chosen_myth

ok guys this new game looks AWSOME!!

i wanna get it so much so i can expaned my gaming clan

but there might be a thing holding me back

i play:

Jedi knight3: Jedi Academy

Jedi Knight2: jedi Outcast

Medal of honor: allied assult

and they all work pritty much the way i exspected, FINE i play nearly every day.. anyways - -- -

i have

1.10MHZ

32MB gfx card (<--sucks)

128mb of RAM

Do you think i can run the game??

and what are the full requirments (minimem) for it

--thanks alot :D

So far no-one knows the sys req. The best I can say is that you may want to consider upgrading your gfx card and possibly the MB of RAM. Since this game isn't due out until the fall of this year, I would recommend an upgrade, seeing as SW:KoToR already requires 256 MB of RAM. I recently upgraded mine to a hefty 1 Gig of RAM.

It's not hard, so it would probably be worth it. I'm not saying that you can't run the game, there's just a possibility that you might not be able to. ;)

My plan is to save my money and upgrade in a few months so I'll be ready for the new wave of games coming out. You can get a great graphics card for $100. I'm looking to upgrade my processor, mobo, and ram though...probably $400 for that :|

Swoosh

• 4 weeks later...

Look at it this way, you might as well upgrade. Be it all at once, or a little at a time. Why? Because games are just getting beefier and demand more system resources. So to keep up with the latest games, new hardware will always be needed. This goes for consoles too, why else do you think the PS2 exists? KOTOR was my big wake-up call. I still haven't upgraded enough to play it...it's collecting dust on my shelf at the moment.

Archived