Home

Hapslash's Improved Stormtrooper

Infinity Blade

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PK2

I've got a 56k connection and dont care about file size! This is quality! reguardles of size ppl will get it. I've got almost 150 starwars based player models/skins for JO/JA and can't wait to add this to my collection.

See? See? Evidence.

OJP code changes to bolt weapons onto a few new tags when not in use. The model will work no matter what but when using OJP you'll see the weapons holstered.

add in a bolt_holster_saber

saber2

blaster

staff

&

launcher

You can put them whever you want the weapons holstered, and weight them to which ever bones you want. It should be obvious how I did it above.

Just a couple of quick points....

1. The model is done. We ran into a few problems which we had to sort out, and then there were a couple issues concerning JO SP and surfaces... but they've already been straightened out. In fact, we have pretty much final pk3's now and Hap's working out submission details (screenshots, readme, etc).

2. Once it's submitted, there's no guarantee that it'll up in a day... or two days. I submitted a model once, and it took WEEKS to get on most sites, and some sites like pcgamemods Never got it put up.

So just try to be patient a little while longer.... we don't need peoples' heads exploding while they wait... :D

Originally posted by TK-8252

Send it to PCGameMods. You upload it to the site yourself, meaning it's instantly up. JK3Files has been having e-mail problems, and with ShroomDuck's retirement, things are gonna be extra slow there.

Bah.. Shroom was never very good in charge anyways. Nor is the new administrator IMO... I've had arguements with both. :D

Oh man I can't wait now.. :D So only a few more hours wait now?

Edit: And if you post when you've sent it me and TK will try to contact Eldritch to try and get it up ASAP. :)

I've tried uploading two things to pcgamemods (one being mercenary kyle), and as I said, they never made it online at their site. At the time they were fiddling with server stuff, so it's possible it got "lost" somewhere. I'm just saying things like this can happen at any time.

They're probably much better now, and I'm sure Hap will send it to every site he feels would be a good idea.

I doubt that he'll post it on his own site, as on tripod the bandwidth allowance is being killed by people just visiting it. Posting it there would take it out of commission constantly, and it wouldn't exactly be that great of a download source.... except for the 3 of you who might manage to download it in a 24 hour period. ;)

And as far as it possibly being "just a few hours" now... Hap's looking through screenshots, etc... It'll be sent when it's sent. Alot depends on what happens in a day. Something could come up, or he could be done in a few hours.

Patience is a virtue. :D

Well, I haven't really had the time to go back to it yet.... I've been busy with so many things, I mostly just set it aside for awhile.

The issue of the left hand tag converting for JO models is an easy one to remake into a JA model... but the fact that they removed bones from JA means I have to go back and reweight part of Kyle. That, and there were a couple of minor fixes I wanted to take care of....

I plan on reworking him for JA after I finish up on Jan. I'll probably start on her now that I'm done helping Hap with his troopers.

Arrghhhh,.... I just realized that I forgot to write down the commands to change the pauldron color into the readme.txt of the Sandtrooper. For those who want to, just open the console then type either,...

model sandtrooper/sand-w

for the white pauldron or

model sandtrooper/sand-b

for the black.

Sorry about that.

Originally posted by Pahricida

Well I just want you to know that there is a bug with the stormtrooper/officer Skin.

The helmet and hips are untextured if you chose the officer Skin and the pauldron is compleatly missing.

Officer skin?... There is no officer skin.

Archived