Home

The bane of many a life

Mr Flibble

I need to express my deep-seated hatred of something.

I know I probably won't get a very long lived thread, but it needs to be said.

The worst thing humankind has EVER created.

Worse than the H bomb.

Its a game, no, a SUB-game.

Played by freaks, wierdos and loners. I know only one person who plays it. He is a boring, jittery, paranoid mess of a man.

The name of the game?

#Grabs soul# WarHammer #Washes keyboard, fingers#

You don't have to play it to know how bad it is. I certainly didn't. you just need to meet someone who plays it.

Like this one guy, I went up to hom with my friends to make fun of him. I said (and I quote)

"I don't have any friends. I play WarHammer. Lets all go the WarHammer club!"

I started to dance around and pretend (no comebacks) To be a spastic.

And HE said,"What (race/model i don't know what they're called) do you collect?" And everyone just stared at him.

Its good to get a good hatred off your chest.

I would like WarHammer simply because you paint them yourself (my childhood hobby-get mommy to buy airplane kit, then paint it like a Picasso :cool: ) Unfortunatly (fortunately?) I can't find WarHammer anywhere.

Its the freaks who make the rest of us look bad :rolleyes:

Like with artists.

This guy just sounds like he's a freak, WarHammer or not. Thats why scifi is not taken seriously...cause the freaks like it.

I must admit, the only reason I looked into it was because you paint them yourselves. But then, I went, into the BattleGames Workshop in CastleCourt. It was a Warhammer shop. I thought I would look around... but then.... the shop was filled with teenagers who weren't wearing shirts.

Summertime or not, its just wrong.

Thet were shouting and screaming and running around.... And I just checked out ,man.

It doesn't sound like much, but I've been scarred.

Thanks guys, this is like therapy but it only costs £14.99 a month with freeserve!:D ITS BULL. You need a BT Line and they charge you about £30 quid.

The shops are weird, the staff are always slighty too enthusiastic. The last games workshop I went into had a very odd smell. I've never played a game , I was mainly into it for the painting. There are just too many rules.

I hated it when it came out and still hate it now. but there's somthing about getting some butt ugly creature from the back abis and painting it howerevr you wan't that is slighty appealing (if only because I enjoy painting fine details) and therefore may consider thinking about getting into it if I can actually be bothered to buy some lopsided creature and a load of paints to go along with it (because everyone knows that once you've spent you're life savings on all of that, there will always be one colour missing and I really don't want to have to go all the way back to that shop, it's a hassle not to walk straight past it in the first place, let alone walk in without anyone you know seeing you).

So in a word, I'll never get into it, it's annoying, I'd rather paint nice little pictures on my computer where I have all the colours and brushes I'll ever need.

WarHammer? We don't need no stinkin' WarHammer!

But, freaky guy or not, sounds pretty mean of you, Mr Flibble, to make fun of someone just for being....well....being a little off. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if I danced around you naked.

Wait, does that make sense?

Ah hell, I'll just do it anyway. :p

Originally posted by Joshi

So in a word, I'll never get into it, it's annoying, I'd rather paint nice little pictures on my computer where I have all the colours and brushes I'll ever need.

Amen to that as well.

...[anecdote] exploding tube of dried-out yellow oil paint:rolleyes:...rampage looking for red...[/anecdote]...

However, I dispise using a mouse to draw. After a half hour of chasing myself around with "eraser" and pixel hunting, I get pretty ticked.:mad:

SuperFunHappyTime...Click!

Yep. I'm an American and it means nothing to me.

Woah. I just called myself an American. I never did that before. Yikes, lemme change that: I'm from America. Ooo, that's better. From America.

Anyway, isn't it all Euros these days, Joshi? Or were you saying that the "Non English" know squat about WarHammer.

Archived