Home

there is no peace part 2

rick ulo 11103

"I'd also like to meet with... Sukara, did you say his name was? The Sukara?" Jamis felt impressed. He'd heard tales of Sukara while at the Sith Academy. The man, it was said, was without equal with a lightsaber.

"You see, Sith have some nasty mind tricks and other things they can use. Also, seeing as how I'm not a proper Jedi, I can relate better to a Sith than probably anybody else in this whole mess. I'll take you to Brittany and call Rick." So saying, he turned around and led Visona down a few floors to where Brittany was waiting.

Once in the room, he called to Rick telepathically. I've found Visona- come back to Brittany's room.

He looked at Brittany. "Visona is with us. And I think you may as well let up on trying to find Sukara. I hope that our errant Jedi here will tell us where he is. Then I can go talk" he sensed Visona about to say something "-and I mean talk in the literal sense of the word-" he waved at the young Jedi to remain calm, "to him. I've called Rick back, too."

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamis coughed. "Well, as one who's been in a rather similar situation before..." he looked to the other two. "By all means, let him alone, but... I'd like to meet him first. I mean, we've met before, but it was just a little bit of witty repartee before trying to kill each other."

He thought of the salvation that had come his way when he'd met Brittany, even when she was in her unconcious state.

But why did he not really care for the Jedi Order that much? True, he had come to care for Rick and Brittany, felt a bit protective of them, as if because he had freed them before that he could not let them be.

I like these Jedi, he thought, But I have no particular desire to join another order.

He knew he might end up at the Jedi Order. Then again, he might not. All the same, he wished to meet with Sukara, and see what he could find out. What was it about meeting a Jedi that had turned them both? Had it been the memories in Brittany's mind for him? Had it been the healing that Visona had performed on Sukara?

Feeling that Brittany had stopped trying to find him, Sukara had quickly dashed to the toilet... "Ahhh...Damnit, thats the last time I do that..." He said with a releaved tone, as he stood up and walked out, sitting back down in the chair. "I wonder if Visona's doing alright."

Reaching out, with his now free mind, he easily contacts Visona thru the force. "Visona? What is happening? Brittany has stopped trying to find me. Are you alright?"

Brittany sat silently, listening to the story Visona had to tell. She doubted that Visona had made it up, but she couldn't help but wonder if Sukara was feeding a story to Visona. She shook her head, trying to rid herself of the thought.

During the 8 hours of her mental battle with Sukara, she had grown extremely weary and was in a mood to agree to nearly everything.

"If he is truly as you say," Brittany finally said, "then I cannot hold his past against him."

She stood and stretched, but quickly sat down on a bed and slipped into a light sleep, flopping quietly down onto it.

"If he will be comeing alone, I will meet with him. Atleast that way, I know if he trys anything, I can subdue him by himself. His friends have to stay away from me till we have talked, make sure he understands that, okay, Visona?" He said to her calmly thru the force.

Visona opened the door to the room, and Jamis entered. There, sitting in one of the two rather uncomfortable and not well-made chairs that was provided along with the room, was Sukara.

Jamis settled himself down in the other uncomfortable chair, across the faux-wood table from the other man.

"I'm here to make sure you've not been working on Visona, tricking her, etc.," he said at first. "And I must say it's much nicer meeting you this time than last time."

The Ex-Sith seemed genuine enough, not opening up much, but that was to be expected, given his Sith training. On the other hand, the fact that he had opened up a little, even in the short time he'd had with Visona was a good sign.

"Tell me, Sukara... I'm interested- Why are you not with the Sith? Why are you keeping company with a Jedi, and from what I've heard from her, trying to experience a semi-normal life?"

Sukara looked up at Visona. "I see you've been giveing him the extended Low-down..." Turning back to Jamis. "Well, the Sith, for one thing, have tried to kill both of us. On Lok they attacked us, and among them was one of the Jedi that I had sent to capture Rick Ulo and Brittany." Pauseing for a moment, he continues. "I think there is a new Sith Lord, and he wants me dead. I do not know who it is, or even how he got the tital, but if there is no sucsessor, the Sith generally flee back to there side of the galaxy and hide."

"Why am I keeping company with a Jedi? Why are you keeping company with TWO Jedi, Jamis?" He said, smileing slightly. "Same for the third question. Don't you want to try and have a normal life? I would have thought that one would be abvious."

"I am keeping company with two Jedi because I keep having to help rescue them. I rescue them because they showed me the error of my previous ways..." he trailed off.

"I'm not sure that a normal life really appeals to me. I might try it. All I know is, that I don't want to rejoin the Sith, and I don't particularly care about joining the Jedi."

He looked at Sukara. "But you didn't really answer my question. Why are you travelling with Visona?"

Sukara looks at him. "Well, from I can tell from her now, she does not wish to return to the Jedi order. Isn't that right, Visona? I'm travelling with her becouse she is my friend, the first one I have had in a very long time."

Sukara thinks for a moment. "I'm not sure what we'll do. Maybe just explore the galaxy, and adventure around. Okay, so maybe thats not such a 'normal' life, but its something I never got to do with eather the Jedi or the Sith." He stops to gather his thoughts before continueing.

"And I'm sure Visona hasn't gotten to do it much eather, being in the Jedi order almost all of her life. How long where you a Sith, Jamis?"

"They caught me when I was just a kid," admitted Jamis. "About eight or so. I'm twenty-five right now, so... seventeen years. Most of my life, really."

He understood right now, that Sukara was no threat, and was in fact, much like himself. He nodded to himself.

"I understand you a bit," he said. "I hope you two have a good time wandering the Galaxy." He looked around the room. "I'll reccomend to the Jedi to just let you two go your way."

Sukara smiled at Jamis, and nodded. "Thank you, Jamis. That takes a heavy burdin off of us. Here, take this." Sukara walks over to him, pulling out his ex-double bladed lightsaber. Giveing Jamis the still working part of the hilt. "Don't worry, I've made a new one, I don't need it. But sinse you are the one who broke it, I want you to have it, as a symbol of respect, on my part."

Sukara walked back twords Visona and thought for a second, before speeking again. "We should probably not stay here to long, Visona, even if the Jedi are not chaseing us, that won't stop the Sith."

Turning back to Jamis, and sitting down in the chair infront of him again. "Speaking of the Sith, I would watch out when you're leaveing this planet...they might have a capital ship waiting for you."

"Thanks for the tip," said Jamis, still holding the lightsaber that Sukara had given him. "Be careful yourself. The Sith probably won't mind a small-to-medium sized traitor like me, but an ex-Sith Lord would be high on their list of priorities."

He got up, and left the room, and started towards Brittany's room, where he sensed the two Jedi were.

Inside, Rick was still worriedly hovering over Brittany, who was still out cold.

"She'll be okay," said Jamis, taking in the two Jedi. "However, it's likely that you might want to leave the planet soon." he clipped the lightsaber that Sukara had given him onto his belt.

"I have met with Sukara, and believe he is genuine. He and Visona are probably leaving the hotel as we speak. You might want to be careful getting off-planet, as the Sith may be hovering around, ready to get Sukara."

Rick looked up. "We might want to be careful?" He looked a bit suspicious. "Aren't you coming with us?"

Jamis looked at the floor. "No. Not yet. The day may come when I go to the Jedi Temple, and join the Jedi order, but today is not that day. I'm going to stick around here for a while, I think." he looked down at his waist, at the two lightsabers clipped to his belt.

"I'm going to wander."

As Jamis walked Rick and the Drowsy Brittany out of the hotel, they hear the buzzing sound of rapidly approaching swoop bikes. The Speederbike Swoops quickly zoom, twords them, Rick pushes Brittany out of the way, rolling out of there path himself, Jamis doing the same, the bikes quickly spin, fireing there explosive lasers at the group, fireing at the ground near them, rather than at them, to avoid there deflection.

"Death to Sukara, death to all traitors, death to all Jedi!!" One of the Swoop riders, clearly a Sith screamed, as he and his three other compantions rushed twords them again. Fireing there lasers at the ground directly infront of Jamis, so he couldn't block them, the lasers explodeing againts the ground, sending Jamis flying back and into a wall.

Another fires at the wall behind Rick, couseing him to fall on his face, quickly fireing directly at him while he is on the ground, hopeing for a kill, but Rick skillfully leaps out of the way. Another swoop fires at the ground on Brittanys side, couseing her to stumble slightly. The swoop rider speeds up, and atempts to impale her on his bikes forward blades, but she quickly leaps over him.

"You can't win, Jedi!!" Another Sith screamed.

Jamis stood back up, reached across with his right hand, to the left side of his belt, and pulled out the lightsaber Sukara had given him. He threw it, not having the telekenises to guide it, but it was an accurate throw anyway. A swoop bike fell apart, and the rider jumped off.

Jamis ran up and it was a race to see who would get their lightsaber out first. Jamis reached down, not even bothering to unhook the lightsaber, and just swung it from his hip while igniting it. It cut through the Sith's leg. That man, still struggling to get his lightsaber off his belt screamed and collapsed.

Jamis reached down, grabbing Sukara's lightsaber and throwing it at another swoop. The rider, seeing what had happened to his companion, darted away. Jamis grabbed the Sith's lightsaber and threw it at the other swoop. That man also darted away.

A Sith leaped down from a nearby roof, landing with his saber on. The man was tall, and powerfully built. He flashed an evil smile at Jamis. Red blade crashed against red blade as the swoops returned.

Jamis jumped back and sucked his gut in as far as it would go, and the Sith's lightsaber barely missed him. He stepped forward and parformed a backhand slash, taking the Sith's right hand off. His opponent, though, took that in stride, and threw his left hand back, still holding the lightsaber. He picked off a stab by Jamis and twirled it around, expertly, with one hand.

A moment later, the man's boot was in Jamis' face, and he stumbled back. The man strode forward, towards him, and Jamis began to stand up. Then, he felt something hard beneath him. He rolled backwards to get up, grabbing hold of the lightsaber he had thrown earlier.

The sith was close when Jamis stood up. He brought his lightsaber in a series of quick darting movements. Jamis swept it aside, then stepped forward and ignited the other blade right into the man.

The Sith fell down, and Jamis checked which saber it was he was holding in his left hand. Sukara's. He grinned. having a second saber was useful. He looked around. Brittany, still tired, had just brought one of the Sith Swoops down. Rick had already brought the second down, and was battling that Sith.

Rick was pushing the man back, battling him hard, but coldly, without losing control of his emotions. Jamis nodded. That was the thing about Jedi, they kept their head in a fight. Usually. He watched as the Sith Brittany had just unseated started striking at her with powerful blows, and started running that way.

As Jamis ran twords her however, he forgot about the forth Sith Swoop rider, who had circled around a building when he tried to throw his saber at him, quickly rideing out from behind the building while Jamises back was turned, heading straight twords him, as he was almost on Jamis, he quickly turned to see the Swoop, twisting rapidly twords the right, he narrowly evaded the blades of the bike.

But the Sith had extended his hand and bald it into a fist, his knuckles colideing with Jamises face in a loud crack, the punch powered by the speed of the swoops engine. Jamis backflips onto his face, as the swoop quickly turns to finish him off.

"I've got you now, traitor!" The Sith mockingly said, a smirk on his face, as he quickly zooms twords him. As he approaches however, a figure leaps from a building at the mans side, slamming into him and knocking him off his bike. Quickly rolling to his feet, he ignights his new green double bladed lightsaber, revealing himself to be Sukara.

The Sith roars angrily, rushing twords Sukara, ignighting his lightsaber, the red and green blades locking, but the Sith soon finds out that he is over matched, as Sukara gives him a swift kick to the head, throwing him off balence, before he kneels, spinning around, and cutting the stumbleing Sith in half at the waist. Turning back to Jamis.

"Are you alright, Jamis?"

Jamis rolled onto his back, to take the pressure off his abused face.

"I thig my gude loogs are gob forebber," he cracked, touching his nose, which had been the portion of his face that the Sith had hit. Fortunately, the man had hit it sideways instead of from the front.

"I bight need a dogdor to ged dis strabeddened out," he continued, feeling the way his nose had bent out of whack. "I thig id's definidely brogen."

He looked past Sukara, with a slightly dazed look on his face. "Brddany mighd need sub hep," he said, pointing past the Ex-Sith.

Sukara looked at Brittany, seeing as she was in trouble. Turning back to Jamis he nodded and begain to run twords her, before looking back, and grining. "Leag ig up to me." He said, snickering slightly before continueing.

Sukara yelled at the Sith to get away from Brittany, motioning a challenge to him. The Sith pushed Brittany back and looked at Sukara. "Ah, so the ex-Sith Lord thinks he can still stand toe to toe with me? Even when surounded by the weakness of the light!" The Sith screamed, running twords him, his crimson blade glowing as it slams againts Sukara's. "I sugest that you stop this right now." Sukara said calmly, blocking his blows as the Sith swung him. Growing more angry with each blow, he begain to lose control of himself, simply swinging blindly in rage, finally, Sukara had enough, chopping the Sith's arm off when he made a miscalculation, and impaleing him on his saber.

"I think that should be it for them." Sukara stated, turning to see that Rick had just killed the Dark Jedi that he was fighting. "This is bad. That band was much more organised than the one that attacked me and Visona on Lok. Now I know there must be a new Sith Lord."

Sukara thought for a second. "Its impossible they could be so well organised without somebody leading them. But who could take up the mantle? Its not safe to be on this planet, and its not safe to leave it, eather. A Sith Fleet is most likely in orbit, hideing, and waiting for us to try and escape. And they'll send more down here, and more, till we're eather captured or defeated. I'm not sure what we can do..."

Sukara let out a long sigh and looked up into the sky, pondering who this new enemy could be.

(OOC: Yes, new blood! We promise we won't bite. Or, at least, I do.)

"I thig maybe we need a bedder shib than before," said Jamis. "We should eider take one bery good shib, or take several smaller, fazter shibs." he paused and thought.

"Thad, or we need do be less diztinguishable." He looked to the hotel, and to the Republic Troopers now spilling out of the hotel, a minute or two late.

"We need do lose dose troobs, too. Chage clobes, hide weabons, maybe splid ub. Or make da run do space fast, before they have do much more dime do prepare."

(I'll hold you to that promise Uber_Saber ;) )

She paced around the Lord Chamber, her glee radiating throughout the room making her attendants a lot more at ease. Oh her plan was going wonderfully, she thought as she stopped before a mirror. An alluring woman stared back at her, with an almost too beautiful face and perfect body. Her ruby red lips split into a charming crooked grin as she glazed at her reflection, admiring her long dark mane of silky hair.

Oh yes she wasn’t flawed and she made sure neither were her plans. When Sukara so eagerly seized the title of Dark Lord, she waited patiently bidding her time until he made the mistake she was so certain he would. She had congratulated herself on discreetly alerting the republic of his presence at Tatooine, successfully removing the thorn in her side and clearing her way to seize the throne. Or so she had mistakenly believed.

Her dark eyes narrowed, how she hated being wrong… Learning of that silly Jedi’s healing of Sukara, she had sworn she would undo that mistake. And so she was at work now, her plan working marvelously. She would make sure that stupid girl became dear Sukara’s downfall; she would work the weakling into her twisted little scheme.

She gazed at her perfectly manicured nails, flicking away an invisible speck of dirt. Dealing with that traitor though was just one of her goals, she was efficiently organizing the scattered Sith, and recruiting even more to her cause. How the republic would be startled when her Sith Armada conquered their precious galaxy, ruling it at her will. Yes, she liked the sound of Emperor Armala, everywhere people would know and fear the name of Doyen Armala, she would make sure of it.

(( :D You've defenatly made a good villan there. The best kind, one that you can love to hate, hehe. Congrats! ))

Sukara raised his hand infront of Jamises face. "Here, let me try one of my new skills." As the force slowly moved thru Sukara's hand, and into Jamises broken nose, it straightened, the bones mending, and become right, as they should be. "Not bad for my first live try!" Sukara said happily.

Thinking about what Jamis said, he agreed. "Would you like to come with me and Visona? Atleast untill you decide on if you want to go back the order or not. Theres safety in numbers, and I doubt the Sith will be after your friends if I'm away from them."

Sukara once again gazed into the sky of Coronet. "We have a new enemy to deal with, and I know not who it could be..."

Brittany frowned, hoping that her twin sister Marli had not somehow been resurrected once more. She could not see how that was possible except through cloning and Marli's body had been lost in the oceans. No, it could not be Marli. That was certain.

The fight had forced Brittany to wake up completely and she was not pleased with that. In fact, she was a little grouchy now, but grateful nonetheless for the help of Sukara.

"We can be glad that's over," she said, but suddenly frowned. "For now, that is."

Sukara nods slowly and sighs, wanting to make sinse of the whole thing. "I just can't think of who - Nah, no way could it be her. Could it? I guess, she was a master of force attacks, as I was of the lightsaber."

Sukara was lost deep in thought, but his concentration was quickly broken by a voice. "Who are you talking about?" Asked Rick.

"Well...there was another student, Doyen Armala. She, like me, disliked Zera, and resented him for chooseing Hadeous over her. Honestly though, I can understand why Zera would, Doyen...Doyen was very very hung up on herself, to say the least. Though she was strong in the force, she often neglected the dutys asaigned to her by her supieriors, in favor of makeing sure that her hair was properly done, or that she was always dressed perfectly..." Sukara stopped, catching his breath.

"Well, I had not heared from her in a long time, I thought she must have been killed by the time I saw Zera himself struck down. I couldn't have guessed she was waiting to take the mantle of Sith Lord from me. She can have it though. I don't want it. But she is dangerous, and though its not my responcability, I sujest you and your Republic look into it."

Seeing the Republic troops nearing, he turned to Jamis. "I told Visona to wait by our Star Fighter, are you comeing with me? Or do you want to remain with them?"

(((ummm thanks and uuuhhhhhh have fun and uhhh.... yah! just that 'uhhh'

anyway next time i either

1. get caught up in a book

2.get caught up in XBOX

3.just dont feel like posting

and i dont post for a while just CC (control character). oh and Sulah great character, and welcome to lucas forums!)))

rick was curious about this doyen character and asked many quetions about her

(((somthing just occured to me, so far 2 people have gone from dark to light im just not sure what it is going to be like if 3 turn and i mean none of the characters can die (unless they want to)

and i would get bored if a battle went on for pages. just my thoughts)))

(Nice post, Sulah. *Goes to bite, but then remembers his promise* Grumblegrumblemutter.)

Jamis, having been in a class behind Suakara's, had heard of such emminent Sith as Sukara and Hadeous, but had not known all the Sith. He drew a blank on the name of Doyan Armala.

He rubbed his nose. "Thags," he said, out of pure habit, and then corrected himself. "Thanks."

"I think that yes, I will go with you, at least for a while," he continued, talking quietly to Sukara. He looked at Rick and Brittany, the two Jedi with whom he'd been so closely involved recently.

"I have troubles with drawn-out goodbyes," he said. "I think we will probably meet again." He saluted the two Jedi, picked up his lightsabers, and bowed to them.

Archived