'raa's saber aside, launching a flurry of attacks at him, knocking Shah'raa clean off his feet, rolling on the floor as he tried to stumble to his feet. However, Sukara was already apon him, Sukara, with his saber, hacked Shah'raa's own saber in two, narrowly missing his wrist. Shah'raa fell back, now disarmed, and at Sukara's mercy.

"Now you die!!" Sukara said with rage, raiseing his lightsaber over the terrified Shah'raa's head.

Originally posted by Ninir

"I'll give you your mission now." Master Gallia said. "Jedi Rick and Jedi Brittany, you'll be heading for the world of Faloo. Jedi Ganor and Jedi Loob you'll be heading for...."

(What do you think Rick? I'm sorry we kinda forgot about you... :( )

((( dont worry about it)))(((what are we supposed to on this mission, unless we were supposed to make it up as we go)))

rick packed up his bags happy he could get out of this place.

Shah'Raa summoned a blinding flash of light and threw it in Sukara's face. Sukara turned away and covered his eyes with is hand, Shah'Raa seeing his chance ran for his life.

Gasping for breath Shah'Raa went straight for the alarms."I'll just turn on High Security alarm." he thougth to himself as he ran. "Then we'll see who escapes."

Sukara shook his head after the blinding light, if not for Visona, who was still in her torture cell, he would have given chase to the Sith Apprentice. Running over to Visona's cell, he deactivated it, opening the class of the cell and takeing her out, gently laying her down on the floor.

"Visona? Visona? Are you alright? Can you hear me Visona?" He said, shakeing her slightly.

Sukara looked up at Armala, his face bland and emotionless. Gently laying Visona down on the ground, he stood up. "I see you have brought helpers. It doesn't matter. For what you have done, you and all of your Dark Jedi will die this day, by my hand. Don't bother saying your prayers, you will get no redemption from me." With that, Sukara ignighted both ends of his lightsaber.

As the Dark Jedi begain to move twords him, Sukara used the force to quickly rip one of the torture pods clean out of the ground, growling as he flung it into two the of the approaching Sith. The other two stopped just long enough to see there two comrads being crushed by the large metal and glass pod, the glass shatering and cutting them badly. As they turned back, Sukara had raised his hand again, lightening blasting out of his finger tips, burning thru another two, there faces became chared and blackened from the powerful blast, as they where litterly set ablaze, dieing in a haze of painful wales and screams of agony.

The fith and final Sith looked at Sukara, and took a step back, shakeing slightly. He then let out a sharp yelp of pain, looking down to see a crimson blade sticking out of his gut. "You pathetic coward!" Armala hissed, as the Dark Jedi fell dead, killed by his own ally.

Sukara looked deeply into Armala's eyes, showing the hatred he had for her. "And now, Doyen Armala, I'll send you to hell." He said, coldly.

"Not if I send you first." Doyen retorted frostily ignighting her own lightsaber. "Lets see who win's this battle dear, shall we?"

She stood in position lightsaber in place and her face emotionless, but if one looked closer they could see the fear and doubt in her attractive dark eyes.

They circled each other, each looking for a mistake in the other, waiting for a opening a weakness and suddenly Doyen saw her chance and lunged forward. She swiftly arched her saber and plunged it on Sukara's right flank. Too late Sukara had feinted, he quickly blocked the blow and threw one on her left but she hastily did a back flip his saber missing her by inches, and went in defensive mode.

"End it now Sukara for you stand no chance." Doyen shouted trying to distract him. "Oh look out, to your left!"

"Don't try childish games with me Armala." Sukara shouted back fiercly."Besides it's you who doesn't stand a chance, you're voicing your own fears. I can see the doubt in your eyes."

That did it, that hit the mark. Furious Doyen shrieked in rage and anger.

"WHAT DOUBT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" She screamed in hatered. "I don't doubt, I have never doubted, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS DOUBT IN MY LFE."

Doyen Armala lunged forward with all she had. She slashed here and there blindly Sukara blocking her every blow, she summoned a forceball and threw it directly at Sukara.

Sukara fell back taken by surpirse the breath knocked out of him, Doyen cackled victoriously. "Now my friend you die!" she suddenly noticed movement and looked to see Visona. "Oh I had forgotten wittle Vishona."

She walked over to her all the time keeping an eye on Sukara. "I think I'll kill her first, you know 'torture' her so you can have some entertainment before dying." Doyen said enjoying herself immensely.

Just as she was about to throw lighting towards Visona Sukara lept and screamed. "Don't you dare touch her you B@*$."

Snarling he charged forward attacking Doyen. This time it was Doyen taken by surprise, she hadn't thought he had any strength left, but unfortunately it was too late, Sukara threw her down and stood with his lightsaber poised over her head.

Breathing heavily he said. " I think I will have some "entertainment" before I die. I'll-"

Before he could finish she put her hand in her pocket and threw sand in his face as his vision cleared he saw Armala vanish in a puff of smoke.

He stood there glaring at the place Armala should have been and heard a charming voice mockingly whisper in his ear.

"Your love for her will do you no good Sukara. Jedi do not love, or have you forgotten?"

(( Nice fight! :) ))

Sukara sneered at the voice. "The taunting words of a coward who has just been defeted." He stated to himself. His anger and rage fadeing as he saw Visona. He turned his saber off and put it on his belt. "Its over Visona. Where do you want to go? Do you want me to take you back to the Academy?"

Brittany was still packing when she heard a knock at her door. She called for whoever it was to come in and Rick entered, his bags entirely packed. He was trying to hurry her along, but she stopped.

"Patience, Rick," she said. "We'll get out of here soon enough."

She paused, causing more impatience to spring from Rick.

"I am not familiar with Faloo," she finally said thoughtfully. "Why don't you go to the Jedi Library and find out exactly where we are going?"

He raced out of her room and she gave a sigh of relief. Now, she could pack in peace... what little peace there was left in the galaxy.

rick ran to the library he looked for faloo and found that it was a big rainforest with some mountain ranges. there was supposed to be a imp base but the council were not sure, the mission was to search for the base and if it was found, blow it all the way to tantooine.

he ran back to britanies quarters annd told her what he found. she, being packed walked out and headed for the hanger, rick following close behind. when they reached the hanger they were surprised to see sakura and a tortured version of visiona.

"what have you two been up to" he asked looking at visiona in a consirned way

(sorry i made alot of grammar mistakes and all that but iwas in a rush)

(( Yeah, I assume thats why you put imp base instead of Sith Base. :) ))

Sukara looked down at Visona sadly. "She was kidnapped by Sith, I had to rescue her, now move aside, I have to get her to a bacta tank!" Sukara said, pushing his way past them, carrieing her to the Academy.

Brittany dropped her bags to help Sukara get Visona to the healers, much to Rick's frustration. He tried to prod her, hoping she would get moving. He was eager to be out on a mission again.

"Patience, Rick," Brittany said calmly. "The mission can wait a little. Get my bags to the ship. I'll be along in a minute."

On the way to the healers, she started drilling Sukara with questions. She wanted to know exactly what happened, but all she could gather was that they had seen Doyen Armala and fought with her. She disappeared and they came to the Jedi Temple.

When Brittany had seen to it that Visona was with the healers, she returned to the hangar, where Rick was waiting for her, though somewhat impatiently. She boarded the ship and they took off toward Faloo. If there was a Sith base there, they would find it and they sure as hell had enough explosives to make a good sized crater in the surface as well.

Sukara sat by the bacta tank, watching Visona heal inside of it, keeping his eye on the health moniter, as it constantly gave feedback on her condition. "Come on Visona, hold on..." Said the worried Sukara, even though Bacta tanks had a 99% sucsess rate on non fatally injured subjects.

Jamis sat down into the holobooth on the world of Kuat, which was under Republic control. He hoped that Visona had done as he had asked, and started using options to place his call to Coruscant. This would be a visual connection as well.

"Do you know the number with which you wish to collect?" said the woman who was in charge of placing his call on Coruscant.

"The Jedi Temple," he said. A moment later, someone at the Jedi Temple took his call. He realized it was a recording.

"Thank you for calling the Jedi Temple.

If you'd like to communicate to someone within the temple and know their extension, enter it now." Doing nothing, more options came.

"If you wish for information on the Jedi, please press one." he did nothing. "If you'd like to see about testing for your child, please press 2." He still did nothing.

Finally, he got the option to talk to one of the operators at the Jedi Temple. He used that option, not knowing Visona's Master's extension.

"Jedi Temple Operator. How may I help you?" The voice at the other end was young and happy and sweet. Jamis couldn't help but smile, and realized that that felt very good.

"I'd like to talk to Master Wasafi, please. A full holo connection, if it's possible."

"Just one moment." A moment later, Master Wasafi's face appeared on the screen. She was a surprisingly striking woman, but the intelligence and knowledge in her eyes was nearly overwhelming. He had a sudden reverance for this woman. He nodded once to her.

"Master Wasafi, I don't know if Visona told you about me or not. I was with the Sith when Shado Vorn, Brittany and Rick attacked the Sith Temple." she regarded him steadily, not making any motions really. Just watching, intently. He began to sweat a little under that gaze.

"My name's Jamis Yon, and I left the Sith. I rescued Brittany and Rick from the Sith Destroyer above Tattooine. I helped fight Sukara just before Visona found him and healed him. I helped try to locate Visona and Sukara as well. When our little merry band went its seperate ways, I went to Bakura to see if I could find my family there." he paused. Master Wasafi had not said anything yet.

"I have found that the Sith are in control of the planet, with a fleet around the planet, and ground troops on the surface itself. I thought it would be best to pass this along to the Republic."

(( We can't really move it along till Ninir gets back, Visona sorta became one of the plot movers. :p ))

Sukara continued to sit by the bacta tank, looking at Visona, sighing as she floated there, slowly being being healed by the bacta inside. "I can't beleave I let Armala get away..." He muttered to himself, a bit of shame clear in his voice.

Sukara sat by Visona's bacta tank, watching her slowly recover, letting out a long sigh of relief when he realised she was going to be out soon. Letting a small cough escape from his throat, he realised he had been up for 18 hours straight, just sitting there. He still refused to get up, however. He turned to look at him self, in the mirror that was beside him. "Ugh, I look like crap..." He muttered as he ran a hand thru his thick black/red hair. He turned his attention back to Visona tank however, as the alarm on it beeped.

"What? She's recovered? I guess I shouldn't be suprised, Visona's pretty strong in the force." Sukara said, smileing.

It was a dark stormy night on Korriban, especially in th Dark Jedi Temple, through which people rarely passed. And in the very heart of that Temple hands folded behind her back paced Doyen Armala. General Percival Bosh stood next to the desk filled with papers and maps.

"We have the four scrolls in our keeping your Majesty." The General reported. "And-"

"We have already went over this!" Doyen snapped. She was in a very foul mood since the Jedi had escaped. "Is there anything else?"

General Bosh cleared his throat before continuing hastily. "We have located the fifth and last scroll on Faloo. It was rumored to be in the sacered tomb of Takhisis, our sources have managed to confirm this rumor." the General finished proudly.

"So we know the whereabouts of the scroll?" Doyen asked an eyebrow raised.

"Thats what I just said, my Lord." the confused General stated.

"Then why haven't 'we' informed their Lord of this earlier?" she demanded furiously.

"Your Highness-"

"Do 'we' know how important these scrolls are?" Doyen glared at the General. "Do 'we' know if I don't get my hands on all five scrolls, all my plans will wash down the drain?"

"Your Majesty we just cofirmed this today." The General spoke with surprising calm. "I came to you at once after my sources informed me about it."

Looking at the calm General, Doyen got even angrier, if that was possible. More than at the General though, she was angry with herself. How could she let Sukara escape? How could he defeat her in combat? And how could she lose control of herself so easily these days?"

"Excuse me General." Doyen replied more in control. "I haven't been acting quiet myself."

"Thats alright your Exellency." General Bosh replied bowing. "It is always a pleasure to serve you."

Doyen rewarded him with a charming smile. "Now for the plans, do you have everything worked out General?"

"Yes. We will leave at dawn my Lord. Will you be gracing us with your presence?"

"No, but my apprentice, Shah'Raa will accompany you."

"As you wish my Lord. Now if you will excuse me I have some last minute preperations to make." Bowing the General backed out of the room.

Jamis shrugged. "Once you've been a Sith, it's surprisingly easy to pose as one to the common layman." Master Wasafi seemed a little surprised, and he shrugged. "I'll come to the temple," he told her, lacking anything else to do.

The boxy fighter landed on a platform of the Jedi Temple, and powered down. Jamis climbed out, looking at the grand structure.

He felt defensive suddenly, as if he wanted to leave. He had an urge to climb back into his fighter and leave. Where to? he asked himself. Anywhere but here.

He continued walking into the Temple and considered this. What was it about this structure that caused him to want to flee? He looked at it. No defenses. Just a towering, awe-inspiring building. Where the Sith Academy had been a dismal, cramped place, this spot looked more like a great cathedral. Spires swept up into the sky, a large cortyard struck through the building, with multiple walkways across the huge space.

It was lit well, with tiles with an unusual, but beautiful pattern on the floor. He straightened up, and realized he was inside now. That's how to get past one's fear, he thought. Think about something else.

This place unnerved him a bit. He wasn't sure why.

Sukara smiled with relief as he aided Visona to her bed. Letting her lay down on it, he pulled the covers over her, takeing a step back, before he opened his mouth. "I know you don't want to stick around, but you're still pretty worn out from the ecounter with Armala. Don't try and deny it. So you need your rest." Sukara said, a bit of a stern tone to his voice.

He walked over to a chair and sit by it, flipping on the view screen, but turning the volume down, incase she wanted to sleep. Sukara watched the view screen half-heartedly, as he forced himself to stay awake despite how tired he actually was.

Sukara lays in his bed, in one of the deepest sleeps he has ever been in. His body surely happy to be able to recover some of its lost inergy. He slept with a smile on his face, snuggleing againts the osft bedsheets.

Jamis and Visona, however, where wide awake. And they had there own problems to deal with, right now.

Jamis looked about the gardens. Here and there, one could see Jedi strolling about the place. He'd gotten more than a few strange looks, being in the clothes he'd had from Tattooine. (The cockpit of his fighter had been big enough for him to change out of the Sith Robes, a move he thought most wise)

Fortunately, the looks had not transformed into anything else. Master Wasafi's presence had taken care of some of the oddballs watching him, but when she left, the eyes returned to him.

Or maybe he was imagining it. Maybe he had some left-over paranoia from the Sith Academy. He tried to breath in and out calmly, to keep his mind detached for a moment. The scent of some sweet berry got in his nostrils, though, and set him to coughing.

Once the coughing was done, he rubbed his cheeks. He seemed to be sporting a bit of stubble. He looked around, and Visona was approaching. He stood up quickly.

"Are you allright?" he asked, as she approached. He looked at her. She looked to be in good health, if a bit paler than he remembered.

She nodded, and smiled a little. "how about Sukara?" he asked her. His thoughts turned to the second lightsaber on his belt, the one that Sukara had given him.

Archived