Home

Newb FFA

Jackrabbit

Here's what I was thinking. We round up a bunch of newb characters. They don't have to be new players, but they have to have minimal skills. We hand out random weapons, spice and armor. We get them all to duel each other, then turn them loose in a city. Whoever is alive in the end gets 100k.

Now, you might say "Grask, that sounds stupid". Well I don't care. I picture 10-20 newbs running around in a city trying to find and kill each other, or hide out until they're the last one standing. Crowds of people might gather and cheer them on, maybe bet on a winner. At first it might be chaotic, but I think strategies could eventually evolve, and it would be really fun to watch.

The only problem I see with this is the initial dueling. People are naturally dumb, and don't listen, so we'd have people dueling and instantly starting the fight. We don't want the fight to start until everybody has dueled each other. As far as knowing who’s still alive, somebody could just sit by the cloner and mark people off a list as they pop out.

Tell me what you guys think.

Archived