Home

Improved Stormtrooper

Infinity Blade

I've already posted in the Model Showcase forum about this, but figured I'd start a thread here just in case some of you don't go there.

Hap's trooper is mostly done... needs a few adjustments here or there, but shouldn't be much longer now. Here's a shot of it in-game, in a side by side comparison to JO's model.

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/st-ingame.jpg

Would've had a Sandtrooper shot too.. but I'm too tired tonight. :D

I would say most definitely,...

I was hoping to have it done a few weeks ago so it could be included in the trailer, but he wasn't finished yet.

So,... as soon as I get the textures squared away, and the weighting completely optimized, I'll be sending him off to be incorporated with the rest of the Mod.

He was, but after getting him weighted and watching him move around, I didn't think he looked any better than the Jedi Accademy pilot.

So,... I've been thinking about going back and remaking parts of it. And, rather than push other projects back farther, I've decided to just wait on that one untill it looks a bit better.

Originally posted by The Cheat

major improvement over the raven stormtrooper

any chance you will release a mod that replaces the raven stormtrooper with that one?

Heh, if HapSlash names the model "stormtrooper" it'll automatically overwrite the old one, no mod needed. Although if you want the Sandtroopers in there you would have to make a mod. (Which I plan to do.)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived