Home

what made you think KOTOR was a good game?

kookaburra

was it just out of popularity? or was it because you got alot of choices in the game ?well i think KOTOR was a good game because you get alot of choices and you find out that you have an important role in the game. i guess what makes a good game is the more things you can do the better the game is...what your thoughts?

• 2 weeks later...

I like the fact that the game is a mix of styles. You have the Choose your own adventure, you have the turn based combat, you have the third person run around in a 3D world. Its a great combination.

Plus the story is pretty good, I like the twist once you find the 3rd piece of the SM and confront Malak.

I'm excited to go to Korriban for the last part of the SM (my last planet to explore) and to continue the story!

I'm glad we bought the X-box this year for X-mas. Mainly because all the good SW games make it to X-box right away!

Simply put, it was new, Im used to playing SWGames that consist of playing a role where you follow one story, you fight for the whole game or a game where you fly a fighter or ride a vehicle shooting enimies. KOTOR had everything I wanted and more, a new look on the SWGalaxy and a new idea for the game, the option to choose your own path, the option to do MORE than battle and the option to choose every move you make carefully, it gave more information on the SWUniverse which was really intresting, the whole thing appealed to me, not to mention the great graphics and character control.

i love anything star wars for a start, i love rpgs especially turn based, the graphics were excellent the story was spectacular and the only glitch i had was one on manaan where i could kill cleaning bots and pointless characters.... now THAT was funny!

I think the game is fantastic because it has a great story, maybe the most engaging story in any game I've played, a good combat system that doesn't get boring, but maybe the most important fact is all the choices you can make throughout the game. You can choose what you wanna do in almost any situation, and all your choices have influence on how your character evolves, that's just awesome.

First it was set somewhere never explored before except in comic books (4000 years before The Empire), secondly I wanted to see if the turned-based/real-time worked well (it was ether doomed to fail or be full of glory). Plus I wanted to be a Jedi based around what I wanted him to be like.

Archived