Home

Secret vehicles?

ExcelsioN

Originally posted by Father Torque

I hope they include Lukes and Mauls Speeders. Those things were awesome.

Also wikkit would be awesome. I can imagine him as a character they would choose. I mean whats more exciting than a little ewok going crazy on stormtroopers.

100 little Ewoks going crazy on Stormtroopers?

:p

You guys and your obsession with Ewoks make me laugh. :lol:

Here's hoping that we are able to unlock a killer Wikkit with a walking stick.

Imagine getting a Star Destroyer on a map. How cool would that be :evil1:? And no, they aren't only in space. Remember the ending of EpII?

Originally posted by Excelsion

You guys and your obsession with Ewoks make me laugh. :lol:

Here's hoping that we are able to unlock a killer Wikkit with a walking stick.

Imagine getting a Star Destroyer on a map. How cool would that be :evil1:? And no, they aren't only in space. Remember the ending of EpII?

But they weren't actually Star Destroyers. I don't think SDs can land...

On the Ewok front, they did mention that Ewoks would help the Rebels on Endor, though I don't think they're going to be playable. Let's hope the game is moddable :D

Originally posted by The_One

But they weren't actually Star Destroyers. I don't think SDs can land...

On the Ewok front, they did mention that Ewoks would help the Rebels on Endor, though I don't think they're going to be playable. Let's hope the game is moddable :D

Well lets have whatever those things from EpII were.

Back to Ewoks, I sure hope the game is moddable. It ought to be, seeing as how BF1942 got such a massive modding community. You would've thought LEC would like to see the same for their game.

Well lets have whatever those things from EpII were.

Back to Ewoks, I sure hope the game is moddable. It ought to be, seeing as how BF1942 got such a massive modding community. You would've thought LEC would like to see the same for their game.

I wouldn't hold your breath. Considering this game is targeted at console users too, I don't think they'll put that much time into "moddability". Just look at KotOR - there's very little mod support there...

Originally posted by The_One

I wouldn't hold your breath. Considering this game is targeted at console users too, I don't think they'll put that much time into "moddability". Just look at KotOR - there's very little mod support there...

I hadn't thought of that. :rolleyes:

I'm sure there will be a way to mod, even if its complicated. KOTOR didn't have much in the way of flexibilty for modding, but look at the possibilities for this game.

I hadn't thought of that. :rolleyes:

I'm sure there will be a way to mod, even if its complicated. KOTOR didn't have much in the way of flexibilty for modding, but look at the possibilities for this game.

If they do what we want, we shouldn't need to mod it ;) Aside from the Ewok army of course :p

I'm hoping that we can unlock the Ewok Flyer and the Ewok Catapult from SWGB.

Ok... that.would.rock.so.much

And they should add big rocks as weapons, to throw in the head of passing stormies! :D

:speeder: :speeder: :trooper: :trooper: Hey! You There!

:ewok: Yubb yubb!

:speeder: :speeder: :trooper: :trooper: aaaaargh!!!!!

we can always dream!

Archived