Home

Cause of the Ewoks

Pie™

Originally posted by MennoniteHobbit

*I lead or co-lead the search team

Hey look, I found five of them! And there's more!

Yet again I donate five smilies:

:amidala::atat::deathstar:jawa:bdroid2:

Thank you. You have hereby been promoted to Search Team Leader, and Cracker Munches of First Class...

At this speed we'll son have... soon have... ehhh....uuuummm... many smilies?

Yubb yubb! :ewok:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh, besides all the whacked out Ewok stuff going on around here, since when are tusken raiders two feet tall. last time i checked sand people were just about the same height as human beings. now jawas are two feet tall. but jawas are not tusken raiders. tusken raiders are tusken raiders, though they are also referred to as sand people.

"Yubb Yubb" - Ewok colonists.

I met the Ewoks on some planet on the Outer Rim... Hey, guess what! They like Hobbitses too!

Hey, here's a pic of one:

ewok.jpg

NO!!!!!Ewoks were lying! There is no treasure!!!

Oh well, at least they're true Ewoks.

*deactivates paranoia mode

Hurray! Will they join our cause?

T/Y for all the smilies, the voice will be most pleased

[EDIT] 600th post! huzzah! AT-ST reporting in! :D

Sorry, MMMPIE!!!, but I'm not THAT fluent in Ewok-language. But I could make out that they will join our cause! We were lucky, cuz they like hobbitses, and my name has hobbit in it! YEA!!!

Hey, isn't our first cause's mission to get a new icon? Well, here it is:

ewok1.jpg

The Ewoks have given us gracious donations! Now our bank treasury has a total of 30 smilies! Yeah! I hereby instate the "Ewok Financial Association!" It is dedicated to keeping financial transactions.

Note: Because of too many smilies, I can't post all of them. Sorry.

I don't think this should be counted as a double post, but for the time bein, fine.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

In light of new developments, if there are 2-5 more members initiated into the Cause of the Ewoks, I will host "The Great Ewok Convention," in which all Ewoks, Hobbits, Wookies, and others alike will unite to further our great Cause. This convention will not take place without a "seconding" by the leader of the Cause or another well-respected member of the Cause.

Thank you, and I hope u all will join the Convention if it can be formed.

I have returned from my short journey to the planets where mennonite last went. The colonisation there appeared not to be hostile, and they even joined us and gave a part of their treasure:

starwars051.gifstarwars050.gif and this wookie wanted to join as well, well he is furry

starwars038.gif

There are rumours of Ewoks on Dantooine though I don't believe it, I will travell there and return ASAP with hopefully more smilies

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

I have returned from my short journey to the planets where mennonite last went. The colonisation there appeared not to be hostile, and they even joined us and gave a part of their treasure:

starwars051.gifstarwars050.gif and this wookie wanted to join as well, well he is furry

starwars038.gif

There are rumours of Ewoks on Dantooine though I don't believe it, I will travell there and return ASAP with hopefully more smilies

:lol: nice smilies :D

The Cause is quickly growing in forces, soon we will be able to overthrow the Senate! :D

YEAH! The Ewok Financial Association has a total of 31 smilies so far! YEAH! But, to prevent Excelsion from harming our Cause, I must spend 15 of them to create a defensive structure in which all of them can live in protection. Now we're down to 16 smilies.

Hey, my part-time job has paid. I can now donate 20 smiles.

Now we have 36 smilies! Yea!

Note: Because of too many smilies, all of them will NOT be posted. Thank u.

YUBB yubb!!! :ewok:

And to advertise the Cause, I would like to put a link to this Cause site, but cannot figure out how to put a hyperlink in my sig. Help, please!

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

sacrifice all that's needed to achieve our great goal

psst:

[*url=http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121548]Cause of the ewoks[/url]

without the *

K, thanks Alegis, but sacrifice what?

Oh, cuz everyone is helpful, I will donate more smilies from my personal live bank account.

We now have a total of 48 smilies!

YUBB yubb! :ewok:

Oh, cuz everyone is helpful, I will donate more smilies from my personal live bank account.

YUBB yubb! :ewok:

Sacrifice smilies if it is needed :|

I hereby donate these helpfull smilies to aid us in the battle against Excelsion's AT-ATs;

:deathstar:atat::vsd::tng1:

Ex is the red one :D -------->:mob:

hey jed, I don't see any spam. Isn't spam considered anything in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with it? Maybe it's because I'm not a moderator or anything. That's probably it. I lack the vision and awareness of a mod... sorry about that Jed.:(

Now our cause has 40 smilies. So, what's next? What's our next mission?

hey jed, I don't see any spam.

You were obviously not looking hard enough, or you just have bad eyesight. Look around you and you'll see.

Sacrifice smilies if it is needed :|

YUBB yubb!

-Cough- -Cough- This thread was about Ewoks. Now it's about smilies.

Archived