Home

ATI's Radeon 64mb DDR screen probs!!

Guest Des

After lots of messing around I still can't get RS to work with my new ATI Radeon 64mb DDR card propery.

When I play the game, the horizon becomes the foreground covering everything in the middle of the screen. You can see mountains and everything like that but ties just disappear into it.

Someone out there must also have an ATI Radeon and solved this prob.

I have tried both DirectX 7 and 8 and they are both the same.

HHEEELLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

DES

Have you tried www.lucasarts.com? They have a section there called "Yoda's Help Desk" which is actually very helpful. And if you can't find the answers you're looking for there, they then give you the option of emailing the LucasArts Technical Staff directly--and I'm sure they'd be able to help you! smile.gif

<font size=-2>

[This message has been edited by Lujayne (edited March 13, 2001).]

Guest speculative

I have this exact same problem with my Radeon64 DDR VIVO. It's very annoying; possibly a driver problem, but I can't figure why it would render everything correctly except for the band through the middle.

-speculative

------------------

A Team Picard Gnome

Guest aihasz

DES: I have the ATI "All-iniWonder 32Mb DDR SGRAM card with the ATI2DRAG.DRV driver and experience the same problem. I've tried every possible video setting manipulation I could think of and it does nothing. I went to the ATI web-site and they are aware of the problem and will post a patch or a new driver on their site when solved. The site reference is http:///suport.ati.com/infobase/3791hyml. If you find a solution first please pass it on.

Andy

[This message has been edited by aihasz (edited April 04, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by aihasz (edited April 04, 2001).]

• 1 year later...

Archived