Home

band geeks

RicardoLuigi...

the BAND instrument that i play is...  

12 members have voted

1. 1. the BAND instrument that i play is...

• trumpet/cornet
    • trombone
    • tuba/sousaphone/baritone
    • flute/piccolo
    • clarinet/bass clarinet
    • saxophone
    • french horn/mellophone
    • percussion (more detail in a post, like snare drum, timpani, etc.)
    • other instrument not put in the poll
    • don't play no stinkin' band instrument

just out of curiosity...how many people play a band instrument? no string instruments...just brass, woodwind and percussion. anyone? anyone?

i myself play...well. you guys can take a little guess. it's a brass instrument. here are your choices:

1. tuba/sousaphone

2. baritone/euphonium

3. trumpet/cornet

4. french horn/mellophone

5. trombone

start guessin'.

anyway...does anybody else play a band instrument? flute, clarinet, timpani, quads, trumpet, tuba, etc.

if you do, post it. heck, if you play any musical instrument post it i don't care.

Well, you said to post even if you don't play a band instrument, so I will. I play guitar, but I'm self-taught so I guess technically I've never really learned any muscial instrument (I can't even read music, if that gives you an idea).

Oh, and seeing you posted a poll and answered it... I'm guessing you play...

4. french horn/mellophone

was that cheating? :p

maybe you're just being tricky though.

yeah, i play the french horn. and i think i'm pretty good. i realized i f*cked up when i answered french horn on the poll...oops. oh well. and since i can play the mellophone, too, then i guess that means i can technically play the trumpet and baritone too...except for the notes sound different. i know the fingerings for notes is what i mean to say because mellophone, trumpet, and baritone all have the same fingerings.

I used to play the viola but it sucked, or I sucked at playing it. Then I started getting interested in the drums, but at my school they required at least two years of piano before you can learn how to play the drums. So I took piano for a year, it was ok. But my teacher was stupid. Now I dont play anything. :(

Archived