Home

Cause of the Ewoks

Pie™

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, Ewoks are cool, Wookies are awesome, but can you turn down a Tusken Raider. I mean, they shoot sniper rifles, sound like horses, are like 2 feet tall, live in mountains. I mean what more do you want.

I say we make a Ewok/Wookey/Tuscan Raider Alliance. Together we will....ummnn....do good stuff, like make some new smileys and other neat things. Ya, we will rock. Well be the smiley kings.

Originally posted by Father Torque

I say we make a Ewok/Wookey/Tuscan Raider Alliance. Together we will....ummnn....do good stuff, like make some new smileys and other neat things. Ya, we will rock. Well be the smiley kings.

Sure! The Alliance of Fury Creatures?

:p

Who would be our first target, though?

Originally posted by Excelsion

Hehe. :lol: MMMPIE, you should add Ewok Smilies to the pic with the sniper in your sig. :lol:

Good idea, gonna see what i can do :D

Originally posted by Father Torque

Dude, Ewoks are cool, Wookies are awesome, but can you turn down a Tusken Raider. I mean, they shoot sniper rifles, sound like horses, are like 2 feet tall, live in mountains. I mean what more do you want.

I say we make a Ewok/Wookey/Tuscan Raider Alliance. Together we will....ummnn....do good stuff, like make some new smileys and other neat things. Ya, we will rock. Well be the smiley kings

Don't forget :jawas man!

The Furry/Cloaked Creatures Alliance (FCCA) it is! :D

:ewok: Yubb yubb!

The new mission has finally arrived!

It states as following;

Thou shall all vote for the General Discussion forum to be named something with Ewoks! Such the great voice hath spoken! :ewok:

Halleluha! Let's all rejoice and celebrate with eating crackers! :D

Originally posted by MMMPIE!!!

The new mission has finally arrived!

It states as following;

Thou shall all vote for the General Discussion forum to be named something with Ewoks! Such the great voice hath spoken! :ewok:

Halleluha! Let's all rejoice and celebrate with eating crackers! :D

Too late. :lol:

I've already voted against. :rofl:

Originally posted by Tyrion

Sure! The Alliance of Fury Creatures?

:p

Who would be our first target, though?

Hmmm, lets think who arent fury, cool, and can shoot guns and throw sticks, how about gungans. I mean they re annoying, tall, live in underwater bubbles, and drive underawtaer ufo's. Grab your piychforks and knives, were gonna go a huntin gungans :rock:

We have failed our quest...:(

There will be no more crackers for Ex, and anyone else who voted against :mad:

Does this mean that the adventure is over? Is all hope gone? Have Rhett changed his boxers?

I think not!

We will continue fighting to please the great voice, and to eat crackers, and to use helmets as drums!

Now let's go get those Gungans! :mad:

Does this mean that the adventure is over? Is all hope gone? Have Rhett changed his boxers?

I think not!

We will continue fighting to please the great voice, and to eat crackers, and to use helmets as drums!

You shall never, I mean never take the Gungan city! We shall proceed to thwart your plans and attack with full force!

No retreat troops! Any soldiers seen fleeing from Combat will be treated as Traitors and shot on sight!

For the Gungans troops!

I think not!

Hehe. :rofl:

Ahh dammit no more crackers :(. I will vote for Ewoks if they ever come up in a poll again. :)

Archived