Home

Hapslash's Improved Stormtrooper

Infinity Blade

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does you mean that your Rockettrooper will replace the one in JA???

would that suck because the Rockettrooper in JA looks more like a real guard--like something a little more fearfull-- and remember this is years later so the Rockettrooper has probably been updated over the years

What do you think?

I so want to see the stormtroopers for JA with shaders--it will be so kool!!!

RJW_ca "OUT"

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

The only people Storm Troopers can't shoot ('Cos they're under orders BTW) are the "Heros". All the standard rebels get whupped! example: On the bloackade Runner, The Jawas, On Hoth, On Bespin (They take over the whole city), on Endor (The rebel troopers get kicked) it's just those damn Ewoks - perhaps they're just "too short for stormtroopers". ;)

I tried posting this around 4pm, but my server went down. I'll probably release the JA versions around midnight tonight(CST), which is in just a few hours, as I haven't heard of any other bugs with it. I've redone a few of the textures fixed the shader and created new icons for the Stormtrooper.

Here's the message I tried posting earlier today,...

Originally posted by t3rr0r

with haps permission, i'll upload it once he releases the JA version. unless he would want it included with the release... whatever hap thinks.

I don't plan on including anything other than the base & team skins, So if anyone wants Black Hole Stormtroopers or clean Sandtroopers, they'll have to be made afterwards.

Originally posted by Autobot Traitor

You know what would be cool is if the stormie model could be made compatible with Ducan's exposed weapons mod. The E-11 could actualy fit in the holster.

I think that idea works well for the sabers, but it looks kinda odd having the blasters just dangling from their legs. It would look better with a holster, but only the weapon that the holster was made for.

And, as an npc, the Stormtrooper is always holding his weapon. Therefor, the only time you would ever use those tags would be as a player character.

Originally posted by HapSlash

I don't plan on including anything other than the base & team skins, So if anyone wants Black Hole Stormtroopers or clean Sandtroopers, they'll have to be made afterwards.

i take it that you'd be fine with me releasing the blackhole trooper skin then... and of course 99% of the credit will go towards yourself. :)

mind you i still need to figure out how to add new npc weapons...

Archived