Home

Which missiles do you prefer for ground targets?

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

If i already have seeker missiles, i go to rogue edit and change the missile technology to advanced missiles/torpedoes. best place to do this is in chandrila (unless you suck at blasting tie bombers and interceptors with lasers), that way i can quickly finish off the at-sts with rapid fire proton torpedoes!!!! OH, YA!!!!

Guest A_Winger

I agree, advanced missiles/torpedoes are good for ground targets, and maybe even cluster/seeker cluster missiles if there's a lot of them in one area. Also, the V-wing's rapid fire is useful against ground targets, if you're low on missiles, I sometimes use that instead of the clusters and save them for the fighters...

Guest A_Winger

Yep, I'd have to agree with Lynk Former, advanced seekers are great, but seeker cluster missiles are even better. Why have one, when you can have lots? Although, ordinary seekers are really good for larger targets, clusters are for smaller ground/air targets...

• 1 month later...
Guest Redwing

Umm, seeker clusters are far superior. tongue.gif

------------------

At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi.

At last we will have revenge.

Guest Wraith 5

I think Proton Torpedo's are the masters.

They destroy it competely and damage the surrounding enemies

------------------

ALD.gif

They say: Without evil there can not be good. So it must be good to be evil. maulsabera.gif

• 5 months later...

I'll have to illegaly download Rogue Squadron for PC in my computer class tomorrow morning (there's cable super-modems in there; I downloaded a full version of Madden '02 in six minutes).

Then I'll have some fun. Heck, I guess as a lucky high school student who can't get charges because I'm a minor, I can download every new LucasArts game out there (JKII/Outcast, Starfighter, RS2, etc.) for free in about a half-hour's time.

Don't the rest of you wish you were still in high school...

• 6 years later...

Archived