Home

Here's your first feedback

swphreak

Originally posted by Swoosh

Hopefully tonight...we're done, but we're trying to track down some exclusive info or screens to launch with. That probably won't happen until Monday though and we might as well launch now :)

Swoosh

There should be some new previews etc.. soon, and hopefully with them some new screens - not exactly "exclusive", but you can at least collect everything together in one site :)

all the screens out is already at gamespy. (dont you think I have checked:D)

I have been searching the net forever now, trying to find some more info than that already posted. *imagines hmself as a news poster* …cool.

so go ahead… launch, I dear you!

Originally posted by Herminator_64

okay. how cool isnt the thought that swbattlefront.com should have exlusives the gigants gamespot/spy have not. :D

Well, GameSpy did get an interview with the game's Producer - I think you could call that an 'exclusive' ;)

Originally posted by Herminator_64

okay. how cool isnt the thought that swbattlefront.com should have exlusives the gigants gamespot/spy have not. :D

That would be cool. ;)

Anyways, back to how the forums look. I keep on getting Ads by Google. They stand out in a bright red and not the dark gradient red of the rest. It's annoying. Also I think the forum rules (down the bottom, about posting, attatchments etc) should be orange, not white.

The ads should be in the same color as the red border, it just appears brighter around the ads because you're looking at the gradient for reference.

Also, I don't believe you can change the color of the rules alone...I might be wrong though...I'll look into it.

Archived