Home

New JA video!

Jeff 42

What's up Jeff? Haven't seen much from you since the JO days. Got some nice footage there. I have to agree with Nutri on his music comment. I liked the music on your vid for JO better. Well, that's just me. Anyways, hope to see some more movies soon! :)

I think it's great and worth the download. Two :thmbup1: :thmbup1:

In addition to all the usual great mid-air shots there is some great sniping and some funny things:

-- Jeff targets the rocket launcher spawn point on Coruscant, and sure enough stubert heads right for it and gets rocketed. stubert respawns and heads right back to the exact same spot, and Jeff rockets him again, deja vu.

-- There is a great ricochet kill with a bowcaster.

-- On Taspir, Redstar detonates someone then stops to type "pwnt". Right after that he misses a jump and falls into the lava, and types "aww". That's what you get for gloating!

-- On Hoth, Jeff is the flag carrier and is being chased. He jumps down into a crevasse, and both of his pursuers, thinking he is surely dead, self-kill (sk) to get back to their base, expecting their flag to have returned there. Haha, but Jeff had grabbed the wall and is still alive! He jumps back out of the crevasse and takes the flag in for a score. So the flag does indeed come back, but not the way they wanted it to.

-- At the end, someone, I think Jeff, makes a perfect very fast 13-second (it seems even shorter) speed + strafe jumping run from flag stand to flag stand on Coruscant, and his flag is returned just as he arrives for the score. If you are a beginner and want to be inspired to learn strafe jumping, watch that last scene.

fun video.... watch it now!!!.... force your friends to watch it.. (like I did.. LOL)....

what's with this music criticism?... didn't anyone watch "Requiem for a Dream"?.... the intro music is from that movie and simply kicks ass....

Don't like Queen?... fine.. but in the video the shots are tuned to the music's beat perfectly......

Rage Against the Machine too much for you?.... well.. I don't have nothing to say for that, except... YOU SHOULD BE PUBLICLY HANGED!!!!!.... LOL...j/k

P.S. nutri is still alive??

Archived