Blue_Lightsaber

Are you Pro-honorz or anti-honorz  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Pro-honorz or anti-honorz

• Anti-Honorz
    • Pro-Honorz
    • I don't care.
    • I WHINE EITHER WAY WHEN I LOSE IN DUELS!!!111

Why dont you shut up rad, and you gtfo rumor. You both think that just because you played quake and the jedi knight series and some other fps games you have enough autorithy to say whats good or wrong and how things should work, well you both are absolutely wrong, you both suck at this game so stfu. Why dont you finish your "manifesto" (rofl) or if you dislike this so much, go play another of your esport games (ROFLLLLLL).

And ill be pleased to fight you or ANY of your friends. Please, ohhhhh please challenge me you n00b. Use the PMs.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AxWolF

Why dont you shut up rad, and you gtfo rumor. You both think that just because you played quake and the jedi knight series and some other fps games you have enough autorithy to say whats good or wrong and how things should work, well you both are absolutely wrong, you both suck at this game so stfu. Why dont you finish your "manifesto" (rofl) or if you dislike this so much, go play another of your esport games (ROFLLLLLL).

And ill be pleased to fight you or ANY of your friends. Please, ohhhhh please challenge me you n00b. Use the PMs.

Actually, ctrl + k irl as well.

You were challenged long ago and refused to play, so shut the **** up and sit the **** down, dumbass. Now you wait till we've already uninstalled and moved on to better games. Hell i actually tried installing last night but the pos tells me to insert cd 1 when i start up the game, so i don't really give a **** about it. Of course if 4 of us wanted to play, then i would say get 3 buddies and lets play some TDM and watch you cry about being "gayed" "cheaped" or whatever else you can come up with.

Vegeta, go crawl back in your little hole and shut the **** up. the **** newbies like you spew out of your mouths is just too tiresome to clean up. After not visiting this forum for a few months and then coming back to check on how things are going in this never ending e-debate about showing e-honor in a virtual game server, i see you guys are still saying the same over-used stuff over and over. Just let it go and shove your e-honor.

Originally posted by Rumor

ctrlk.jpg

Yup, more kiddie crap, exactly what I expected you to post after I made my last post. Yes I know it makes you sad when you get told off online, but that doesn't mean you gotta pounce on my back for telling your little buddy off.

One thing for you to note down; if I said what I wanted to say I would have been banned at the very beginning of this argument. You can assure yourself that the delete key was hit MANY times before submitting these posts. Just keep that in mind next time you post more childish flames and think I have nothing to say in return.

As for you calling yourself mature, I'd hardly associate the term "mature" with someone who posts non-stop profanities and childish insults because he had a temper tantrum when his buddy got told off online.

I won't post any flames in retaliation to yours again, but if you want to stop this argument and shake hands like a mature person and stop this childish argument then lets do so. If not, don't bother posting in this topic again please. Too much time was wasted on flaming in this topic. We should all stop and get back on topic.

Originally posted by Rumor

Actually, ctrl + k irl as well.

You were challenged long ago and refused to play, so shut the **** up and sit the **** down, dumbass. Now you wait till we've already uninstalled and moved on to better games. Hell i actually tried installing last night but the pos tells me to insert cd 1 when i start up the game, so i don't really give a **** about it. Of course if 4 of us wanted to play, then i would say get 3 buddies and lets play some TDM and watch you cry about being "gayed" "cheaped" or whatever else you can come up with.

Challenged long ago? MUTAROFLLLLLLLLLLLL you never challenged me, i bet u invented all that. Long ago i check some topic and you post that you challenged me to a duel and i refused to accept it, but no prove about it, i didnt remembered refusing a challenge and didnt remembered meeting you (besides that time i pwned u in ffa, yeah u know what i mean) even thought it is posible because i dont go around dueling every noob that challenges me, i bet it was a lie to make you and your pathetic friends feel better. Ohhh yeah, and all the sudenn u uninstalled JA and when u reinstalled it u lost the cd, and canot play cause it asks for it, yeah right. You are a ****ing LOSER, go play those "better games" and STFUUMFSOAB.

Ohh wait you are e-pro, that plays e-sports, geezzzz you must be demn good at EVERY game, you are so skilled. ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I was forgeting about his nooby claned friend coming to the rescue. ROFLLLL pazma or whatever, you can challenge me too and lets see whos the nooby ;) ohh and the guy who keeps writing the manifesto too.

Originally posted by Blue_Lightsaber

Yup, more kiddie crap, exactly what I expected you to post after I made my last post. Yes I know it makes you sad when you get told off online, but that doesn't mean you gotta pounce on my back for telling your little buddy off.

One thing for you to note down; if I said what I wanted to say I would have been banned at the very beginning of this argument. You can assure yourself that the delete key was hit MANY times before submitting these posts. Just keep that in mind next time you post more childish flames and think I have nothing to say in return.

As for you calling yourself mature, I'd hardly associate the term "mature" with someone who posts non-stop profanities and childish insults because he had a temper tantrum when his buddy got told off online.

I won't post any flames in retaliation to yours again, but if you want to stop this argument and shake hands like a mature person and stop this childish argument then lets do so. If not, don't bother posting in this topic again please. Too much time was wasted on flaming in this topic. We should all stop and get back on topic.

Yeah, and you don't back up your friends...right. You can take the holier-than-thou attitude and shove it as far as i care. All you are is just some random dumbass among masses of dumbasses that exist online, hoping to make a mark on someone else's e-life and e-wellbeing.

Saying three profane words in a post is non-stop? Sure, whatever. Grow up moron.

You said you weren't replying so I obviously made a huge mark on your pristene image of your e-self.

If you want to stop making stupid replies to shore up your confidence, then I'll gladly stop. Its simply entertainment for those endless hours after I finish what work I have during class.

Andy's right (and sorry to butt in at the end here)...

Just want to say to the anti-honor guys in this thread (Rad, Rumor, et al.) I stand corrected about you. I may not agree with all of your methods, but I certainly agree with your philosophy of game-playing.

I honestly didn't even worry about the notion of "honor" (though I hated game whining in general) until Artifex made his famous posts mocking it here. Obviously its origins go back to games like JK1 and Heretic II, but it didn't seem to become major the problem that it is/was until JK2.

-Nuff said. ; )

Archived