Home

Darth Malak

ksk h2o

now thats what I call beta testing Keshire. =)

The skeleton I used did not have the tail bones at first, so I skipped that. I'll fix the weighing accordingly.

Unfortunately I'im not a very good Skinner. Otherwise I would have made larger texures. The ones from kotor are to small when you take a close look at the details.

keep those comments coming!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, this is a closed beta unfortunately meaning, I'm only letting people that are actually helping with this model or the model pack test it out. A player model does not need extensive testing like a mod or map, and I think the skinners and modders already generous enough to help out are doing a fine job beta testing. =)

holy crap... hope every one you know is OK.

I was realy looking forward to your work. If you ever get back to it, it will always be a welcome elment of the pack.

Again, I hope you're okay and that you can be of help to people around you that are in need of support.

I was in Europe last month with my GF and we rode trains to go just about everywhere. The hole time I was thinking about something like that happening. There is almost no security and it's pretty effortless to get on the trains even without a ticket.

I never understood terrorism the only thing you do is turn the people your are trying to persuade into doing what you want even more against you. It's a self defeating tactic and a sure fire way of never getting your way.

If it were a military target in a war it would make sense, but there is no war there. The people that were killed were just people going about their everyday lives. How long has the terrorist been bombing there 35-40 years. 1000+ people dead and gee nothing has gone their way? Maybe they should stop. Same thing in Israel.:o

Anyway "ksk h2o" did you get my e-mail?

now thats what I call beta testing Keshire. =)

Well there's not much to be said. I went for problems that not many other people would have noticed.

Otherwise...

Blue and red are missing fingers in the textures, and the nomask skin has bad directories. You have that particular head pointed to the jedi_gfx directory. I corrected that but it still doesn't seem to work in-game. You get an invisible head. Maybe a shader problem?

Originally posted by Cosmos Jack

I know it isn't.:( I will sacrifice my neighbor's 1st born son. To give "ksk h2o" the power to finish it faster. :o

"Alegis Gensan" Where in Belgium are you from? I just spent 6 weeks there.:D

Haha :)

Blanden, it's outside Louvain

Nice screenie Keshire

We need a mod for play the malak

Not at all, you only need a mod to display models in different sizes

He luke do have the malak do you download?

Can you send me it on the e-mail:devilskater13@gmx.at

i mean this model that you dont know who to download plz sent me it thx :D

And can someone help me i also make a malak skin but i dont know how to make that think on his mouht this metall thing sorry but can someone help me :(

Originally posted by keshire

Trust me, you won't find a better Malak Model. You just won't.

I have to agree. This is probably one of the best models that has been made.

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

Haha :)

Blanden, it's outside Louvain

I went to Liege, Namur, Batogne, Bouillon, and Brussels. My GF's family lives in Arlon so that is a little far from everything else lol. Is there anything interesting were you are? Next time I go back maybe I could take a look in the area.

Archived