Home

New Banner

Swoosh

How about differentt banners and make the header load one at random..since I liked the one by Rhett as well (with the tauntaun from the tauntaun piñata)

and is it me, or does everytime i see that banner the left pic rather look like jabba holding a lightsaber at first

Originally posted by Darth Groovy

Situation? What situation?

If you want to play with the big boys and make jokes, prepare to be made into a joke. As obi said, THAT's the Game! Hate the game, not the player! :D

Yes, but I thought you understood that it kinda hurt when Obi said it. So, when you posyted the pic, it didn't make me feel any better. ;)

But don't worry, I'm over it now. No hard feelings. :)

Originally posted by ZBomber

Yes, but I thought you understood that it kinda hurt when Obi said it. So, when you posyted the pic, it didn't make me feel any better. ;)

But don't worry, I'm over it now. No hard feelings. :)

To be honest, the comment you made about Tyrion could have been equally hurtful - so it was just tit for tat...

Glad to hear you've recovered! :p

*gives everyone a cup of "Lighten The **** Up", a brand new diet milkshake from the makers of Slim-Fast*

Fat filled condoms, you say?

*stops shoveling them in his mouth by the forkful*

:indif:

Originally posted by Jed

*gives everyone a cup of "Lighten The **** Up", a brand new diet milkshake from the makers of Slim-Fast*

Fat filled condoms, you say?

*stops shoveling them in his mouth by the forkful*

:indif:

Crap! I ate some of those things.

*Runs off to vomit*

Originally posted by Swoosh

Pad> yeah, I made it myself. I try :)

Its nice and fitting ;)

And I´ve looked around at your designing (site) and I must say I´m quite pleased with your work.

And just like you I try aswell :)

Originally posted by The_One

To be honest, the comment you made about Tyrion could have been equally hurtful - so it was just tit for tat...

Glad to hear you've recovered! :p

No, its diferent, because if Obi made fun of me myself, its not a big deal. Me, him, and Ty used to talk a lot. and joke around. But he said it about a family member of mine.

Grooves, you must show me where you keep all those pics and how you readily have one available all the time....I must start doing that in addition to verbally abusing people I warn. :D

But yea, I love the glowy-ness of the words "The Sliced Tauntaun".

Great stuff ^_^

Originally posted by Jed

Grooves, you must show me where you keep all those pics and how you readily have one available all the time....I must start doing that in addition to verbally abusing people I warn. :D

But yea, I love the glowy-ness of the words "The Sliced Tauntaun".

Great stuff ^_^

I think he makes them :D

Ooh, ohh! Can I be your picture maker? I can take pictures, write stuff, and give them to you for you "abusment!" :p

On topic.... - *shrugs*

I've already given my feedback on the banner. :)

Originally posted by ZBomber

I think he makes them :D

Ooh, ohh! Can I be your picture maker? I can take pictures, write stuff, and give them to you for you "abusment!" :p

On topic.... - *shrugs*

I've already given my feedback on the banner. :)

No actually they are manufactured in a small factory near Skokie. The factory is populated by renegade smurfs who work for food, shelter, clothing, and the chance to raid my old toy box from time to time. (they love Ninja Turtles, who'd have thought that?)

I would let you be my picture maker, but I think you would have to go through the smurfs first. After all, they are union workers. :giveup:

No actually they are manufactured in a small factory near Skokie. The factory is populated by renegade smurfs who work for food, shelter, clothing, and the chance to raid my old toy box from time to time. (they love Ninja Turtles, who'd have thought that?)

I would let you be my picture maker, but I think you would have to go through the smurfs first. After all, they are union workers. :giveup:

:rofl:

You know smurfs too? Ask one of them if he knows Crackpipe-Smurf :|

I read his post wrong, I thoguht it said where you get them, not where you keep them :p

Archived