Home

-=Official Led Zeppelin Thread=-

Acrylic

Originally posted by Jed

Which Song are You?

MERGED WITH OTHER LED ZEPPELIN THREAD YOU CREATED

Sorry, but I mean...it's redundant...you even called the other thread the "official Led Zeppelin" thread :\

I wish you'd unmerge it. I made this for Led Zep discussion, and the quiz for the quiz. I dont want it getting mixed up.

Originally posted by Acrylic

No, its DAMN good. :D

yes it is.

Its probably the most overplayed song in recent music history too...although im sure newer songs have the advantage of MTV and VH1.

oh I was this song.

1039351310_Czztpicsquiz1.gif

who could have possibly guessed...

btw its kinda immature to go posting in here "I hate them die!" heh, im surprised ppl havent been flaming. Maybe its cause groovy is on the prowl.

Somebody mentioned Pink Floyd...they both have their ups n downs...I love them both equally. Led Zeppelin is more of an upbeat party band when you dance to the songs and sing the lyrics and stuff while Pink Floyd is like readig poetry...you lay back relax listen to the songs very closely because their so musically and lyrically complex.

Originally posted by XERXES

yes it is.

Its probably the most overplayed song in recent music history too...although im sure newer songs have the advantage of MTV and VH1.

oh I was this song.

1039351310_Czztpicsquiz1.gif

who could have possibly guessed...

btw its kinda immature to go posting in here "I hate them die!" heh, im surprised ppl havent been flaming. Maybe its cause groovy is on the prowl.

Somebody mentioned Pink Floyd...they both have their ups n downs...I love them both equally. Led Zeppelin is more of an upbeat party band when you dance to the songs and sing the lyrics and stuff while Pink Floyd is like readig poetry...you lay back relax listen to the songs very closely because their so musically and lyrically complex.

To me...Pink Floyd is relaxing..but...Led Zeppelin is the best band ever.

And, Whole Lotta Love is a great song, but I hate it once he starts making noises and stuff. :p

Originally posted by Zaknafein

haha whole lotta love does get weird at that part huh!:D

anyway i took the test, i got stairway to heaven too...

and i mean pink floyd isnt all relaxing all the time, pop in "Animals" an see for yourself:D

Animals...I cant listen to that...too freaky. I wish I never ruined that CD with tabs.:(

hey now, I'm making a Pink Floyd thread :D

Whole Lotta Love hehe....I love that one, espically when he starts being weird.

Originally posted by XERXES

Whole Lotta Love hehe....I love that one, espically when he starts being weird.

Are you kidding me? Some kids put it in the English Teacher's stereo ( some days he lets us), and well, Plant started singing the weird stuff, and the teacher almost turned it off because she was thinking that he was.....ya know...

Archived