Home

KOTOR 2- What do yall think should be put in?

JediFanatic10

Well i can think of a heap of stuff...the game was exellent but i can tell you a list any way...ok here they are:

1. I think Malak should have wanted you first before Bastilla

2. the gamers should have got Darth Malak to torture you in the cage instead of Sual (Sual- Carth's Old Mentor!-Carth's favorite person!)

I would loved to find out what malak would've done when Bastilla and carth and you were in the cage....

3. see a actual real romance with Bastilla with you if you were playing male and a real romace with carth if you were female etc

4. more outside planets...i found Korribon good....but i hate tombs! but i still enjoyed searching the planet any way

5. more planets to roam on

6 also it would been a real treat with the gamers actually let you have a level where you can actully play as Darth Reven after you beat Darth malak on the star forge for the dark side and for the light side have a level of becoming a jedi knight or somthing....who would thought this idea cool huh?

6. more quests with the party you have.

7. i have way more to add to this list but i have to lieave room for other people!

ok guys i think the game was brilliant and i have never played a game over and over like this one it certianly deserves 10/10

I think having more species available for the main character and having the option to take on more party members instead of others would be good. For example, if there were 12 possible members, with 3 you had to ahev for the story, and then the other six can be and combo of the 9 available. And being a Wookiee with sabers, tha'd own.

Also, if KOTOR 2 took place maybe closer to the prequels or even in the EU after the Old Trilogy, it would be even better. Just imagine playing through the game as a Jedi in the New Republic cutting down Stormtroopers, contacting Bothans, shooting down TIEs, negotiating with Rebels, etc. :D

And more familiar enviroments, like a huge Hoth Tundra with some settlements in the caves, or Bespin with the ability to travel on a vehicle or on catwalks. No one has ever made a 3d game of the Trilogy, so using it's planets in 3d would be a nice touch. (like Galaxies does)

dude definately.... i would lvoe a game focused on the after old trilogy.... but honestly i wanna game where you can BE Luke Skywalker... the trilogy on x box or an after trilogy with the Master Cbaoth or the Yuuzhan Vong era of the new order... but thats off topic if they make a game like that than it woudl be the bomb... but yes they focused too much on the outer rim... and there werent many planets to choose from... i think you should have planets that focus on your Jedi training on its own like go from academy to academy... and finally take the trials and become a jedi knight.... then go on with the story.. or if you dont wanna master the force more and just play as a padawan and travel the galaxy that goes with the story or confilict than go for it

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with kookaburra on the romance part! A more convincing and meaningful romance please... none of this fade out to black screen or a stale I love you to Carth in the end. Show us a kiss, a hug, holding hands... anything to make our character that little more real.

• 4 weeks later...

the romance part is a must, but did anybody notice how when you used a strong force power like force storm. All your opponent did was stand there and shake. You should be able to knock their a$$ clear across the planet with a power that strong. Same with the Force Choke, Kill you should be able to grab them and sling them which ever way you want.

Archived