Home

What Star Wars things would you like to have created as Star Wars collectibles?

swphreak

Well, to kick things off in here, Which Star Wars things would you like for an action figure, micro machine, or any other Star Wars collectible things?

I would love the following ships created as Micro Machines Action Fleet ships:

K-Wing

Skispray Blastboat

Jedi Starfighter

TIE Phantom

Hailfire Droid

AT-PT

Lady Luck

Wild Karrde

Yuuzhan Vong Corralskipper

Ssi-ruuvi Fighter

Commerce Guild Spider Tank

IG-2000

Howlrunner

Hound's Tooth

Havoc

Geonosian Starfighter

Corprate Alliance Tank Droid

Inferno

Jabitha

Jade Shadow

Jade's Fire

Jade's Sabre

Naboo Royal Cruiser

Padme's Starship

Outrider

SPHA-T

Techno Union Starship

Republic Fighter Tank

V-Wing

Scimitar Assault Bomber

Z-95 Headhunter

A-9 Vigilance Interceptor

Amphibian

Bria

Hell's Anvil

Stinger

Storm

Hornet Interceptor

Jaster's Legacy

TIE Crawler

TIE/D Fighter

Zoomer

Naboo Bomber

MT-AT

AT-PT

Morning Star

Moldy Crow

Slave 2

(goodness... I typed all that, and half of that was from memory...)

Now you... GO!

Action Figures:

NJO Series

Master Luke with lightsaber

Master Mara Jade Skywalker with lightsaber and Ben Skywalker

Han Solo with blaster

Leia Organa with blaster

Lando with blaster

Jacen Solo with lightsaber

Jaina Solo in X-Wing Gear with lightsaber

Anakin Solo with lightsaber

personally, ive had enough padmes until they get a better sculpt, like the genosian droid one early 2003. but i would like to see some eu charactors, and maybe some more charactors for scenes. i mean all they do is re-makes! o well, i nice jerec, some bothans, maybe a talon karrde, or a'shared hett would be cool.

and jan, gotta have jan , and they better make the crow damn it!

Well I would like to see them make some of the JK Series figures:

The 7 Dark Jedi From JK DF 2

Jan Ors

Morgan Katarn

Jedi Knight Kyle

8T-88

Jedi Outcast Katarn

Reelo

Tavion

Desann

Shadow Trooper

Reborn

And also some of the main characters of KOTOR would be nice.

And vehicles such as

Ravens Claw

Modey Crow

AT-PT

Lady Luck

Ebon Hawk :D

Thats about all I can think of for now.

Originally posted by daring dueler

id also like to see some 12" eu figs, but thats never gonna happen

Well, I actually think in a few years we might see some critical EU characters since they rarely repeat a figure in the 12" line. So far, Ben, Luke Jedi, and Han are the only ones I can really think of (excluding exclusives) that they are repeating. The new Yoda is from AotC so that doesn't count and the TPM Windu was an ultra rare TRU Exclusive. The AotC one was a super common TRU exclusive.

The rest of the 12" line have been minor characters and then what will they have to make once through with major and minor characters of the saga? Uhuh, a few EU guys every SW fan should know like Mara Jade, Corran Horn, and even Kyle Katarn :)

Of course, with Hasbro's logic, they'll repackage previously made guys or worse, resculpt them even worse than the original version *cough* Ben, Han, and Luke *cough* :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Katarn07

Well, I actually think in a few years we might see some critical EU characters since they rarely repeat a figure in the 12" line. So far, Ben, Luke Jedi, and Han are the only ones I can really think of (excluding exclusives) that they are repeating. The new Yoda is from AotC so that doesn't count and the TPM Windu was an ultra rare TRU Exclusive. The AotC one was a super common TRU exclusive.

The rest of the 12" line have been minor characters and then what will they have to make once through with major and minor characters of the saga? Uhuh, a few EU guys every SW fan should know like Mara Jade, Corran Horn, and even Kyle Katarn :)

Of course, with Hasbro's logic, they'll repackage previously made guys or worse, resculpt them even worse than the original version *cough* Ben, Han, and Luke *cough* :rolleyes:

Yeh. We can hope. A Kyle Katarn 12 inch would rock.

well, since a 12" eu figure line could go eather way for hasbro, good or bad that is, i even doubt that around 2005 we see any new 12" made. since i think, from the past, that the basic figure line will probly extend to 2007-2008, because im pretty sure i read that there contract with lucas ends in 2015. and since they had a contract in 1977 which ended in 93-94 they continued making figures similar to out potj line through part of the 80's, thus we see the potf series and those few final figures, so based on that, id say unless there is some sort of huge rise in fan activity aroud 2006-2007 we wont see any 12" since they sell alot less than 3 3/4" and i doubt we see any more than one more season of action fleet, however i know that more are going to be realeased, but since this last releasal of the action fleet was so poor in sales, i think 3-4 waves will do it. thats if they are smart, sorry phreak but it would probly HURT there buisness to release any more than that. just when io started really liking action fleet with the mellenium falcon i had to have.

although a 12" katarn, jade, horn, kyp durron ....

• 4 weeks later...

i want some figures from pre menace era. like 4,000 years earlier when exar kun, ulic quel droma, nomi sunrider were around. Figures from the mandalorian and sith wars would be cool. figures based on the video game: KOTOR would rock.

get some ships from that era too and you could create a line of at least 30+ figures.

beyond that, more SotE and NJO would be well recieved.

Originally posted by dark jedi 8

i want some figures from pre menace era. like 4,000 years earlier when exar kun, ulic quel droma, nomi sunrider were around. Figures from the mandalorian and sith wars would be cool. figures based on the video game: KOTOR would rock.

get some ships from that era too and you could create a line of at least 30+ figures.

beyond that, more SotE and NJO would be well recieved.

i agree i'd love to see a Exar Kun figure

Archived