Home

What aspects do u hope will make STBF the game to remembered?

Elite Jedi

What area of gameplay do u hope SWBF will exel in?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What area of gameplay do u hope SWBF will exel in?

• AI - Will it challenge human Intelligence?
    • Graphics - Is that real?
    • Sound - Music to my ears
    • Vehicles - (Sneeks behind base, and take cammand of ATAT) 'Now the Fun begins'
    • Weapons - 10 to 1? Sounds bout right.
    • Singleplayer - Lets see that again
    • Muliplayer - Hop aboard!

I think its a combination of various factors to make it an outstanding game: like a fair AI (extremly important for SP, you dont want your teammates to be stuck behind walls), some graphics that are common for this time or even slightly more challenging, fairly balanced weapons and gameplay, sounds (you dont want your blaster to sound like metal bar), the replay effect (once you finish the game, the fun of replaying it again), realism (you can aim better when standing still),...

Well, having fun multiplayer a the basic necessity for a game like this.

I just hope it tries to become it's own game... I don't want a Battlefield clone (maybe partly because I don't like the game much), I just want the devs to make a large scale multiplayer game set it the star wars universe... NOT Battlefield set in the star wars universe.

Lately it seems like all the star wars games are nothing more than "clones" of game types that were made popular before it. Even Knights of the Old Republic which is an AWESOME game is just so similar to Neverwinter... Same with practically any recent star wars game you can name. They are all very similar to a popular game that came before it. Heck, they don't even make the games "in da house" anymore... But just send it off to the people who have made the most succesful games for each genre, and ask for a clone of it with star wars skin.

Even though similar games to Star Wars Battlefront have already been created that doesn't mean it has to be a clone... Innovation will still (hopefully) come into play if they build it from scratch while observing the likes and dislikes of similar games.

So, to answer the original question; the aspect that will make Star Wars Battlefield stand out in my memory is if they take the route of innovation... and create a unique, but fun and fast paced large scale multiplayer, team deathmatch/capture the flag game.

Archived