Home

there is no peace part 2

rick ulo 11103

Brittany and Jamis ran back to the shuttle and found that Rick had still not regained consciousness. Brittany sensed a fight nearby and ran to help. She attacked the Sith troopers from behind, sometimes even deflecting the blasts of the Republic soldiers into Sith troopers.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As hard as the Sith Troopers fought, they where outgunned and out classed, the Republic troops pushed forward, the Sith retreating into the hall running past the body of Sukara, the sight of it though, no doubt lowering the already distressed moral of the troops.

As it appeared that the Republic had cleaned everything up Visona looked down at the fallen body of Sukara, a burnt whole thru the very middle of his chest, made from his own saber, wich he chose to kill himself with, when he lost the right to be the Lord of the Sith.

However, this being one of the area's of the force she is strong in, she felt a small spark of life still within him, appearing that in his rash suicidal attempt, he missed his heart. A choise being presented to her, on what she should do. Should she finish the job, perhaps?

Stairing at her thru slightly opened eyes, he watched her colaps on the ground. Shruging off the dizzying feeling he recieved the first few seconds after wakeing, he slowly rises to his feet, looking down at her.

*Sukara* Why...? Why did she save me? She is a Jedi...isn't she? Yes, I should kill her, even though I am not worthy of being a Sith Lord, I should...

Raiseing his now single bladed saber, he prepared to lower it down on her, but found that his arms would not obay the commands sent from his brain.

*Sukara* Why am I hesitateing?! She is a weak servant of the light...she deserves no mercy, right? Grr...

Hearing Republic troops approaching, he quickly turned to her, makeing his choise, picking her up, putting her over his shoulder, the approaching troops surely would fire on him if he stayed here, alerting a whole ship of no telling how many enemy forces.

*Sukara* Well, if she has saved me, she will just have to come with me...so I can interogate her, of course.

Looking back and forth, he makes his way thru the battered Star Ship, the sparks and smoke that bursts from its ruptured whole showing the damage it had sufered in the recent battle. He manages to sneak past any guarding Republic Officers, and up to a Republic Snub Fighter.

He quickly uses the force to pull the pilot over to him, impaleing him with his lightsaber, though, it was thru his stumach, and while most likely painful, it was not faital, growling at his weakness, fearing her healing left traces of light in him, moveing up to the fighter, and laying her in it, before getting inside himself.

*Sukara* I hope this thing works something like a Sith Fighter. Ahh, yes. There we go!

The fighter lifts off, Republic troops hearing it, and apon seeing the injured pilot, opening fire on it, however the shields easily withstand there blasts, as it bursts from the battered Rakatan vessal, the ship itself to damaged to even fire at the escapeing fighter.

*Sukara* Bah, I never liked that ship anyway.

Finding the nearest hyperspace root, he zooms off in its direction.

A few hours later, he manages to land on the remot planet of Lok. Its only inhabitants being a spars population of thugs and bandits.

*Sukara* Well, this is the safest place I can find at the time. And they shouldn't follow us...me here.

Laying her on the ground, he sets up a camp, sitting down cross legged on the ground, why he puts her in the sleeping bag.

*Sukara* I can't go to sleep, she might make off with all my food. I'll have to wait till she wakes up. Besides, after that healing, I feel like I could stay awake a few hours longer.

With that, he sat in his camp, waiting for her to wake.

Brittany and Rick had been removed from the Sith ship as well and Brittany ran to the bridge of the Republic ship. She went directly to the highest ranking person she saw.

"Admiral," she said, "did you have any others aboard that ship?"

When he answered that he had, she reached out with the Force and sighed.

"She is alive, but very weakened," she said. "Her signal is leaving the area."

Sukara looked at her as she slowly sat up, lifting his hood back. A smile on his face. Yes, a smile, it had been a long time since he had smiled, he didn't even realise that he was himself. When she healed him, she also managed to light the spark of light that was still within him, though at this point, you'd be lucky to get him to admit it under slow torture.

"Here, this will make you feel better." Sukara hands her a small cup of strange, green liquid. "Don't worry, it will help you regain your strength, it doesn't taste very good though, so prepare yourself before drinking it."

She slowly raises it to her lips, sipping of it, and already, some of her lost strength flows thru her.

"We're on Lok, its the only planet I could think of that the Republic wouldn't look for us on."

Sitting his own drink down, he staired at her.

"I have a question. What did you do to me? You healed me clearly, but I feel strange now. Alot differant than before."

He continued to look at her, awaiting an awnser.

Sukara looked down at his feet thinking.

"Perhaps you are right. I cannot say for sure. How are you feeling?"

Suprised by his own question, he frowned slightly. Now he was showing concern for another, had he become so weak in such a short amount of time? He had not felt this way since he was a Padawan...

"We will rest here for the night, we do not want to stay in one place for too long. Large groups of bandits roam these planes. And I do not beleave they care for Force users."

With that, he layed back on the ground, closeing his eyes. Turning his head to look back at her.

"Oh, and by the way. My name is Sukara Delwynn, what is yours? We shall be stuck on this planet for a while, and I would like something to call you other than Jedi"

( Well, Uber_Saber and Wild Jedi are still here, they posted just yesterday, but Rick Ulo has vanished, he hasen't posted in I guess 7 or 8 days...No matter, the show must go on. :) )

The next morning Sukara rose slowly, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he watched the planets Sun shine in the sky, the planet around them consisted of mostly jagged mountain ranges, violant sulfer pools, long expanses of desert, and harsh and desolate flats. The kinda place you would expect Pirates and bandits to live on, really.

Sukara walked over to her, nudgeing her slightly, waiting for her eyes to open.

"I think we should move now, as I said, remaining in one place on this planet is not wise. My Star Fighter was severly damaged in the entry, I underestimated the atmisphear of this world. We will have to walk..."

With that, he begain to gather there things for the journy ahead. Not truely knowing where they where going to go on this alien, hostile world.

Jamis fretted as he stayed on the Republic Ship. With Brittany vouching for him, the Republic had not thrown him in the brig. He had made no secret of his Sith past, and the Republic Admiral was more than worried about having someone who could be a Sith on board.

So Jamis had a couple of bodyguards. More accurately, watchdogs, to make sure he didn't do anything unauthorized. He could go from the temporary quarters alloted to him, to the mess, and to the Medical Bay where Brittany was spending most of her time and Rick was spending all his time.

Rick was unconcious, in a coma, and would not respond to anything they'd yet tried. As powerful as the galaxy's technology was, few things could elude their knowledge, but a grasp of the human brain was still beyond them.

"Give it up, Brittany," said Jamis. "Sitting there fretting won't awake Rick." Brittany looked up at him, with a part glare. "Besides, you have another Jedi to retrieve, maybe." He recalled a conversation that they had had last night, once the Republic officer had been done debriefing him, and really, interrogating him. (Fortunately, it had only been a verbal interrogation.)

"You lost a Jedi," he'd said to the Admiral. The man had bristled.

"It was her own choice to go- her own choice to revive a fallen Sith. I cannot go gallivanting around the galaxy looking for her. I have a ship and crew to think of. I have to get back, get my people that are injured safe, get the ship repaired, some new crewmembers, some more fighters- I need it all. I can't go looking into a hostile area with a damaged ship and crew."

Jamis relayed this conversation to Brittany. "I could just start a Jedi-rescuing business," he said, trying to relieve some of the tension.

Sukara and Visona slowly made there way across the planes, the Republic fighter unfortunatly haveing no Speeder with it, forceing them to walk. Sukara studied his suroundings constantly, on the lookout for any unsavory characters.

"There is one town here that I beleave we may find a temporary haven. Long enough for us to book passage off of this world atleast." Stated Sukara, gazeing to the north.

As he was about to take another step forward, he quickly spun, shoveing Visona to the ground as a blaster bolt nearly struck her in the back, quickly looking up at where it came from.

"Aqualish bandits...damnit! I don't know how they found us so soon...Never mind though, prepare yourself!"

Ignighting his lightsaber, he got into the ready combat position, deflecting the lasers as they flew at him, sending a few of them back at the bandits, killing a couple of them.

"We should be able to take care of these guys easily!" Sukara once again stated, with a excited smirk on his face.

Sukara once again looked down at the Dark Jedi, shrugging his shoulders slightly.

"You can choose not to beleave me if you wish, but this Dark Jedi did not work for me, I am a Sith Lord no more. When I fled that ship and left the remaining crew the Republic, I lost all standing with them. Again, you may choose not to beleave me, if you think you can survive out here alone." Sukara said, an eye brow raiseing.

"As for why he was working with thoughs thugs, I can not say, perhaps he followed us, and came to seek revenge on me for leaveing them behind...Wait..."

Sukara walked over to the corps of the dark Jedi, pulling his mask down. "It is! This is the surviveing member of the two Dark Jedi that I used capture Rick Ulo and Brittany, strange that he would be here..."

Looking around with new found caution, he turned his attention back to her. "More Sith might have followed us here. I can not say how many survived the destruction of my ship, I'm afraid. But, no doubt, if they are here, they are here for me. We should make haste, and find shelter. Follow me, unless you still refuse to trust me, that is." With that, Sukara turns and quickly continues on his way.

Sukara gazed into the distance as she asked her question, guessing at the distance.

"Not to far, perhaps 20 or so miles, we should be a view soon. Lets hope we can get there without any more interuptions."

Continueing to walk twords the location he stated, they soon saw the flashing lights of the Haven in the distance.

"Ah, here we are. Be careful what you say in this town, its friendlier to Force users than the rest of the planet, but I wouldn't flaunt your powers around them."

Sukara and Visona enter into the town, the moons of the planet hanging in the nights sky, as Sukara enters the local cantina.

"Ahhh...its alot warmer in here!" He said with a slight smile on his face, looking around the room as the patrons laugh, drink, play Pazaak, and all of the other things that happen in this sort of place.

"Again, this is a rough crowd, watch what you say and do."

Sitting down at a stool on the bar, he lowers the hood of his cloak, reveiling his face to the bartender. "Corellian Ale." Sukara plainly states.

The bartender nods, slideing him a glass. Sukara picks it up, sipping from it before turning back to Visona. "We need to find a good sturdy ship to get us off this planet. We should ask around this cantina first."

(((great posts ninir :thmbup1: )))

rick arrised from his coma in the early morning and started ripping of various cords as the doctors started running in. britany and jamis were waken after rick had beed tested and surprisingly he felt perfect. britany and jamis explained everything to him.

((( iiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack lol:D )))

After asking around the Cantina for a bit, Sukara was recomended to a man who sold personal fighters for reasonable prices.

"Thank you. We will be on our way now." Stated Sukara after dropping a few credits on the table for his information.

"We should waist no time in getting a better ship, Visona. The longer we are on this world, the easier it will be for the Sith to find us." He said as he quickly exited the cantina, makeing his way to the shop that the man directed him too.

Slowly opening the door, he looks back and forth, spotting a somewhat elderly man tinkering with some spare parts. "Um, hello? Are you Valk Durgyn? I am looking for a Star Fighter suitable for two. Do you have anything along thoughs lines?"

"Hmm...Well lemmie see what I can do for ya there son." Said a smileing Valk Durgyn as he made his way over to his records with a slight limp in his step.

"Hopefully this won't take TO long." Said a slightly heavy lidded Sukara as he watched Valk slowly limp his way to his records.

The half-decrepid Valk Durgyn had finally managed locate an ideal ship for the two of them, after a few hours of pushing buttons, and re-ajusting his glasses.

"Huh...? Hrmm...Ho ho! There we go! The perfect ship for you two love birds, heh heh!" Said a smileing Valk, winking to the two of them.

"What? I'm afraid you're mistaken about us, old guy. Look, how much is this going to cost? We're not exactly rich at the momment..." Sukara said in a somewhat disapointed tone, checking how many credits he had. "Do you have any spare credits on you, Visona?"

"Hrmmm...well lets see. She has a good, sturdy hull, a decent deflecter sheild, two forward mounted laser canons, and a top-notch life support system. Its a fine ship lad, and worth every credit!" Valk said with great confodence.

"You want to give us a good deal." Sukara said plainly, waveing his hand infront of the old mans face.

"Do I now? And why is that, son?" Valk said, a questioning look on his face. Valk, though old and slightly decrepid, clearly is very wise, and has a healthy mind.

"Damnit...look, I only have 18,000 credits. If we don't get out of here, there will be Sith comeing to this city. And they won't leave unscathed. They'll rip it to pieces trying to find us." Sukara stated with a stern look on his face.

"Well then, maybe its you who needs to ajust there morals, son. If they are gonna ruin our nice little town, then maybe you should go?"

"Even if we did leave, they would still pass thru here, and they will still kill the ones they deem unworthy, thats just how they are. They'll most likely detect us leaveing the planet though, and will follow us. Your town will be spared that way." Sukara said, a slight hint of plea in his voice.

The old ship building sighed heavily, but finally spoke once again. "Fine, fine. Have it your way son. 18,000 credits it is. Now hurry up and get out of here! I don't care to have a blaster hole in my head!"

"Very well. Come, Visona, we don't have alot of time to waist."

Sukara quickly payed Valk Durgyn, climbing into there new fighter, the ship lifting off smoothly, as Sukara brought its engines, shields and weapons online, flying from the planets surface, and into the air. Now above the planet, he scans for a hyperspace rout.

"We should be out of here in no time now. Lets see...What? Its a small transport...a Republic transport!" Closeing his eyes for a second, he opened them back up. "Damnit...Brittany and Jamis, aswell as Rick Ulo are there. This will be hard, but they won't get us without a fight! Get ready, I would hold on tight." Sukara gripped his controls tighter, and begain guideing his Star Fighter away from the transport.

"Escape will be our first option, if that doesn't work, then I guess we'll have no choise but to fight our way out of it..."

(( Visona, I do beleave this is happening before the Galactic Civle War, before Episode 1 even. But we'll just say that the Empire found some old Sith TIE models and improved on them. Just please, no Star Destroyers or anything. :) ))

Concentrateing deeply, Sukara narrowed his eyes. "You line the ship up with the fighters, and I'll fire, don't worry, I always got high marks for my gunnery."

With that, Visona manuvered her ship skillfully across the black void of space, the Sith Fighters hot on there tail. Visona quickly loops upward, lineing the TIE up with Sukara's lasers, pulling the trigger, the crimson blasts erupted from the Fighters canons, blowing the fighter to pieces.

"Thats one." Stated Sukara as they manuvered behind another, Sukara once again fired the fighters powerful lasers, another Sith Fighter explodeing. "Thats two! Keep up the good piloting Visona. They can't keep up with us, I doubt I can say the same for the transport though."

Around the Republic Transport, 6 of the origanel 12 TIE's flew. There lasers hammering down onto the ship. The slow transport fireing back, but missing, the ship not ment for combat.

"Thats three, only three more chaseing us, the old guy was right, this is a good fighter!" Sukara exclaimed excitedly, somewhat enjoying the battle.

The transport rocked slightly as several more lasers struck it. "Damnit! Forward shields are almost out!" Shouted one of the transports pilots.

"Thats four, and five! Nice one, if I do say so myself." Said a confodent Sukara as he angled his shots, couseing one of the TIE's to crash into another. "One more left, and then we'll be out of here."

(((i invite you all (ninir, hiroki, wild jedi, and uber_saber) ro an RPG i am going to create i am not sure what it is going to be called but it will sort of be an introduction to a new character of mine please join!!!)))(((ummm im kind of in a hard position so my reply is going to be simple)))

"me might not be their for him to explain if you dont help us out!!!"

(( Sure Rick, if its half as good as this I'll happily join. :) ))

The last of the Sith Fighters explode in a shower of sparks, Sukara letting go of his trigger and sighing. "That does it, and the other TIE's are busy with that transport, escape will be easy! Come on Visona, before the TIE's finish."

The TIE's continue to bombard the Republic transport, several lasers strikeing the now unshielded engines, couseing them to explode, the whole transport shakeing violently, another shot causeing sparks to explode from the piloteing control panel, killing one of the transports Pilots.

"What are you waiting for Visona?" Asked Sukara, worried that the fighters would be done soon.

Sukara growled under his breath, but gripped the trigger of the starfighter once more. "Have it your way, Visona. They're too badly damaged to pose a threat to us anyway." Reasoning the situation untill he came to an awnser that wouldn't hurt his pride, he launched another volly of laser fire, takeing out two of the unexpecting Sith Fighters.

"Hey, you there!" ( Sorry couldn't resist :p ) Screamed a angry Sith Pilot, the other fighters turning to face this greater threat. However, just as before, the expert piloting of Visona combind with Sukara's expert gunnery made short work of them.

Sighing heavily, Sukara looked at Visona. "There, they are safe. I'm sure some Republic capital ship will pick them up eventually. Can we go, now?"

Archived