1. 1. Are you Pro-honorz or anti-honorz

• Anti-Honorz
    • Pro-Honorz
    • I don't care.
    • I WHINE EITHER WAY WHEN I LOSE IN DUELS!!!111

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yesterday a "honor noob" came into our clan server. he was standing on that black ship on tatoine, watching repeater/rockets/thermals land all around him. then he replied "dont lame me you noob", on another clans server...........right. he proceeded to die about 5 more times, and then challenged me to a duel. he had staff, and was an attack1 masher. i finished with my starting health, and he said "fight with honor you noob", even though he tried to attack me while i was bowing. its funny to watch people make an a** of themselves and then get kicked:p

Bye JA!

Hello the goodness that is KOTOR.

Lets see...

JA- Nonstop complaining in mp, linear sp, ect.

KOTOR- Choose dark side or lightside, non linear, better graphics, no whining, ect.

Fiend 138, you have done the right thing, and I'm right behind ya buddy. Going from JA to KOTOR is like going from living on the streets to living in a mansion.

Originally posted by Blue_Lightsaber

Excuse me, I didn't ask for your faggot opinion.

The only reason no one "pointed it out" was because it is simply not true. Please think before you hit the submit reply button next time, cretin.

From here on out anyone using the word faggot as a descriptive or a noun and later using upper-tier words such as cretin, shall have a brand placed upon their forheads, buring the words "I'm a f*cking dumbass" into their flesh.

I hear an awful lot of really, really great things about KOTOR and I'm sure to get it soon. KOTOR may be a better game in its category (RPG) than JA in its (1st and 3rd person shooter/saberer), but suggesting one is better than the other doesn't really add up as they are totally different types of games. JA doesn't have an RPG experience as such, and KOTOR doesn't have real time combat. It's like saying "I've started playing X-Wing Alliance, no way am I going back to Force Commander man".

The way extremists on either or any side of the honour/non saberist whatever divide makes none of them seem very in the right to me, they all get worked up and sling mud at each other on forums a lot. Give me a reasonable sense of proportion and a lack of mutual hatred any day of the week.

Hehe... First, I started with JO... Went to JA, and now KOTOR. Getting Star Wars Galaxies soon.

JO = Lower city of Taris (In other words, gangster streets at its worst)

JA = Lower city of Taris with a bit more credits in my pocket (In other words -- just a bit better)

KOTOR = Upper City of Taris, with the rank of an Admiral (Great service at a great hotel, no more gangsters and dirty streets)

SWG = Being locked up in a room with Padmé/Leia/Bastila, half naked, knowing that the woman is in love with you, and you in love with her. (In other words, paradise!)

lol...

Originally posted by Blue_Lightsaber

Excuse me, I didn't ask for your faggot opinion.

The only reason no one "pointed it out" was because it is simply not true. Please think before you hit the submit reply button next time, cretin.

LMAO. Those tears must be rolling down your cheeks. Waaaaaaaaaaahhh.

Originally posted by Master William

SWG = Being locked up in a room with Padmé/Leia/Bastila, half naked, knowing that the woman is in love with you, and you in love with her. (In other words, paradise!)

lol...

You do know that over half the people playing SWG as "women" characters are MEN!!! And sorry dude, but I'd rather bash my head into a brick wall continuously then pay 55 bucks then 15 per month for what essentially boils down to a chatroom, have free IRC for that.

The real "male race" tend to want to be with members of the actual "female race", not computer generated versions thereof.

P.S. Galaxies sucks ass.

Holy cow. Time to shut down the thread; there is now no point to it. Seriously; does anyone actually remember the original point of the thread? I haven't had a chance to play online, but my thoughts are thus: label the servers, and don't play on honor servers if you don't like honor, and if your an honor dude, don't play on non-honor servers. Period. Life would be so much simpler if everyone just listened to me. And if there's no more replies to the actual point of the thread, Kurgan or somebody please close it...

Eh, where did I say I want to be with Online women? I mean the actors of Leia and Padmé, and only Leia (forgot her real name) in her prime beauty, and Padmè in her current, she does look good.

Bastilla, well... That was just a joke. Damn you cold hearted people, go screw yourselves :)

oH NoZ paDmEZ <3 iZ @ sTEaK!!!11111

This is my experience with DTU clan...

I join their server.

<DTU>ExtremePadawan: omg itz you

Doomtrooper: ?

<DTU>BEER_KatEER: j00 sux0r

Doomtrooper: What? I haven't started playing yet.

<DTU>ExtremePadawan: liar ur bann3d.

Doomtrooper was banned.

On another server, I join and kill a guy who is duelling another guy with rockets. They had not challenged each other.

Air_Ace123: OMG LAMER!!!!

Doomtrooper: dude, stop whining

Vote: Kick Doomtrooper. Yes: 3 No: 2

I left...

Originally posted by GreenSmoke

how gay are you

"Gay" means you like people of the same sex. He says he is male in his previous post. So if he is male, and he says that being locked in a room with girls from Star Wars is paradise, how in any way is that gay? Maybe a bit horny, but not gay... Don't be so homophobic.

Originally posted by GreenSmoke

also, are you 12

No, genius, look here:

It is currently the year 2004.

Master William's birthday is October 12, 1989.

DO THE MATH!

Now you owe me, William. :)

Archived