Home

What platform do you own?

Crow_Nest

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One single Silver Line PlayStation2, complete with two silver controllers and not an oversized Xbox brick in sight. Apologies, but as a PlayStation2 owner I am automatically required to hate all Xbox users. Don't worry, GameCube people are safe... for now...

Just, whatever platform you own, promise me to purchase '007 - Everything or Nothing' in February. There's a good consumer.

Originally posted by Nikolai Daviolo

One single Silver Line PlayStation2, complete with two silver controllers and not an oversized Xbox brick in sight. Apologies, but as a PlayStation2 owner I am automatically required to hate all Xbox users. Don't worry, GameCube people are safe... for now...

Just, whatever platform you own, promise me to purchase '007 - Everything or Nothing' in February. There's a good consumer.

What about ppl who like all systems?

Laptop (notebook for those ppl who use that weird word, looks nothing like a notebook :p)

and WinXP Home (sadly)

If I had a bigger HD I've probably invest in Linux and try and switch over, just to spite Microsoft, but I'm not that adventurous :lol: yet.

oh and In England I have a Super Nintendo, which is doing an excellent job of collecting dust :D

I've owned virtually every popular console that has come out since Pong, including loads of handheld ones such as Ms Pac Man and Donkey Kong etc. Gaming is life!

I only own a few now, the rest I've either sold or given away.

3 PC's. (One in my daughter's room just for them to play games on etc and one spare).

Xbox.

PSOne.

Master System II.

GBA SP.

(I guess you can count the Compaq iPaq and Sony Ericcson T610 because I play games on those too.)

PC, and since xmas proud owner of NGC :)

I always liked PC more, and the reason I/we got a NGC is to play some games together chilly in the couch..We always favored nintendo, and the NGC got much more exclusive content, you will never find games like smash bros for pc, games for ps2 and xbox on the other hand..

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

PC, and since xmas proud owner of NGC :)

I always liked PC more, and the reason I/we got a NGC is to play some games together chilly in the couch..We always favored nintendo, and the NGC got much more exclusive content, you will never find games like smash bros for pc, games for ps2 and xbox on the other hand..

And we Xbox owners got Halo a long time ago and we get Halo 2.

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

^

|

*Looks at them* :¬:

Aren't emulators illegal?...I don't touch them. Or consoles. :p They just aren't up to KotOR in all its hi-res beauty!

I really don’t see a difference in graphics between Xbox’s version of KOTOR and the PC version other than PC cut scenes don’t look the same as Xbox’s and PC took out a reflective texture in the Dantooine level. The reflective texture looked awful on Xbox and made it to gaudy looking

But anyway I am proud of all my systems mostly proud of my PC and Xbox. I go for the systems with the better graphics and Xbox and PC just own all the rest. Maybe not in games or looks (Xbox) but they play the best and graphics are at there best, depending on your game though.

Originally posted by Samuel Dravis

^

|

*Looks at them* :¬:

Aren't emulators illegal?...I don't touch them. Or consoles. :p They just aren't up to KotOR in all its hi-res beauty!

No, emulators are not illegal. It is however illegal to play the rom of a game you do not own.

I have 3 emulators on my PC that I play often - Master System II, N64 and SNES emulator (and of course, I own all the games of the roms I play *cough*). ;)

How can I say that 'Halo' isn't that good? Simple, just read the following line...

I FOUND 'HALO' TO BE BORING. IT'S NOT VERY GOOD. IN FACT, I'VE DREAMED OF BETTER GAMES WHILE SLEEPING. AND YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT I DREAM ABOUT, TRUST ME.

There - that should secure my place in the Lunatic Hall of Fame. Seriously, though, 'Halo' is quite terrible. In my opinion, of course.

Archived