Home

Forum Name: Ewok-related or not

Swoosh

What should this forum be named after?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What should this forum be named after?

• Ewoks!
    • Something else
    • This is stupid, I don't care!

Alright, I'm trying to narrow down our options for the name of this forum and since we have so many ewok names coming up, I thought it would be best to decide if we want to go down this road or not.

So, vote for the ewok theme if you are sure you want a name based on the ewoks :)

If you want something else, vote for "something else."

Also, this poll is limited to one day. Tomorrow night we will move forward.

This should narrow down out options significantly.

Swoosh

Hmmmm this is a toughy. I want an ewok name, because then are forum would be original and humerous. But then again, how long will this ewok power thing last. Im gonna have to vote ewok on this.

We should spice it a bit, which ever category wins, ewok or non-ewok, there should be a competition, you know, to make people come up with better names. The winner would get something cool, (that can be desided later). What do you think Swoosh.

Yeah, I would like to have a competition of sorts...but it's hard to have that without a good prize. I think once we narrow it down to ewok or not, then we will have some type of competition with bragging rights as the prize. :)

Hopefully we can start getting some prizes donated from LEC to give out to winners of our little competitions. Maybe someday we'll have one where the winner receives a free copy of Battlefront...I see that as a possibility.

Swoosh

Originally posted by Swoosh

Yeah, I would like to have a competition of sorts...but it's hard to have that without a good prize. I think once we narrow it down to ewok or not, then we will have some type of competition with bragging rights as the prize. :)

Hopefully we can start getting some prizes donated from LEC to give out to winners of our little competitions. Maybe someday we'll have one where the winner receives a free copy of Battlefront...I see that as a possibility.

Swoosh

I like your thinking Swoosh. A free copy would be sweet :thumbsup:

Maybe it could be like this

1st Place: Free copy of Battlefront

2nd Place: Mod for a week. At a Battlefront Forum ONLY. THen if the person is good, a possible permanent mod job will be givin. If approved by admins.

3rd Place: Maybe some sort of memorobilia, possible a battle front shirt, or designed mug. Or to make feel bad, a box of SW: Battlefront, with no game :p.

Originally posted by Father Torque

2nd Place: Mod for a week. At a Battlefront Forum ONLY. THen if the person is good, a possible permanent mod job will be givin. If approved by admins.

What kind of prize is this? Moderating takes hard work and I'm sure Swoosh wouldn't want someone who has no moderating ability at all to moderate these forums would he?

Originally posted by Excelsion

Against Ewoks. :p

Ewoks are all fun and cuddly, but they just don't deserve that place as a forum title. I still like 'Behind Friendly Lines'. :D

You'll never guess how I just read that... "Behind Furry Lines" - now that would be a good title :p This whole Ewok thing is getting to me :(

[sixthsense]I see Ewoks[/sixthsense]

Originally posted by Michaelmexp

What kind of prize is this? Moderating takes hard work and I'm sure Swoosh wouldn't want someone who has no moderating ability at all to moderate these forums would he?

Agreed. What if a troll got it, and didn't let others know he was a troll before. He could close a bunch of threeads, etc, and cause too much trouble.

I dunno. I kinda like the idea of Ewok Village, but something better might work.....

Originally posted by ZBomber

Agreed. What if a troll got it, and didn't let others know he was a troll before. He could close a bunch of threeads, etc, and cause too much trouble.

I dunno. I kinda like the idea of Ewok Village, but something better might work.....

Yeah, I agree too. We don't want someone to go around abusing their position. (Rather like the admins of JA). :rolleyes:

But as for a free copy, LEC will never give one away, look how snobbish as they've been over legal stuff.

Originally posted by Excelsion

Yeah, I agree too. We don't want someone to go around abusing their position. (Rather like the admins of JA). :rolleyes:

But as for a free copy, LEC will never give one away, look how snobbish as they've been over legal stuff.

Yup, I have to agree with Excel. LEC will never give a copy of Battlefront away. They're very snobbish when it comes to stuff like this.

Archived