Home

Quick Question Please

Darth Stryke

I have beaten the game twice on the lightside path and was wondering if there was a way, without cheats, to obtain Malak's lightsaber or if one can only get it with cheats. I wasn't sure if I missed something or if it is only for the darkside path or what. Thanks for the help in advance.

well actually there is a way:

After you've killed Calo Nord, Ziagrom the Twi'lek will approach you. If you then go to Hulas on Manaan, you can persuade him to give you exclusive Genoharadan weaponry before killing anybody at all for him. Your persuade skill must be at 25 or higher. Then he tells you where to get it. Travel to Tatooine and talk to Motta the Hutt and tell him Hulas sent you. Motta will then send you to the Czerka general store, and you should tell the Czerka protocol officer that Motta sent you. She will then present you an excluse selection of weapons. Buy the upgradable Sith lightsaber, and go to Kashyyyk. If you kill the three Dark Jedi there on the walkway on your own, with the Sith lightsaber... one of them has Malak's saber in his remains...

am I not mean :D

well the persuade of 25 or higher should have been a dead giveaway. that would be pretty hard to obtain without cheats or game-editing. :)

then there's the fact that despite believability of the rest of the walkthrough, what the h@ll would some random dark jedi on kashyyk even be doing with malak's lightsaber. come on people some common sense here.

not to mention that there has never been a dialogue option for the disussion of weapons before being given an assassination assignment. he merely mentions rewards if i remember correctly. but even if you you do discuss weapons beforehand, did anyone see the [Persuade] I am your friend, you want to give me your exclusive weaponry. option anywhere in the dialogue options. :)

and if you missed all that, the little am i not mean at the bottom should have said it all.

Archived