Home

A Map Request (JA)

I am looking for a great map maker that can make me a map. I want the map to be a Free For All (FFA) map and for JKA (JK3). I will list the details below.

1. A Jedi Academy such as Luke Skywalkers massasi academy

2. On the Endor Moon (where the ewoks live)

3. A Council Room on second floor. (11 seats around an open area like the griffenclaw map)

4. A Hanger (with xwings and Z-95's and a rebel transport like the one in the beginning of JKA) with a hanger door that can open.

5. An Outside area with the tree's and surroundings(for just walking around)

6. Jedi training rooms (like in the Yavin_Temple level in jk2 where you see the Jedi fighting eachother and pushing blocks and fighting remotes)

7. A Control Room

8. A meditation room on second floor (like a open room with round seats that lay on the ground)

9. Elevator to get to the second floor

10. FJA logo (above the front door into the academy) Just put it in green letters.

11. Storage room with some gun shelfs (with guns on them) and some square ammo crates (like the ones in the level where you fight Boba Fett in JKA)

12. Medical room (just like the one on the griffenclaw map)

13. About 10 bedrooms in the halls (like in the griffenclaw map)

14. Jump room (like in the griffenclaw map)

15. Small Bar called "Farlons Bar" (like the windu bar in the griffenclaw map)

17. Jedi Archives (just kinda like a library and a few computer screens and desks...like the archives in the griffenclaw map).

Bonus 16. If possible (not if it makes the map too big) A small version of the naboo generator room where the fight with Maul took place (episode 1).

If you have any questions about making the map for me (syphoncell@comcast.net) or PM me on the forums. Please post the map on JK2files.com under Free For All in JK3 downloads, so it can be downloaded. If you cant do all of it or start with a beta version, just email me what you have done so far (like a version 0.5 kinda thing). Would really appreciate this. THANKYOU IN ADVANCE!!!

Archived