Home

Hapslash's Improved Stormtrooper

Infinity Blade

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AlphaleX

Hey, with the scout trooper model of duncan, it's possible make this model?

Uhm,.... okay.

I suppose it could be done, but what does that have to do with anything,...?

Originally posted by t3rr0r

i take it that you'd be fine with me releasing the blackhole trooper skin then... and of course 99% of the credit will go towards yourself. :)

Yeah, I'm fine with people wanting to make their own skins for him, as long as they actually do some work themselves. I don't think I would appreciate seeing him re-released under someone else's name with the only change being a grayscaled helmet.

But for Black Hole Stormtroopers, Golden Troopers, hell even if someone wanted to redo JO's wooden trooper, it's fine with me. As long as they follow the guidelines I added to the readme, I've no problems with them.

I just checked out pcgamemods,... Apparently people liked it better when it was for JO,...

:dev7:

Originally posted by t3rr0r

mind you i still need to figure out how to add new npc weapons...

I've been trying and trying to figure out how to make new NPC weapons... I'm pretty sure it's impossible. :(

Originally posted by HapSlash

I just checked out pcgamemods,... Apparently people liked it better when it was for JO,...

Pssh... hypocrites! ;)

Originally posted by TK-8252

I've been trying and trying to figure out how to make new NPC weapons... I'm pretty sure it's impossible. :(

:(

so i guess i'll either stick with using the tusken rifle, shift to the disruptor, or just have the plain ol' e-11. the tusken rifle works great, minus the victory pump of the rifle in the air.

REALLY GREAT!!! NICE WORK!!!

Still one of the best modellers I know!!!

thanks for the beta too by the way

--sorry I'm so late getting to you on that normally for beta testing I'd give you a responce right away--but I would always come on the forum but I didn't get the beta until I logged on

email is better or the regular MSN on Yahoo

But thanks --it's great!!!

can you still help me with Darth Maul???

RJW_ca@hotmail.com

RJW_ca "OUT"

What's the point in making a seatrooper?

There are no real underwater maps for it to be usable in (xcpt hydroball??)

There's no point having him on land - have you ever tried to walk with fins on?! (Best to do it backwards!) - let alone with full air tanks!

Thanks for the JA stormy and gun Hapslash! Great work - looks luverly :D and works just fine.

I'm interested to see what you'll finish next! (It seems you have a few projects to choose from!)

The problem with release dates is that I tend to go back and tinker with something even after I've already considered it finished. Just yesterday I added new boots to the Imperial, and a few days before that, I retextured the cartoonish code cylinders that I hadn't bothered with earlier.

I'm looking to get it done soon, maybe withing the next few weeks. It really depends on if I decide to add more to the model, and then how long it will take to get the thing weighted.

• 2 weeks later...

It's the original Stormtrooper model with the new body textures,... The head has the original textures probably because the new model part has a different name.

Some where the original model was loaded, but the skin file stayed the same.

If this bug persists, or if it happens to anyone else let me know,...

Archived