Home

Name this forum!

Swoosh

Are you guys interested in trying to come up with a good name for this general discussion forum? General Discussion is kinda boring...it's nothing like the Swamp. I haven't really thought of any good ideas, but if you guys have, let them be known!

Swoosh

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about:

The Trenches

The Front

The Battlefield

The War Room

The Ewok Village :ewok:

The Droid Factory

The Wastelands

The Docking Bay

Jawa Camp :jawa

The Forest Guild

The Arena

These can be used for any of the forums in here ;)

I hope some of them are approved :)

Oh, and btw, this new way of deciding things (asking members) is way cool, and adds to the fun of posting! :D

I personally like The Trenches ;)

dang The Battlefield was my idea, you stole my thoughts mmmmpie..but you forgot these;

Hangar

The Bar (Dexter's bar)

Neutral grounds

Deserter's desert (flee from the battlefield for some general talk..)

oh well I'll come up with some better ideas..

Originally posted by ZBomber

The thing is, would you be chatting on a battlefield? You would be fighting a war on a battlefield, not talking with your friends. ;)

Thats kinda why i liked The Trenches...

You can kind of withdraw from the battle for a moment, to talk to ppl and chill out from all the stress and danger 'out there' ;)

MMMPie> I dunno about that. The trenches were always on the front line of the battle, at least in WWI. I think that's the only major war that had trenches, but I'm probably wrong. Anyways, that's the front line, so tons of fighting goes on there :)

Swoosh

Originally posted by Swoosh

MMMPie> I dunno about that. The trenches were always on the front line of the battle, at least in WWI. I think that's the only major war that had trenches, but I'm probably wrong. Anyways, that's the front line, so tons of fighting goes on there :)

Swoosh

The trenches were also a dangerous place you neither had time to talk or mess around, since all it would have taken is one grenade thrown at you while you were talking/not paying attention and you'd be dead.

Archived