• Anti-Honorz
    • Pro-Honorz
    • I don't care.
    • I WHINE EITHER WAY WHEN I LOSE IN DUELS!!!111

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tesla

I've kind of lost intrest in JA now, whining and that honor garbage are partly to blame for it. And so is KotOR ! :D

I think im going to be a more RPGing gamer now, so after i complete KotOR 20 times, i'll start NWN again. :)

WOW ! I did that ! Im playing HoU right now...hmm will I ever reach the lv 40 cap ??!!!

MTFBWYA

Originally posted by Druid Allanon

Sadly, some honorz people are like that... they're merely too immature. I myself am an 'honor' player, but I can't stand those 'honor' people whining. Whenever I see someone bitching, I told them to stfu.

Yup, CT clan sucks indeed, IMO. I went to their server once, and wtf, all the 4-5 admins there were like spawning and riding tauntauns everywhere, and one or two of them went around laming people. I was disgusted by this and took it upon myself to lame one of them. I got slept, eventually, of course. And it definitely didn't increase my respect for that server.

Merely those whining 'honor' players again. Oh, and did you mention JotR? I'm surprised... I personally knew Jygonshen, the leader, to be a frank and nice person. He's a really good leader and always got the members present in the server to unite whenever he wants them to do so. I thought that it's a good clan, but I'm not so sure now.

The 'honor' players that I know lame back when they get lamed. Unfortunately it's your bad luck to get lamed by people just because you're owning them in a duel. I'm just lucky not to have met them yet. ;)

On JotR, I don't remember the main whiner's name but the other guy was named Assassin. Don't know if u know this guy but he is definitly a crybaby. And the main whiner was even worse, but I can't remember his name.

On the CT server, I saw one admin go into the bar and spawn a rancor (small one) in a room full of RPers. As I watched the rancor eat the poor, roleplaying people, I said to myself, "I know it's their server and they can do whatever they want, but if I were them, I'd treat everyone the way I want to be treated". I think CT should rename to HAAWOTW (Hypocritical Admins and Whiners of the World). They can sit there and lame you all game, but the second you defend yourself and completly own them, they cry and all their little lackeys (CT clan members) go after you thinking they can teach u a lesson about "laming". Hah.

In my opinion, I dont care about HONORZ or anything like that. Sure, in Jedi Outcast I would bow before a DUEL, but there is a reason it the other mode I play is called FREE FOR ALL. It should have been called DEATHMATCH where if you are in it, you are hunted, regardless of your HONOR. In the servers I play, you get honor by trying to live against me in good old space combat. Just ask Kurgan or Manquesa. I know that there are those who think they must have the saber-off=peace and all that, and I must agree with those who attack them, especially if its in FFA/DeathMatch... In DUEL mode, I could understand it. And then there are those that try to make the anti-honorz and the pro-honorz both happy by making Admin mods, but then the rest of the community feels neglected because instead of making all these great features, they make stuff like invincible shield while saber off, and all that. I must say I am against Admin mods, regardless if they have "abusive admin" commands or not. I feel that no server should have the power to AMSLAP or AMSLEEP ANYBODY. If you want to deal with them. deal with them, dont pull some command out of your ass.

Anti-honorz and fun supporter. My perfect idea of server would be Amidala Chop Shop without the uber-sabers. That is, a plain kill-kill-kill FFA server. That is, what every FFA server should be. It's sad to think that normal FFA servers without crappy RPGing and lame rules are so rare :(

P.S. is there any Chop Shop alike server in Europe? :confused:

P.P.S. saber down = peace is for losers, if you are away just go spectator.

Originally posted by Giddamon

Anti-honorz and fun supporter. My perfect idea of server would be Amidala Chop Shop without the uber-sabers. That is, a plain kill-kill-kill FFA server. That is, what every FFA server should be. It's sad to think that normal FFA servers without crappy RPGing and lame rules are so rare :(

P.S. is there any Chop Shop alike server in Europe? :confused:

Yes there is, in the UK:

gam3rz.co.uk - ^4Jedi ^5Academy ^4Deathmatch|213.228.215.50:29076|xMod v2.1.0

Honor nubs are indeed whiners, I can vouch for that.

Today I was playing at -|TDS|- clan server, again. My favourite move's the Grip+Backslash. It worked wonders and I got lots of kills in just a few minutes. One guy called Revan(who's in the -|TDS|- clan) accused me of being a spammer, a nub. I told him I use it only when I'm ffaing. He didn't believe me, so I proposed a duel with single. He agreed, and I beat him with 6hp remaining. I said my usual 'gf's. Guess what he said? 'You're still a nub because you spammed the moves over and over'. I retorted back by saying I use both red and yellow and I wasn't spamming. He slapped and silenced me for that. He even renamed me to 'i f*** boys'. How despicable is that? I expressed myself by changing my nicks to '-|TDS|- are bad sports', 'Revan's an abuser and a sore loser'.

In the end? I got banned, all because he was furious with me for beating him. In this respect lamers are more honorable than those honor nubs.

3 Words: I Dont Care

I rarely get annoyed by the ignorance of others whilst plaing JA online.

As for myself, I usually just go with the flow, maybe find a few duels. I always play FFA and I chat just about like i'm talking now, I follow the rules and don't mind

if something annoys me, which is usually a continuos line of killing me, i just leave and fnd my way into another server

Today I was playing at -|TDS|- clan server, again. My favourite move's the Grip+Backslash. It worked wonders and I got lots of kills in just a few minutes. One guy called Revan(who's in the -|TDS|- clan) accused me of being a spammer, a nub...[/b]

LOL, I can confirm what the druid said. I met that whining kid on the same server, well it was a really fun experience:

I killed him with a single saber triple combo (in FFA, go figure...)

"<Revan>: you cheater!"

Then I gripped and trew him down a bottomless pit

"<Revan>: grip whores = n00bs"

Then I killed him with lightning (usually I pick drain and grip only, but I just got the dark side power up so why not use it? :) )

"<Revan>: lightning = n00bs"

Then he tries to set up a "trap" behind a door, a quick kata and the dude is dead again

"<Revan>: fast kata = n00bs"

Trust me, I couldn't stop laughing! I killed that dude in 6 or 7 different ways before he disconnected and everytime he whined and said I was a n00b :D

*off topic* Heyo, IG-64! This is Neo, from AJE server. ;) Remember me?

The IG that goes on JA MP is my brother, I go by the name of Prosk Neftis, confusing, huh? Anyways, I was in that server as well and I do recall my brother telling me "stay away from stupid people like Neo" but hi anyway :p

Originally posted by IG-64

The IG that goes on JA MP is my brother, I go by the name of Prosk Neftis, confusing, huh? Anyways, I was in that server as well and I do recall my brother telling me "stay away from stupid people like Neo" but hi anyway :p

*recalls* LOL, I do remember laming you loads of times :p Oh, and did your bro tell ya that in real life? I don't remember him saying that in the game.

My 4 year old likes playing the game. and for fun i put him in a FFA server. he knows how to use the force and swing the saber. and that to score he has to get the other players. yet he was kicked for laming hahaha 4 years old and the admin kicked him for laming lol

I so wished i recorded it.

Originally posted by Tosh_UK

My 4 year old likes playing the game. and for fun i put him in a FFA server. he knows how to use the force and swing the saber. and that to score he has to get the other players. yet he was kicked for laming hahaha 4 years old and the admin kicked him for laming lol

I so wished i recorded it.

I'd pay to see that...

Originally posted by vS:Mr.Joshua

Funny title of this thread considering the guy posting it is whining himself. Surprised no one's pointed that out.

Excuse me, I didn't ask for your faggot opinion.

The only reason no one "pointed it out" was because it is simply not true. Please think before you hit the submit reply button next time, cretin.

Well, i just think that in JO there wasnt people like in JA, people in JO was much better than JA ones and in JA the "noobs" are always laming just because the special moves are hipereasy to do; to tell you the truth i only care JA because i can make ships and/or ride them ingame, but talking about people personality i prefer JO ones, they dont kick people just for chatkilling somebody once and are more respectfull.

Archived