Home

Darth Malak

ksk h2o

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hehe... I'm sure it woudln't be THAT bad Rasin.

The model just finished compiling, meaning all the meshes are wieghed without error. I have some carry through x-form error that I need to root out of it and we have a model ready for mapping and skinning.

:D

Originally posted by InsaneSith

Well the naked malak might have pleased the female players. XD

LoL...maybe. Maybe you should poll the female players of the game. We have Tavion and Jan, why not go ahead and satisfy those players that cant get out on friday night. Well I guess I should say couple players(Male/Female) and the other freaks.

if you gonna have naked men and women, let's skin Naked Gungans and like..uhm...Wookiees?

Now for only 19.95! Gungans Gone Wilded at Naboo! these annoying space aliens are showing it all! plus crazy drunk gungans in college dorms...

ok let's not take this thread off course again >.>

Thanks for those screenshots guys, they will be helpful.

The model is in game as of now.

I need to re-adjust the weighing for it to deform correctly, I also weighed the damn hand tag to the wrong bone so he swings the saber like a paraplegic donkey.

As you can see he has no skin for now.

Mapping and skinning is next. Any offers for skining is welcome.

ingame1.jpg

Originally posted by ksk h2o

I also weighed the damn hand tag to the wrong bone so he swings the saber like a paraplegic donkey.

O_o Wow, I've never seen a paraplegic donkey swing a lightsabre. It must be a spectacle.

Well, keep up the good work - I look forward to downloading this when it's done.

Uuuh..my honest opinion. It's a model. Great job. I'm sure you put a lot of hard work into it. Just not my thing. I will say this though. You have some very good musculature on this model. Many models lack this feature.

I mostly came to read the flame war...Hilarious....hehe.

Well, the model is finished.

I've found a way to extract the original textures from KOTOR, and since everyone knows my GREAT ability to skin (sarcasm intended) I'll be using the original textures on the model unless I find somebody determined to make a high resolution skin for malak.

The upside: well it will look like malak from KOTOR

The downside: the textures from kotor are not that great. I've also put together a semi complate skin from patched up screenshots which looks even better than the skin from the original textures, so... I'm sure an able skinner will be able to do much better.

Archived