Home

Greetings and Salutations...

Darth Groovy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Swoosh

Torque> I did the graphics and forum, mattwindu did the back end programming for the site, and Jed did the content. We did the whole site in 4 days, which is by far a record from lfn.

Swoosh

Congrats! :D

Really outstanding work! props to you! ;)

Torque> I did the graphics and forum, mattwindu did the back end programming for the site, and Jed did the content. We did the whole site in 4 days, which is by far a record from lfn.

Swoosh

4 days? And it still looks better than any other forums. You must be a pro. :cool:

Oh, I was talking about money :)

I need customers for my web business or I need to go find a job...

More people will come once the site is launched, which should be tonight.

Swoosh

I have honestly thought about giving money, but

1. I have no money to give away. I already owe my mom 70 bucks. =S

2. My parents wouldn't feel comfortable about me sending money to people I don't know, and I don't know if I would either.... :(

Sorry, but maybe some of the older people that have some money to spare will come along.

Just wondering, how much money do you charge for a site. :)

EDIT - You could always start a little business, beside the current job (if you have one) you have. Your good with sites, so maybe make one, send it in to a search engine, and wait for some people who need some sites. I'm sure many people would do it. :)

You may want to consider some of that, I've seen a few sites that offer webspace, and if you need, they can have people help/make you a site. :)

Anyways, just blabbin off stuff thqat comes off the top of my head, sorry if I'm goin a little off topic. ^_^

EDIT 2 - Ok, you could give webspace to companies then. ^_^

Well, let's just say that me and my partner design sites for businesses...so unless you're a rich individual, don't bother :)

We actually charge very little compared to most other web design companies because we're students. But, we're reasonable and flexible :)

Swoosh

I need customers for my web business or I need to go find a job...

I would of done business with you guys, but i couldnt afford it. Have you ever tried going to newly started businesses and asking them if they need a site.

Hey my dad is highly ineed of a website. Ill ask him about it. Maybe he will say yes. I tried making him one, but it wasnt as good as your guys work. I will let you guys know if he is interested.

Cant wait for the Battlefront website, btw. Do you guys need any extra help setting it up and managing it? Or need info poster people?

Torque> We actually have a good sized staff right now and the site is finished, but I will let you know. That's a good idea about going to newly opened businesses...wonder where one would find a good listing of that...

Ok, sounds like you guys are pretty much done;) . I will search google for a list. I can look up some businesses that might need your services if i knew where you lived, in general prospective.

Hey Swoosh, you wont believe what i just found. Its a list of people asking for websites in the LA area. The website is called Craiglists, and it has certain web design jobs for many major citys. Here is the link to some people in the LA area. Craglist. I found a guy offering 55-65k for doing some graphic and flash work. Hope this helps you out. Contact me if you would like additional help :)

Here is one imparticular you might fancy. Its the one offering 55-65k for a "wowy" website.

And if you really want a super real good paying web design job, here is your acces key. Its a job for a company that does techinal work for Warner Bros. Phizer. Turner. Paul Mitchell. and other companies. Pays 30,000 a year.

Back onto the topic. Why arent very many new people comin to the battlefront forums?

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I'm obi13, as most of you that read this know. I'm excited about the game as well, and the site&forums are looking fantastic.

As for mods, we're not worried about them just yet, but there'll be some. We won't leave this place unattended, trust me. ;)

Yoou're not? Rats

*hides fireworks*

Archived