Home

Are these models out yet?

Vega Nite

I have been looking for anyone making these models and I did aa serch for some of them and couldn't find anything. So is anyone making any of the following models cause if not then someone should.

Asajj Ventress

Durge

Darth Malak

any cell shaded models

pre Vader/Sith Anakin (a concpet of course wouldn't be the real thing unless there are pics)

Nomi Sunrider

Exar Kun

either of the Qel-Droma's

Darth Revan

Bastila Shan

Carth Onasi

Dark Empire Luke

Clone Emperor

I would love to see any of those characters as in game models. So is anyone making those models?

Darth malak is under construction, but little is known about the guy who was making them, do a search on these forums

cell shaded models: hmm well, the AOTCTC Clone wars project is making some (look at http://www.aotctc.com)

clone emperor? there is a clone trooper pack, done by aotctc

Exar Kun was done in JO I think, and was a pretty neat model

of all the others I know nothing..Though I'd give anything for a bastila model ^^

Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Nopes, most of the skins you want aint out yet. As no one has made them.

MORE SPAM ! How about saying something *constructive*

Yes, as indicated above, there are Exar Kun model(s) as well as Nomi Sunrider and Ulic Qel Droma, Cant say theyre anything spectacular, I used the Exar Kun model occasionally, but really enjoyed using Mara Jade the most..... Im sure someone will come up with the KOTOR characters.....

MTFBWYA

Many of these have been made for Jedi Outcast already and thus should work in JA for the most part.

The thing is the quality of skins and models varies greatly, so one person's Exar Kun is another person's load of crap.

I would check sites like pcgamemods.com, jediknightii.net files section, Lucasfiles.com, jk2files.com and massassi.net for these.

You never know, you may find some to your liking!

C'mon Kurgan you know better. JKII.net no long exists:) JK.Net is the hub for all Jedi Knight related files /end selfless promotion

But as far as I know, the Exar Kun, Ulic Que Droma and the clone emperor and the Dark Empire Luke are out (for JO, but for the most part should work for JA)

Originally posted by Alegis Gensan

Darth malak is under construction, but little is known about the guy who was making them, do a search on these forums

cell shaded models: hmm well, the AOTCTC Clone wars project is making some (look at http://www.aotctc.com)

clone emperor? there is a clone trooper pack, done by aotctc

Exar Kun was done in JO I think, and was a pretty neat model

of all the others I know nothing..Though I'd give anything for a bastila model ^^

Yes we are working on some models including obi wan from clone wars cartoon you can see pics on our site.

One thing to remember also is JK2 skins use the JK2 model.glm files so when used in JA they don't support several of the new animations for the duel and staff sabers.

If the skin was for a model in JO that is also in JA, (Jedi trainer for instance) replacing the model.glm file with the JA one will solve those animation problem.

C'mon Kurgan you know better. JKII.net no long exists JK.Net is the hub for all Jedi Knight related files /end selfless promotion

JKII.net may be no longer supported by us, but as long as the server and web page are still up (and it continues to offer a few files that aren't on LucasFiles yet), I won't pretend it doesn't exist and can't be used by people who are curious. ; )

And at least check it IS still there! /nitpick

Archived