Home

Hapslash's Improved Stormtrooper

Infinity Blade

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, not quite. :p

There are two regular Stormtrooper NPCs, stormtrooper1 and stormtrooper2. I'm saying maybe stormtrooper1 could use the stunt helmet and stormtrooper2 could use the hero helmet. I'm planning on replacing the Stormtrooper Officers with the Sandtrooper. Although I might give the officers "clean" armor since they should only be sandy if they are on Tatooine, which they are not. :D

Thanks, I've been meaning to do that for some time now, but never quite got around to it. The original navbar was only meant to be temporary, but that ended being far too long,...

I don't think I'll add both textures, it's just more space that doesn't need to be there. As is, it's going to be a pretty hefty download for those with slower connections.

I haven't decided on which one it will be yet. Almost every shot from the movies that I can find, has the white between the eyes and the black brim. While there are a few that don't, I haven't found very many of them.

I'll just wait to see what it looks like in-game before I make a final decision.

Originally posted by HapSlash

I don't think I'll add both textures, it's just more space that doesn't need to be there. As is, it's going to be a pretty hefty download for those with slower connections.

hmm, how about separate surfaces for the brows (ie. one surface low, the other high)? since this wouldn't affect texture filesize.

Originally posted by Infinity Blade

Was gonna post this earlier... but was too tired.

The model's done... and it's been tested in JA now, too!

Just one or two small things (like maybe a shader) and it should be ready.

Get... It... Out...

:fist:

I've had the helmet altered a bit more, but haven't taken any shots of it, and at this point making any more changes is probably just being nit-picky,...

I plan on submiting the JO version either tonight or tommorrow. It will basically be a no-frills version, just the model with base and team skins, no new weapons, sounds, or shaders. I'll probably save those for a future release, or the JA version.

I do have one quick question,

Should I break them up and make the Sandtrooper a seperate file?

That way, those that don't want both of them won't have to download the whole thing.

The file will probably only be around 3-4MB or so,... so it's not like it would be a super huge file.

I'd say release them seperately, there are some very picky people out there.

Edit: And oh, wouldn't you be able to host the stormy on your website for a few hours or so until jk3files/pcgamemods.com puts it up? Would be nice. ^_^

Editedit: And no sounds? I'll have to search around for some of my own..

Originally posted by HapSlash

I've had the helmet altered a bit more, but haven't taken any shots of it, and at this point making any more changes is probably just being nit-picky,...

I plan on submiting the JO version either tonight or tommorrow. It will basically be a no-frills version, just the model with base and team skins, no new weapons, sounds, or shaders. I'll probably save those for a future release, or the JA version.

I do have one quick question,

Should I break them up and make the Sandtrooper a seperate file?

That way, those that don't want both of them won't have to download the whole thing.

The file will probably only be around 3-4MB or so,... so it's not like it would be a super huge file.

Erm.. Are you there? Just wanted to bump this thread.. Can't wait.

I'm thinking about just lumping it all together into one file.

I spent last night going through the skin files, and I set it up so that if you take the Sandtrooper you can switch the color of the pauldron by accessing the console and changing the skin,...

sand-anim.gif

Archived