Home

Your team.

Master William

I was wondering, how does your teams look like? And if it is a lightsaber, what type and color is it? Is your specific custom character a dark/light sider? And remember, do only specify the Force Powers/Feats of your custom character, not Carth and the rest.

I'll go first ;):

My character knows the following Force Powers...

Kill (Choke Level 3)

Drain (Level 1 I believe)

Slow (First level, that thing that is supposed to make the opponent get worse in Defense and other things)

Lightning (Level 2)

For now I cannot really remember all the Force powers, but I think this is it.

I also changed Bastilla's orange double bladed saber to a red one (I removed the orange crystal and added a red one). Myself, I have a double bladed saber. Jolee has a single red saber.

I am leaning towards the dark side, just 3-4 more dark side points, and I'm full dark. Bastilla is wearing a Jedi Master Robe, and my character (named Jaden Corr) is wearing a Dark Jedi Master Robe, while Jolee is wearing a Jedi Knight Robe.

My second time (fave so far) I used Juhani with Bastila when available, or Jolee when not. I swapped everyone else in and out as needed.

My last time I heavily used Canderous, my first non-Jedi tank.

My first time I took HK-47 into the final area, and it just didn't go well ... I want to try again ... maybe what I've learned will help me next time.

Mike

Archived