Home

there is no peace part 2

rick ulo 11103

Sukara smiled and nodded at Jamis, waveing to Rick and Brittany. "Lets go then, Jamis, before thoughs troops spot me!" Sukara said, quickly makeing his way to his ship, Jamis close behind.

They arive shortly. "Hey Visona, is it ready to lift off?" Sukara asked. "Yes, but what took you so long, Sukara?" Visona asked him, not sure why he took over 10 minutes to get there. "Oh...we had another run in with the Sith. Jamis will be going with us, though. So skoot your rather large toosh over!" Sukara said, grinning widely.

(( Oh and don't worry Rick, I don't feel that Sulah's character is the...type to become a lightside Jedi. She's bad thru and thru, right Sulah? ))

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Yup! is it that obvious? :D I kind of have the end all pictured out...

Sukara manages to defeat Doyen Armala in their last duel. She falls to her knees and makes a whole long speech before finally dying, while Sukara listens to her babble patiently.... something like Revan and Malak in Knights of the Old Republic.

And imagine if I could somehow convince Visona to join the Dark Side, Oh the possibilities! Too bad she doesn't have battle meditation though... ;) )

"My Lord Armala", a Sith Officer hesitantly approached. She waited, reveling in the building apprehension around the officer, before slowly turning to face him.

The sith officer kneeled at her feet, awaiting permission to stand and relay his message. She didn't grant permission, she loved seeing them groveling at her feet in fear.

"What knews do you bring?" she demanded in a silky sweet voice, somehow managing to instill even more fear in the covering officer.

"The strike team has failed, my Lord. They were unable to kill Sukara and his weak companions. The fought bravely in your name, my Lord, and willingly gave their lives to fulfill their mission than return to you in defeat." the officer reported failing to keep the tremor out of his voice, no doubt fearing her displeasure.

Much to his surprise, Armala was not displeased quite the contrary. "Very well, everything is going as planned than. Leave me now."

Eyes downcast, the officer stood and bowed before backing out of her chamber.

She turned to regard the beautiful serene view outside, "Oh the surprises I have in store for you, dearest Sukara."

Sukara thought on it for a second before decideing. "Well, its not the most wonderful place to visit, but I must see somebody there, someone very important to me." Sukara said, quitely. "Head for Nar Shaddaa." Sukara stated. As the fighter turned, entering hyperspace.

Sukara sat quite the whole time, thinking of this person he said he was going to see.

(( Hey, I was thinking of maybe a little later, makeing a spin-off thread of TINP. Basicly, after Doyen has built up some of her fleet, her and the Republic go to war. In my thread I was thinking that we and anybody else who wants to join could make new characters. Basicly, the idea behind it was that you would be part of Admiral Katach's fleet, who is the primary Republic taskforce againts the Sith.

You CAN be a Jedi, but I would strongly sujest you make a commando-type character thats part of the Republic. As my character would be the captain of a team of crack Republic commanders directly under Katatch's command. I also decided to put something special and unique. :)

You can have a 'Primary character.'One that you will be useing the most, and centering most of your posts around. And a 'secondary' character. One who you use, and control, just like you normally would, but less than your primary. I was thinking, maybe the Ninir could control Admiral Katach, but still be a part of the commando team or whatever, this way. And we could all have other characters to play with. Sometimes I suppose, our TINP characters can make cameo's, but I would like to try and keep them from playing to large of a role.

The story is basicly a side story. While Rick, Brittany, Jamis, Sukara, and Visona are fighting againts the Dark Jedi elite, and Doyan's finest, these guys are doing the military war effort type of things, fighting the Sith fleet, fighting the ground wars, going on covert missions for the Republic to investigate Sith activaty. You know, that sort of stuff. Well, what do you all think? Does that sound fun to you? :) ))

Sukara sat quitely, stairing outside the window as they pass thru the blue tunnel of hyperspace. "Visona, be very careful when we get to Nar Shadaa. In someways, it is worse than Lok. There are many criminals and Crime Lords on this planet. It is even run by the hutts themselves."

Sukara looked at Jamis, behind him. "Sorry about the cramped space, I doubt this fighter was made for such a thing..."

Sukara, Visona, and Jamis emerge from hyperspace over the world of Naa Shadaa, the star fighter landing on one of the many starports of the mostly city planet. Climbing out, Sukara stretches, tired of being cramped in the tight confines. "Well, this is it. Its hard to find a place with more trash in it." Sukara says, watching as an Ithorian hooker tries to saduce some unfortunate Rodian...

"Ahem...Well, you guys can go look around, be careful though. Try and not anger anybody here, it could couse us more trouble than we need right now. I'll be back later, I've got to do something." Sukara turned and walked off, leaveing them by the Star Fighter.

"He's certainly got a knack for pretty spots. Get him to let you choose the next visit on your vacation." He frowned a bit, noticing the Twi'lek eyeing Visona.

He grinned. "Can't say I dislike the idea of food, though." He looked around. This involved looking completely around himself, up, and down. "I'm not sure where to find a good place to eat, but I'm sure we'll manage."

They found a small place that was alledgedly a multi-cuisine restaraunt, and Jamis managed to find something that looked and sounded vaguely familiar on the menu. (It was, in fact, an old Correlian dish)

When it came out, it was a little bit better than edible, and Jamis declared the incident a success. Then he looked at the entrance to the restaraunt.

"Your admirer is outside, trying to look like he's not," he told Visona. "And failing abjectly, I might add." She instinctively began to turn. "Don't." he said. "Let's just carry on with the plan, and look for a good time to either leave him behind or to confront him. I'd prefer to leave him behind. As Sukara said, we don't want to offend anybody this guy might be working for."

(OOC: Oh sure, edit and ruin my post. Go ahead, I don't care. :p )

Sukara walked into a strange home, a man was sitting at the center, meditateing quitely. "I'm glad you have come, Sukara. It has been quite a long time." The man spoke in a calm, and soothing voice.

Sukara smiled, and nodded at him. "Its good to see you again...Master." Sukara walked over to him sat down on the floor. "How are you feeling?"

Master Dun'regi looked up at his old Padawan, smileing slightly. "I am doing okay, young one. Though I suppose you are all grown up now, arn't you? I knew the rumors about you couldn't be true..."

Sukara frowned slightly and lowered his head. "They are true, master. I joined the Sith, and killed many Jedi. I even took up the mantle of the Dark Lord..." Sukara said, a sadness in his voice.

Dun'regi put his hand on his ex-students shoulder. "I do not sense the Dark Side in your now, Sukara. So you must have turned your back on the dark." He said to him, softly.

Sukara looked up at him. "Yes, I have, master...but I still have done much, much that cannot be forgiven." "All can be forgiven, my Padawan. But you must first forgive yourself. The Jedi would not bare a grudge againts you. It is only you that would do so."

Sukara smiled slightly, and nodded. "I know, and perhaps one day, I may be able to forgive myself. I'm sorry for all the grief that I must have coused you..."

His master wrapped his arms around him and hugged his old student warmly. "There there. It is alright. You came back, and that is what matters now..."

"Did you?" asked Jamis. He looked at the Ithorian with a hard stare. A moment later, he relaxed and waved a hand in front of her face. "You want to leave me alone." Her face glazed over. "You want to go home and re-think your life."

She stood up and stumbled away. Jamis turned to Visona. "It's almsot too fun doing that."

The Twi'lek grined widely. "Well I'm glad to hear it. My name is Dik'ars, a loyal servant of Nobadda the Hut. I'm very please...to make your aquantince. But, maybe we should get to know a little more about each other, yes? You would like that, wouldn't you..."

Dik'ars reached his hand over to her, placeing it on her and, and starting to glide it up just a little TO high. "Heh heh..." He cackled pervertedly.

Dik'ars growled in rage. "How dare you refuse me, wench! You'll pay for that!!" He quickly pulls out his blaster, aiming it at Visona, but before he could fire it, a hole is blown thru his skull, he falls to the ground dead.

"No blasters." The bartender states coldly at his corps, holding a carbine in his hands.

After a long while with his master, Sukara leaves the building, saying goodbye to his old friend and mentor. Makeing his way quickly thru the streets of Naa Shadaa, he meets up with Visona and Jamis. "There you are! I'm done with my buisness, I hope you two kept out of trouble, all we need is a Hutt on our tails along with the Sith..."

Sukara thought for a second. "Yeah, I guess things are getting cramped for us in that single ship. Hmm, I beleave I passed one on my way back here. Follow me, you come to Visona, we'll probably need thoughs credits." Sukara said, a slight tease to his voice.

They walked back from where he had just came, spotting a ship dealership, walking twords it, the man there, or rather, a Gamorean walked up to them. "Snort snort snort snort snort snort snort snort snort snort snort. (translation) Whut? You want to buy ship from Hurth, yeah? Hurth have good ships, fast ones! Gives you good deal on one! What type of ship yous lookin' for?"

"Probably something like yours," said Jamis. "I don't know the type, and it should probably be for one person."

He looked around at the ships. There was one that caught his eye, as it looked much like what he needed. Utilitarian, boxy, and not much to look at, but it looked to have decent engines and some good armor. Weaponry, he couldn't tell about.

"What about that one?" he asked, pointing to it.

Hurth snorted and wobbled over to it. "Snort snort snort snort! snort snort snort! snort snort snort! snort snort snort snort snort!! (translation...sorry, I just love doing the snorts :p ) That good ship! Hurth fix it himself! Make good fighter out of pile of junk! Hurth good at fixing stuff! That ship lasts you long time!!

The Gamorian thought for a second then turned back to Jamis. "Snort snort snort snort snort snort, snort snort snort. Snort snort! (translation) Hurth let you have it for, 18,000 credits, good deal. Agrees, yeah?"

"Err, all right." said Jamis, pulling out a 10,000 credit chip, and then a 5,000 and three 1,000 credit chips. He'd exchanged all that loose cash he'd gotten off of Tattooine when on Corellia, for several large-denomination credit chips.

He noticed Sukara and Brittany watching him. "I was independantly wealthy," he told them. It was sort of true, anyways.

"Snort!! snort snort snort, snort snort! (translation) Good!! You pay Hurth real good, you enjoy ship!" Hurth oinks to Jamis, as he unlocks the door to the ship. "Snort snort snort! (translation) It all yours now!" And with that, Hurth left them to look out for other custimers, looking at his new credits.

"Well, I'm glad that you have found yourself a ship Jamis. Tell me, will you continue to travel with us, or are you going to leave?" Asked Sukara.

Archived