Home

Yufster - Some kind of a SPY?

Yufster

'You and the is.' Ray and I have had a number of conversations about the existential question of 'is' or 'is not.' Some of them have gone in the direction of quantum mechanics, some into zen, some in religious directions. His statement is a bit brief, but really the is is where it's at. :D

'Uni ulm dot de, huh?' Ray's choking on a banana! We must help him--!

(This literal internet translation has been brought to you by the Secret Illuminati Ruling the Entire World. Vive la resistance.) ;)

Is it having a PARTY at the ceiling?

As for the site not working... CLEARLY that is because of the thousands of hundreds of BILLIONS of people trying to get on simultaniously, trying to greedily snatch the release date of psychonauts to spread the word as FAR as possible.

Also, would somebody buy me the latest issue of OXM? We don't seem to stock it in the ENTIRE OF IRELAND.

Originally posted by RayJones

that is not more confusing than fake barf at the ceiling

Is it fake? Is Yufster fake?

How does everything Yufster talks about some how relates to Psychonauts and eventually, Tim Shafer.

Is this some kind of code? Does that mean she really is a spy?

Originally posted by Orca Wail

Is it fake? Is Yufster fake?

How does everything Yufster talks about some how relates to Psychonauts and eventually, Tim Shafer.

Is this some kind of code? Does that mean she really is a spy?

Remember, we haven't even proven that she exists to begin with. Here is proof to the contrary:

PROOF

1. Yufster's posts are digital in nature.

2. The BB where they are posted is also digital in nature.

3. Digital information is encoded for electronic transmission.

4. The substance of any such transmission is electricity.

5. Electricity is energy, not physical, and cannot be concretely considered *real.*

6. Besides, she's actually Martha Stewart.

Originally posted by Shivermetimbers

I'm confused. All I've gotten from this thread is that Yuftser may or may not be a spy, and Yufster may or may not actually exsist. And something about a dictionary.

Well, Yufster is most likely real, or at least the beta version. The purpose of this thread is that Yufster found a great deal on some sweaters over the weekend, and that chickens are alot smarter than scientists realized, because of the fact that they cannot be hypnotized.

Originally posted by Zoom Rabbit

Remember, we haven't even proven that she exists to begin with. Here is proof to the contrary:

PROOF

1. Yufster's posts are digital in nature.

2. The BB where they are posted is also digital in nature.

3. Digital information is encoded for electronic transmission.

4. The substance of any such transmission is electricity.

5. Electricity is energy, not physical, and cannot be concretely considered *real.*

6. Besides, she's actually Martha Stewart.

electricity is:

commonly current. current is moved charge. a charge is commonly a particle/object that has actually electromagnetic characteristics.

basicly there is a need of potential difference to move charge, means more charge on one side (physically negative, if we have a plus of negative charged particles) and on the other side a lack of those (-> polarity).

current tends to flow (the carge moves through the electric conductur) til it's evened or its way is interrupted.. .

comparible to a waterfall. the charge is the water, the potential is the height of the waterfall.

so electricity is not energy. it is moved matter.

a movement implies kinetic energy.

no movement implies potential energy.

result .. no 'matter' without 'energy'..! .. .. also no 'energy' without 'matter'??

yes and no. depends on the definition of energy. physical or philosophical.

let's take a look at these questions.

what's a wave of water?

what do we need for a wave of water?

what's equal from wave to wave?

what's different from wave to wave?

what is a wave?

what do we want to consider real?

what is information?

Not everything I say is about Tim Schafer or Psychonauts or Double Fine. In fact, it's hardly me at all, but rather YOU people talking NON STOP about the guy. Jeeze. You lot should all get a hobby! One that isn't TIM SCHAFER. What are you OBSESSED with him or something!? God, you CREEPS.

Archived