Home

Escape from Nal Hutta

VanLingo

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IC: "Can't say I care where, but the sooner the better. How much do I owe you?" He turned to see if the other's wanted to grab a ride on his credit too.

OOC: Lingo, it's no one else's fault that you feel that you don't post enough, and in whatever new thread you make, it's going to be the same way, other people are on more often and they'll post when they can. I changed my schedule to be able to post more, maybe you should adapt if you can, too.

OOC:

Don't argue guys. Perhaps we should just make a new thread after we escape and all stay in the new thread - a new adventure, perhaps.

IC:

Excelsion soon heard them talking about going into Imperial Space. Curiously, he tapped into the radar on his on-board computer. The nearest Imperial frigate was quite close, but after doing a scan the radar detected at least two or more frigates, and a lot of fighters. This was worrying.

OOC: I like this thread and this story, and there's plenty of ways that we can stick together. However, if we take a poll or a vote on the matter, I'll go with the decision of the community whether or not we should open a new thread and scrap this one. Is that fair to everyone?

IC: Jivva Leea turned to the pilot and said, "I'm Jivva Leea, and soon as we see who wants to come with us, we can be off. I don't think I caught your name, though. "

OOC: I'll go with a vote. And, I was wondering what we were going to do after the escape.

IC: "Well, I've got nothing better to do, so I'll be coming. That is, if that's OK with you?" Spoke Marta, cautiosly, bracing himself for a whole list of reason why he shouldn't.

Then, he lost concentration as he spotted Excelsion glancing down at his computer, concerned by something. He didn't know what, but something told him it was bad.

OOC: I'm not sure if i wanna split the thread.... Anyways, I'm back now ;)

IC: Thor had gotten back to his ship.

He noticed the others talking with some guy, and saw the assasin looking around at the others.

He shouted at the group; "What's keeping you? I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting outta here as soon as possible."

Thor wanted to die a glorious death in battle, but he wanted it to be for a cause, not just because they were captured.

OOC: Erm, well, I think that we're going to a frigate, but, I'm not sure about the safety of our journey. Since we're doing this the Star Wars way, I wouldn't be suprised by something getting in our way. So, join when ya want. I'm sure that we're welcome to new posters, just, sign my contract. You will only be allowed to post in this topic provided that you maintain it's position as the most popular thread in the SWBattlefront forums. Also, you must agree to the rule of not taking control of someone elses character, and doing something like throwing them off a cliff. Also, please no obsessive use of swear words. And, please, please dn't turn this thread into a worded battle report of an arena deathmatch in an FPS. Thank you. :)

OOC:Ok. i swear. i'd sign if i could edit it :) so you're going TO a frigate. but you're still in outerspace in a small ship? Em, you where going to the Imps right? i'll join there cause i'm an Imp.

Oh by the way you can also join in with Dark Crusade created by me! you can play evil there.

• 2 weeks later...

right, still on the planet eh?

ok, here goes: Our heroes didn't notice they where being watched from the shadows. "sir, shall we blast 'em? i've got a clean shot from here" "no, wait untill i say so, trooper. you are being payed for obeying orders, not for blasting everything that moves" "but sir, you're not paying us at all." "shut it or i shoot it."

"yes, Lord Rexus."

(if it isn't clear to you, its not supposed to. i'll get deeper into it later. i'm just waiting for the plot to move but i HAD to introduce my character first. thank you for understanding. and i hope this still fits in the story a bit)

• 8 months later...

Archived