• Anti-Honorz
    • Pro-Honorz
    • I don't care.
    • I WHINE EITHER WAY WHEN I LOSE IN DUELS!!!111

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by vS:Mr.Joshua

LMAO. Those tears must be rolling down your cheeks. Waaaaaaaaaaahhh.

If that post was an attempt to flame me, it was a pretty pathetic one. I make a valid point against your flame and the only thing you have to shoot back at me is this ridiculous attempt to flame? Hahahahaha..

I'm not going to flame in retaliation so that you won't throw a hissy fit, like you had with my last post, so that no flame war starts up. Go back to admining your server on JA, there's a guy there waiting to get amslapped across the map for "cheating" in a duel (aka owning you).

Originally posted by Blue_Lightsaber

If that post was an attempt to flame me, it was a pretty pathetic one. I make a valid point against your flame and the only thing you have to shoot back at me is this ridiculous attempt to flame? Hahahahaha..

I'm not going to flame in retaliation so that you won't throw a hissy fit, like you had with my last post, so that no flame war starts up. Go back to admining your server on JA, there's a guy there waiting to get amslapped across the map for "cheating" in a duel (aka owning you).

Sir, the level of retardation is astounding! We better pull back!

/joke off

1. fallen never ran a ja server

2. we (me, rad, fallen, uj, plazma, etc) started the whole movement to get rid of the admin mods, and you throwing out the amslapped **** is just beyond retarded.

3. its funny that you are talking smack to the very people who went around destroying all of those rpg newb servers, not to mention who were in the absolute best teams in jk2/jk3.

4. as fallen would say: STFU and STFD.

Originally posted by Rumor

2. we (me, rad, fallen, uj, plazma, etc) started the whole movement to get rid of the admin mods, and you throwing out the amslapped **** is just beyond retarded.

3. its funny that you are talking smack to the very people who went around destroying all of those rpg newb servers, not to mention who were in the absolute best teams in jk2/jk3.

Yes mr intimidating man, sir. I will shut up.....if you give me 500 dollars.

He "talked smack" about me first, so I "talked smack" back to him. That's about as simple an explanation as you're gonna to get. If you are going to continue flaming in my topic, I suggest you and your buddy leave. I don't need to listen to this flaming garbage, I came here to post my opinion, not to listen to flames by people who aren't mature enough to keep their anger inside themself on a internet message board.

Have a nice day...

2. we (me, rad, fallen, uj, plazma, etc) started the whole movement to get rid of the admin mods...

And thank God for that.

people who aren't mature enough to keep their anger inside themself on a internet message board.

Hello Kettle? This is Pot. You're black.

Yes mr intimidating man, sir. I will shut up.....if you give me 500 dollars.

He "talked smack" about me first, so I "talked smack" back to him. That's about as simple an explanation as you're gonna to get. If you are going to continue flaming in my topic, I suggest you and your buddy leave. I don't need to listen to this flaming garbage, I came here to post my opinion, not to listen to flames by people who aren't mature enough to keep their anger inside themself on a internet message board.

Have a nice day...

He made an observation (a true one at that) and you flamed him. Don't go whining about how you are getting flamed, blah blah blah blah. Nobody cares.

Wow, keep our anger inside on an internet message board? I seem to remember you busting a nut over being cut down to size.

Just go play some Quiddich World Cup and let the adults talk, kiddo.

2. we (me, rad, fallen, uj, plazma, etc) started the whole movement to get rid of the admin mods...

You did? I didn't know that. I just remember hearing Amidala complain about them (about the time JA Reloaded was released without a lot of the formerly abusive commands people were used to) and then I got into it and before you knew it we had a bunch of people jumping on the bandwagon.

If you were supporting it all along I salute you. I know early on you supported Xmod, but I assume that was because you considered it "a cut above" other admin mods. Note that Amidala also supported Xmod2, even before it had the abusive commands removed, but she did seem to be in favor of making admin mods less abusive.

I never supported admin mods, but I never really dissed them or used them either until very recently when I saw how they worked and tested them myself.

I know you guys have been "anti honorz" (for which I salute you) but then wasn't it Artifex that started the whole "anti saberist code" thing, on which Rad and others jumped on the bandwagon?

I just never saw any concerted effort by you guys to get the admin mods to stop ruining the community. If I missed it I'm sorry, I just didn't realize you were that gung ho even back in the day!

It doesn't really matter WHO started the movement, they were right and they are right now, but I just wonder if you can really take credit.

PS: This thread is probably closing soon, since there isn't much left to be said that hasn't already been said that isn't just flaming/flame bait.

Just wanted to throw in my last 2 cents...

ROFL................ahem.....n00b

All we need is to get rid of the admin comands and/or admins, with no admin around i dont care if some noob considers me a lamer or not.

Those ********************************************** **************************************************************************************************************** that made the admin mods, post here. If you are gona run a "movement" lol why dont u start with them.

Originally posted by Kurgan

I know you guys have been "anti honorz" (for which I salute you) but then wasn't it Artifex that started the whole "anti saberist code" thing, on which Rad and others jumped on the bandwagon?

Me? Bandwagon jump? For shame Kurgan, seriously.

I might have done so during the whole Admin mod days, but during SC/ASC? Cmon, that's a wee bit overdoing it. I've had the PTW/no bull**** attitude since the days of multiplayer Quake over 56k phone lines.

EDIT: By the way, even while some of us were more vocal than others, we got a few people's attention (Hex and C1).

And Vegeta, STFU.

He made an observation (a true one at that) and you flamed him. Don't go whining about how you are getting flamed, blah blah blah blah. Nobody cares.

Wow, keep our anger inside on an internet message board? I seem to remember you busting a nut over being cut down to size.

Just go play some Quiddich World Cup and let the adults talk, kiddo.

Ok he whined so I "whined" back to he flamed, then I flamed back. If it was so true why didn't anyone else bring it up? I hardly call someone telling me that "The tears must be running down your cheeks", is getting "cut down to size". But whatever floats your boat I guess.

More flames, LOL, great entertainment, great entertainment. Wow I insult some guy for flaming me and all his whiney friends jump on me, especially when I didn't start the argument to begin with, I love it.

Go ahead, keep the flames coming, you're only talking to yourself from now on, at least in this topic. All flames coming my way and childish posts such as the one that started this whole flaming mess will be ignored. Don't bother flaming me anymore in this topic, you're just wasting bandwith from here on out.

Have a nice evening.

Ok he whined so I "whined" back to he flamed, then I flamed back. If it was so true why didn't anyone else bring it up? I hardly call someone telling me that "The tears must be running down your cheeks", is getting "cut down to size". But whatever floats your boat I guess.

More flames, LOL, great entertainment, great entertainment. Wow I insult some guy for flaming me and all his whiney friends jump on me, especially when I didn't start the argument to begin with, I love it.

Go ahead, keep the flames coming, you're only talking to yourself from now on, at least in this topic. All flames coming my way and childish posts such as the one that started this whole flaming mess will be ignored. Don't bother flaming me anymore in this topic, you're just wasting bandwith from here on out.

Have a nice evening.

Where's my "Excuse me for a moment, I'm calling bull****" picture when I need it?

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

Me? Bandwagon jump? For shame Kurgan, seriously.

I might have done so during the whole Admin mod days, but during SC/ASC? Cmon, that's a wee bit overdoing it. I've had the PTW/no bull**** attitude since the days of multiplayer Quake over 56k phone lines.

EDIT: By the way, even while some of us were more vocal than others, we got a few people's attention (Hex and C1).

And Vegeta, STFU.

no.. you were definitely artifex's lap job for awhile. Not to say that you have no "forum independence" now, but kurgan's right.

there was never really a "movement;" it was just a bunch of random bitching. I think more servers actually started using it after it gained momentum here...

I was never artifex's lapdog. I never even heard of him till i started talking to rad. ASC was anti-honorcode. I was against that long before i even heard of the ASC.

Vegeta gtfo already. You know exactly -34% of what i'm talking about, or have ever talked about.

gositinacorner.jpg

Don't forget, kurgan, that we were vocal about the admin mods long before JA was even released.

Have a nice evening.

ctrlk.jpg

Archived